Brummy Mummy #98 Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add to the takeaway comments, when they moved, people were asking about the prawn cracker dance and she said they don’t have it now as they were too far away from the takeaway! Does anyone else remember this? Im sure she did, because I was confused as people that know her area said she hadn’t moved very far away from her old house.
Yes, the kids had clubs and they lived too far or something, which doesn't make sense for a Saturday meal

Reactions: 7
They are extremely mundane. They live a beige life and have a vanilla relationship/sex life. But hey! That's "tone on tone" in the Insta decorating/interior design world and very on trend 😂😂😂
Along with great sex and a fab social life and travel etc., that I mentioned in a previous post, my Husband enjoys going to car shows with friends, ComicCon with our youngest, F1 races at Silverstone (we've also been to F1 weekends together in Spain and Austria), we all like going to see historic buildings and castles, National Trust places, The Cotswolds (Bourton on the Water is one of my favourite places and they have a really gorgeous all year round olde worlde Christmas Shop, model village of the exact replica of BotW, Birdland etc., beautiful place. I go to Sewing & Crafting shows and The Festive Gift Fair with my eldest (not for a couple of years due to Covid, but hopefully this year). The Festive Gift Fair is at The NEC & within easy reach for Babs to drive there or get the train from New St./Bham Intl, & it's FABULOUS. I'm surprised she's never been with Wet San & Bafta Claire as it would be superb for content.
(If she goes after reading here, I call Tingo 😂)
Thing is lots of people live mundane lives but they don’t post it on instagram as something to aspire to

there’s so much that she could do that would make her instagram at least vaguely interesting but she’s at best a mediocre individual that got lucky and it shows

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yes, the kids had clubs and they lived too far or something, which doesn't make sense for a Saturday meal
The clubs were the reason she said they changed takeaway night from Fri to Sat. But she definitely said it had stopped all together when they moved as it was too far away. She cannot keep up with her lies! 🙄

Reactions: 11
actually, now you say that - did she used to have her takeaway on a friday night? i remember her fairly recent recommencement of the prawn cracker dance - much to the delight of the babettes, who had supposedly been begging for its return 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and i seem to recall her explanation for its disappearance being blamed on the kids and their clubs. i assume that one of the kids attends a club after school on a friday, thus babs deemed it having totally ruined takeaway night and sulkily refused to buy it, before eventually realising that her stupid prawn cracker dance would increase engagement, so reluctantly moved it to a saturday night instead. thus her "fifteen year" relationship with the chinese takeaway she's supposedly dedicated to has clearly been thru some prolonged periods of being dumped and a serious of rocky break ups. in that respect, she's probably been in a stable relationship with her curry-sauce-drenched carb feast for about three years, in total. but we all know babs - incredibly prone to exaggeration. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.