Brummy Mummy #98 Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there’s ever been a day where she hasn’t purchased SOMETHING
100% no. Even if it’s a takeaway or a hot cock (#bitrude) and cake while she’s out “hiking”, she absolutely buys something. Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if there’s ever been a day where she hasn’t purchased SOMETHING
Nah, she’s addicted to spending. She wouldn’t know what to do with herself if she couldn’t spend.

This is the woman who can’t take her bleeping dog for a walk without purchasing a new wardrobe to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah, she’s addicted to spending. She wouldn’t know what to do with herself if she couldn’t spend.

This is the woman who can’t take her bleeping dog for a walk without purchasing a new wardrobe to do so.
And that's just for the dog..😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Depressing? I can’t imagine finding having dinner with my children depressing! My son is a toddler so no takeaways for him yet but I’m looking forward to that age when he can join us. Bet she can’t wait for them both to move out and leave her to it!
I feel yah! My two are adults now, but the day they decided to join in with us on Indian Takeaway nights as their tastebuds matured was lovely. We all sit with it on our laps watching a movie with a bottle of wine, now - their partners included. It's something we all really enjoy.

just catching up on yesterday's vlog - at double speed, obvs - and stumbled upon this gem. kinda highlights the distorted way in which babs sees her own body if she perceives any of these mannequins as "plus size"! she claims she's a plus size, body confident role model, yet seemingly classes a size 12 mannequin as "plus size", and claims the pyjamas she's wearing are plus size?! what the actual duck?! is this the size she sees herself when she looks in the mirror?! she's totally deluded! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220206_142305.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think this is what she needs to address with her ‘therapist’
Fancy looking back on your life and realising your frittered away most of your money on rubbish that you didn’t need 🤔

Reactions: 14
I think this is what she needs to address with her ‘therapist’
Fancy looking back on your life and realising your frittered away most of your money on rubbish that you didn’t need 🤔
yet instead, she pays her "therapist" to validate her excessive spending on the basis that she deserves to treat herself because she "werks" hard and is such a "great mum" - to the point where supposedly her "therapist" specifically let her know that she saw on the news that it was okay to travel - presumably because babs has made a huge deal about how she avoids the news because she gets lured into "doomscrolling" and it makes her feel "wobbly" - to ensure she knew to immediately book a disney holiday, because obvs she deserves a break from her hard, stressful, anxiety-ridden life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there is an absolute LIST of issues that babs actually needs to address in therapy - her tat-buying obsession and general excessive spending, her sheer narcissism and the way she has to make everything about HER, the way she's happy to exploit her children dn place them at risk - of bulling and worse - because she prioritises content and attention and adoration from the babettes over keeping her children safe, her obsessive hoarding and inability to throw anything away, her fixation on the past, her loveless marriage and the way she publicly emasculates her husband, her constant need to validation about her appearance, the fact that her husband and kids adore her, the way she totally defines herself by her clothes size, her pathological lying, her total lack of concern and disregard towards her obviously poor health, her absolutely shocking grasp of the english language and grammar despite her constant reminders that she has a masters, her refusal to allow anyone to share opposing opinions to her own, her constant defensiveness to valid criticism and refusal to ever accept blame or take responsibility for her actions...and that's just a selection! it explains why she pays a "therapist" because she doesn't actually want therapy as that would encourage her to actually acknowledge and address her issues - instead, she wants a personal hype woman to validate her behaviour, and will happily throw money at someone to enable her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
yet instead, she pays her "therapist" to validate her excessive spending on the basis that she deserves to treat herself because she "werks" hard and is such a "great mum" - to the point where supposedly her "therapist" specifically let her know that she saw on the news that it was okay to travel - presumably because babs has made a huge deal about how she avoids the news because she gets lured into "doomscrolling" and it makes her feel "wobbly" - to ensure she knew to immediately book a disney holiday, because obvs she deserves a break from her hard, stressful, anxiety-ridden life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there is an absolute LIST of issues that babs actually needs to address in therapy - her tat-buying obsession and general excessive spending, her sheer narcissism and the way she has to make everything about HER, the way she's happy to exploit her children dn place them at risk - of bulling and worse - because she prioritises content and attention and adoration from the babettes over keeping her children safe, her obsessive hoarding and inability to throw anything away, her fixation on the past, her loveless marriage and the way she publicly emasculates her husband, her constant need to validation about her appearance, the fact that her husband and kids adore her, the way she totally defines herself by her clothes size, her pathological lying, her total lack of concern and disregard towards her obviously poor health, her absolutely shocking grasp of the english language and grammar despite her constant reminders that she has a masters, her refusal to allow anyone to share opposing opinions to her own, her constant defensiveness to valid criticism and refusal to ever accept blame or take responsibility for her actions...and that's just a selection! it explains why she pays a "therapist" because she doesn't actually want therapy as that would encourage her to actually acknowledge and address her issues - instead, she wants a personal hype woman to validate her behaviour, and will happily throw money at someone to enable her. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Spot on.

And all the spending just let’s her run away from her real problems.

The endless online shopping, looking online at what’s in Poundland, planning what to buy, the DAYS she wastes walking round the shops looking and buying.

She can hardly spend time with her children without a shop being involved.

When Lucy died she went out and bought a box of dog stuff to give away.

Face your problems instead of distracting yourself with shopping, or booking and planning the next holiday, or the next occasion.

Why do Emma and Ste never go out on a Friday or Saturday night? They don’t seem to do anything as a couple ( unless it’s an ad and then it’s just for the minutes it takes to film!!)
I know nothing about B’ham but it must have a plethora of good restaurants/ bars etc??!
They don’t go to the theatre ( unless gifted) or cinema ( unless gifted or a child’s movie!), they never go out for dinner or have friends round for dinner ( ok emma won’t cook but takeaway?)- Their relationship is so dull. We’ve been married 30 years and go out for dinner, to the theatre etc and have friends round often??
They don’t appear to have any ‘couple’ friends at all. Babs has probably scared them off!!!
My husband doesn’t have a huge circle of friends locally but he does go out with them regularly ( he works from an international company from home so colleagues are all over the world!) but pre-pandemic he’d have an annual w/e away with his best mates from uni.
Their social life is non existent! God I’d be so bored if I were them! They do NOTHING!!
They are extremely mundane. They live a beige life and have a vanilla relationship/sex life. But hey! That's "tone on tone" in the Insta decorating/interior design world and very on trend 😂😂😂
Along with great sex and a fab social life and travel etc., that I mentioned in a previous post, my Husband enjoys going to car shows with friends, ComicCon with our youngest, F1 races at Silverstone (we've also been to F1 weekends together in Spain and Austria), we all like going to see historic buildings and castles, National Trust places, The Cotswolds (Bourton on the Water is one of my favourite places and they have a really gorgeous all year round olde worlde Christmas Shop, model village of the exact replica of BotW, Birdland etc., beautiful place. I go to Sewing & Crafting shows and The Festive Gift Fair with my eldest (not for a couple of years due to Covid, but hopefully this year). The Festive Gift Fair is at The NEC & within easy reach for Babs to drive there or get the train from New St./Bham Intl, & it's FABULOUS. I'm surprised she's never been with Wet San & Bafta Claire as it would be superb for content.
(If she goes after reading here, I call Tingo 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@SugarSnapBam , I've suddenly realised ...didn't they spend every other weekend at National Trust places as we emerged from 1st lockdown? I seem to remember she was up even earlier than normal booking tickets as they were limited , so the kids aren't even having trips there either now things have eased. I cannot fathom the woman out at all...tbf I don't really give a duck .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are extremely mundane. They live a beige life and have a vanilla relationship/sex life.
I imagine then to be like a Mr Whippy - but with no Ste/cone (#bitrude) so all your left with is a giant blob of beige/vanilla/babs that’s probably melted a bit too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
@SugarSnapBam , I've suddenly realised ...didn't they spend every other weekend at National Trust places as we emerged from 1st lockdown? I seem to remember she was up even earlier than normal booking tickets as they were limited , so the kids aren't even having trips there either now things have eased. I cannot fathom the woman out at all...tbf I don't really give a duck .
So, her extreme selfishness even extended to grabbing tickets before anybody else could. She really is a revolting person.

A few comments back on this thread, someone asked when she said she was rubbish at her chosen career of PR that I mentioned, because she'd talked about PR again this week. I found the Vlog she says it on (linked)

BABNOCCHIO/BABS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN STRIKES AGAIN!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥

...interestingly, she claims on this very same Vlog that she and Stephen have been ordering the same food from the same Chinese Takeaway of "half rice, half chips, half chicken chow mein, curry sauce & prawn crackers" (mathematics is obviously not one of Babs' strong points) for FIFTEEN YEARS. The Vlog is from 3 years ago 😒 and Babs claimed on her IG yesterday the very same thing.

So Babs, you LIAR! 🤥 Which "truth" is the "truth", ehh? Was it 15 years 3 years ago, or 15 years yesterday? I know you're crap at mathematics, but come onnnn! It can't be both!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
To add to the takeaway comments, when they moved, people were asking about the prawn cracker dance and she said they don’t have it now as they were too far away from the takeaway! Does anyone else remember this? Im sure she did, because I was confused as people that know her area said she hadn’t moved very far away from her old house.

Reactions: 26
To add to the takeaway comments, when they moved, people were asking about the prawn cracker dance and she said they don’t have it now as they were too far away from the takeaway! Does anyone else remember this? Im sure she did, because I was confused as people that know her area said she hadn’t moved very far away from her old house.
Yep! She definitely said it .

Reactions: 12
yeah, she definitely said that! she's so tangled up in her web of perpetual lies that she can't keep track! she should use that stash of zebra pens and dedicate one of her many notebooks to write down all her fabrications, so she can look back and ensure her stories add up! 🕸🕸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s a big deal, I was just sharing the lyrics that had got the whole thing started. And saying I agree that whoever first made a big deal about it is OTT. I’m not having a go at anyone or implying that a drama is being made. It’s just chat, not aimed at anyone.
No hard feelings 😘

Reactions: 2
I (was sad enough) to Google the distance from her old house to her new house and it’s a 3 minute drive.

I just don’t get why you would lie about living too far away from a Chinese when it’s not true. She literally could have said for now I’m going to concentrate on new content (lol) but might bring it back at some point.

She lies about the most ridiculous stuff. Who remembers when she lied that her children insist on pooing when she’s in the bath and stare at her whilst doing it (they refuse to use the other toilet because they want to be near her). When the layout of the bathroom disproved that.

Argh such an odd odd woman. Only thing than a liar is bad one Emma.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.