Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CriticalEye

I was the poor soul that got blocked yesterday. I'd followed her for about 3 years, and occasionally popped on here when I thought she was being a knob. The reel about wrinkles really boiled my piss. As a 44 year old I do not identify with her at all, and feel my skin is pretty good for my age... for her to say all 44 year olds look like her, I had to say something. She basically insulted me by saying because I don't have many selfies on Instagram I'm a liar, and creepily wanted evidence to prove she was right. She a narcissist who shuts you down if you don't agree with her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

kizzy

VIP Member
Brummymummy #99. Babs thinks 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her and Ste have only done it twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The state of her windows, frames and bedroom wall!! No wonder she is bunged up all the time, it's the mould! Bet those windows are never opened.
She did open them once,,,,, But there was too much air in the room.
Hands up Cowbags if you remember when Babs had too much air in her room 🤣🤣🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I know it's early, but...
Thread title suggestion: no private parts action for this Shacket Potato #bitrude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion: Privates parts action, sound the KLAXON, Ste reveals they are getting zero action 🤢

Can I just say the very thought is making me ill and I’m poorly with covid... I hope I don’t get no fever dreams 🤢🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Rej

AF78FE4F-FBE4-4204-9FC6-BA67B9A10DA9.jpeg

well isn’t this just a little embarrassing 😂 just when you think the shacket can’t get any worse, there’s two of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs tribute a la Disney

"I'm the best" - parody of "Be our guest"

(Babs)

🎵I'm the best
I'm the best
Flashing my gunt and my breasts
Tie your headband round your head Cherie
And I'll provide the rest

Heinz soup slop?
Hot cock-olate?
My Babette's I live to serve!
Try the beige stuff - it's delicious!
Don't believe me ask the kiddas!

TT sings
She can dance
Another trip to Disney France
And the content here is no snooze fest!

Got a hello fresh menu
Won't last long and then you'll see
I'm the best
I'm the best

Teeth yellow, skin is grey
Watching real housewives all day
I'll prepare and fling prawn crackers
Every single Saturday

Check my channel, if you dare
My beige banquets all prepared
My fans are never gloomy or complaining
As my vlogs are entertaining

I'm a joke! I do tricks!
With my shitty angled pics!
And it's all in tacky taste that you can bet

Come and fill your cock glass
You've got to see this farce
As I'm the best I'm the best
Who won the stationary comp?
It's anyone's guess!
I'm the best, never stressed, I'm the best!

(Ste - Mrs Potts verse)

She's the best! She's the best
Gone and bought another dress
Cocks been poured and thank the lord
We're not visiting the Wets

Every morning she'll want tea
And that's just the life of me
While the smash is in the canal brewing
I'd best get down there and canoeing

Gotta be warm, piping hot
(Heavens sake, another tik tok?!)
Keep it up! I've got to mime a reel for cash
We've got a lot to do
God she's a lump and prude
But she's the best
So she says!

(Babs)

Vlog by vlog, one by one
The cowbags say "enough we're done"
Go to tattle when I need some more content
But for now I'll put my feet up
Time to eat and rest up
Cos I'm the best
I'm the best
I'm. The. Besttttttt 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
“ hey babettes just in case you didn’t see my story I am repeating it on my grid so it doesn’t disappear and I get lots of lovely engagement as over the weekend me and Steve realised we are all out of ideas to get more likes and comments but found fake potential dog kidnapping brought lots of lovely interaction and I can milk being ‘wobbly’ for a bit”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Yes. Yes she did.

And why does she keep banging on about being old? Ffs, she's 44, not 74+. She needs to get a grip and control her poor diet and lack of fitness asap
4fucking4 I am 44 in 6 weeks. I have 8 concerts and weekends away with the girls lined up in the next 6 months. Our girls Xmas party revolves around going out at 3pm Saturday and dancing pretty solidly until 4am Sunday (o also had my works night on the Friday) I still managed to get up and take my son to his football match on Sunday at 11. I don’t look my age and I certainly don’t act the way she portrays mid40s women to be (FT high position in NHS, excellent relationship with my children and partner still got a great sex life) and whilst I may enjoy tv here and there I can sit through one episode or film without having to split it over 72 fucking days.
She needs to stop with the narrative that mid40s is past it. Oh and I don’t have crinkles on my cracking rack maybe it’s something to do with not mainlining sugar and actually exercising

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
So half chips, half rice, half chicken chow mein and half curry sauce?!
So 100% carbs and 0% maths knowledge?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Impostor syndrome refers to an internal experience of believing that you are not as competent as others perceive you to be.

Don’t worry, Babs. No one thinks you’re competent. Hope this helps. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
What fresh hell is that reel? If I asked my husband to rap on Instagram (badly) he’d be out the door faster than CBBSte falling in the canal trying to catch the smash!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SNHG

Hold on - didn’t someone yesterday post a picture of Ricky gervais dancing and said David Brent dancing reminded them of Babs?! And now she dreamt about him……tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Some of you might be like her (re washing line), I don’t know, but she’s she getting hard #bitrude over it being sunny/spring (it’s not even nearly spring yet babs) so she can put the washing on the line? My mum puts the washing on the line all year round as long as it isn’t raining, even if it’s -2! I know it’s not that deep but it really annoys me how she keeps on about it. Put your washing in the tumble dryer or put it on the line and shut the fuck up about it, we really don’t give a shit🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was a bit premature this morning saying about all the shagging, I've just actually sat and watched my husband shave his cardigan with a de-bobbling thing. And now he's taking a photograph of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35