Brummy Mummy #98 Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant!! As a general rule I quite fancy my husband, but he too does these occasional things that make me question myself momentarily.
Yep. I've had to endure the pinging of toe nails being clipped - in another room but still šŸ˜¬ - just pray he hasn't left any anywhere šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At 46, Iā€™m just a couple of years older than Babs. I work full time. Love getting dressed up, love a girls night out. Iā€™m blessed with a great circle of friends, weā€™ve got a boozy weekend away in Liverpool booked for later in the year, was out in Sutton Coldfield last night until the early hours and I was still up this morning to take my youngest to football at 9.

Iā€™ve got a great relationship with my husband, we have nights out together, a sex life, make time for each other, spend quality time together as a family with the kids. Heā€™s loves going out with his mates too, his season ticket at the Villa, plays golf, and his yearly lads trip to Benidorm, unlike Pus, who doesnā€™t appear to have any friends, and Babs probably doesnā€™t let him have friends anyway.

Babs and Pus are so bleeping boring!

Reactions: 19
To be fair it is depressing when the kids start having take away and it costs twice as much šŸ™ˆ
Old moneybags or ā€˜MoneyBabsā€™ doesnā€™t have that issue.

itā€™s depressing for her as she probably canā€™t watch the tv she wants to whilst the kiddos are there.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That Chinese looks utterly disgusting. Who the duck has chips with Chinese?! God she is so bloody parochial - chow mien and chips. More beige food even when itā€™s takeaway! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Salt and Pepper chips, no???
That's borderline obligatory when we have Chinese food. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Chinese food looks disgusting. This is the woman who doesn't have gravy on her Sunday roast wtaf and also has a whole compartment in her freezer for frozen potato goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do Emma and Ste never go out on a Friday or Saturday night? They donā€™t seem to do anything as a couple ( unless itā€™s an ad and then itā€™s just for the minutes it takes to film!!)
I know nothing about Bā€™ham but it must have a plethora of good restaurants/ bars etc??!
They donā€™t go to the theatre ( unless gifted) or cinema ( unless gifted or a childā€™s movie!), they never go out for dinner or have friends round for dinner ( ok emma wonā€™t cook but takeaway?)- Their relationship is so dull. Weā€™ve been married 30 years and go out for dinner, to the theatre etc and have friends round often??
They donā€™t appear to have any ā€˜coupleā€™ friends at all. Babs has probably scared them off!!!
My husband doesnā€™t have a huge circle of friends locally but he does go out with them regularly ( he works from an international company from home so colleagues are all over the world!) but pre-pandemic heā€™d have an annual w/e away with his best mates from uni.
Their social life is non existent! God Iā€™d be so bored if I were them! They do NOTHING!!

Reactions: 20
Why do Emma and Ste never go out on a Friday or Saturday night? They donā€™t seem to do anything as a couple ( unless itā€™s an ad and then itā€™s just for the minutes it takes to film!!)
I know nothing about Bā€™ham but it must have a plethora of good restaurants/ bars etc??!
They donā€™t go to the theatre ( unless gifted) or cinema ( unless gifted or a childā€™s movie!), they never go out for dinner or have friends round for dinner ( ok emma wonā€™t cook but takeaway?)- Their relationship is so dull. Weā€™ve been married 30 years and go out for dinner, to the theatre etc and have friends round often??
They donā€™t appear to have any ā€˜coupleā€™ friends at all. Babs has probably scared them off!!!
My husband doesnā€™t have a huge circle of friends locally but he does go out with them regularly ( he works from an international company from home so colleagues are all over the world!) but pre-pandemic heā€™d have an annual w/e away with his best mates from uni.
Their social life is non existent! God Iā€™d be so bored if I were them! They do NOTHING!!
Exactly! They have plenty of baby sitters on hand. Loads of brilliant places to go out in bham. I can't wait till my kids are a bit older and I can start having the odd night out again with my partner to be honest! I'm in the thick of babies/toddlers and it's like she's not moved out of that phase at all.

Reactions: 15
Wow. It really does seem that she's logged off for Sunday without telling us what she will be doing today, that she will see us Monday, a goodbye and a close up kiss from her Prawn cracker breath mouth.

How will I cope šŸ„ŗ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
We know itā€™s the Babbath but how do the Babettes know? Or is this another ploy to increase engagement before her management gives her the heave ho? Morning Babs enjoy your day of doom scrolling in your purple jacket potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This came up on my IG this am.im tempted to message Bab Daly cos I do feel she could do with an extra cosmetic product to highlight her jowls. Oh and she can pop it in her ghastly Marc Jacobs tote...only a snip at Ā£200 - bargain!
Screenshot_20220206_082643_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 10
We know itā€™s the Babbath but how do the Babettes know? Or is this another ploy to increase engagement before her management gives her the heave ho? Morning Babs enjoy your day of doom scrolling in your purple jacket potato.
It's a trick both Hinch and Stinky Solomon do.....go offline to whip up some concern and then return with a flimsy reason why they weren't around.

• Wow
I've never lived in Birmingham itself, but I'm a short train or car journey away. I did my nurse training in one of Birm's biggest hospitals and "lived in" as a student nurse so I have experienced a lot the City has to offer.
It really is a great place. Both big theatres constantly have something amazing to watch, usually straight out of the West End, Cinema's, indoor activities, Beautiful restaurants, some fab outdoor spaces, museums, history,,,, god there's so much.
And she sits in the mouldy dolls house watching tele, unless she's shopping in Primark or Poundland.
They have no friends and no relationship with each other. It'll be very telling when the E's have left home.

Reactions: 17
I've never lived in Birmingham itself, but I'm a short train or car journey away. I dud my nurse training in one of Birm's biggest hospitals and "lived in" as a student nurse so I have experienced a lot the City has to offer.
It really is a great place. Both big theatres constantly have something amazing to watch, usually straight out of the West End, Cinema's, indoor activities, Beautiful restaurants, some fab outdoor spaces, museums, history,,,, god there's so much.
And she sits in the mouldy dolls house watching tele, unless she's shopping in Primark or Poundland.
They have no friends and no relationship with each other. It'll be very telling when the E's have left home.
Yes. Even Snowdome for activities or ten pin bowling with the kids a short drive away ...relentless shopping then TV only it seems, unless ad work. Her kids are old enough to experience loads brum offers aside from Botanical gardens & Cannon Hill park šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 13
Oh. My. God. Iā€™m taking my kiddos to Poundland today - shoot me now Iā€™ve been babfluenced!!!
in all reality Iā€™m going food shopping and they need new stationary so theyā€™re coming to pick their own tit. Because they have their own minds. This isnā€™t a ā€œday outā€ or ā€œtreat dayā€ for them. It is for me as theyā€™re bloody teenagers and well trying to get them off their computers is a raging miracle!
Is it because itā€™s the babbeth?? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. It really does seem that she's logged off for Sunday without telling us what she will be doing today, that she will see us Monday, a goodbye and a close up kiss from her Prawn cracker breath mouth.

How will I cope šŸ„ŗ?
Probably passed out pissed.

• Haha
Having doom scrolled here, she'll be in a quandary today over whether she needs to double down on her attempts to make 44 "old" and normalise toddler bedtimes and platonic marriages. Or to rally her mum, her sister and what ever "friend" she can persuade to appear on her grid to stage a girls night out (all home by 9) to prove she does have friends, and a life! Or will we be treated to her and Ste on a grown up date night (to Five Guys) with a suitable painful scrunched smile from her in full clown make up and Ste looking equal parts terrified and gormless?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why she'd given up though. She could literally change her entire existence for the better.

She has the time and money to invest in her body and skin. Go and get PRESCRIPTION skincare Babs and join a gym - you even have the luxury of going late morning or afternoons when its quiet. And like eat a vegetable.

She's in an unfulfilling marriage then at least trial a separation. You can still date at over 40 Babs. What will these two do when the kids leave? I've rarely seen them do anything as a couple, even Ste's shitshow birthday week the children came and then he pissed off to the gym in the evening.

If your career makes you miserable then change it. Babs there's job out there where you don't have to flash your gunt and pants on camera.

Also spend actual quality time with your children - where you're not dragging their around shops, or its an ad.

I just can't feel sympathy for people that are a victim of their own circumstances and refuse to change.
Sheā€™s found her audience and sheā€™s sticking with them
Perhaps lockdown had some sort of ā€˜canā€™t be arsed anymoreā€™ effect on her šŸ¤” šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.