Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma here’s an idea, you can say no to your kid. Erin won’t die if she doesn’t have a wall full of plastic ivy.

Reactions: 21
Suppose the smell of fish is different to the smell of mould, damp and babs poor personal hygiene

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This tween narrative is grating, Erin’s getting another room makeover to supply her mother with much needed content.

Reactions: 28
She won't get the smell out.
I bought some beautiful fake flowers (fake because they were for a really high window sill on my stairs where there's zero daylight and real plants and flowers just die) anyway, they weren't cheap Amazon, but they still smelt so bad I couldn't use them!! So good luck Emma! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it not a therapy day today?
I wonder how Ste really feels about the junk buying?
I bet that house stinks of damp. A few times I’ve seen visible black mould!
I was thinking a lot of these instashuns have therapy? Is it a fashion statement, a niche trend? A tool to rinse #bekind. They never seem to be effected day to day or cannot go anywhere though. It’s all a farce. I think Instagram is the worst platform ever invented.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its not sizing up, you just bought the correct size you tit.

The clapping between each word is as bad as her constant full stops.

Reactions: 25
Emma here’s an idea, you can say no to your kid. Erin won’t die if she doesn’t have a wall full of plastic ivy.
It probably wasn't 3T that wanted it! Bet babs saw the potential for an "insta" photo wall and the only way she could shoe horn it in was if it went in 3Ts room!

Reactions: 22
Is it not a therapy day today?
I wonder how Ste really feels about the junk buying?
I bet that house stinks of damp. A few times I’ve seen visible black mould!
I was thinking a lot of these instashuns have therapy? Is it a fashion statement, a niche trend? A tool to rinse #bekind. They never seem to be effected day to day or cannot go anywhere though. It’s all a farce. I think Instagram is the worst platform ever invented.
I think that for Emma particularly, the vast majority of her issues would be solved by having a regular job. Having influencing as her only job is too insular, she needs a dose of reality, and everyday problems. I can imagine she goes weeks where the only people she speaks to are her family, the therapist, and shop keepers, and I can’t imagine many people wouldn’t be depressed too with that life.

Of course I’m not minimising really mental health issues and if Emma has these, then I genuinely hope she, like anybody else who needs this, has the best help and support to deal with them. But she puts her life out there for all to judge, so here I am.

• Heart
My daughter bought that ivy ,i can confirm it does stink ,we were aware as its mentioned in the reviews ,we left it in the garage for weeks to air as washing it made no difference we didnt do a wall of it tho just a few strands

Reactions: 11
Also, they've just been to bloody IKEA... The home of pretty decent and relatively cheap fake plants. Why do the kids always end up with cheap, fake plastic tat, instead of higher priced plastic tat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, they've just been to bloody IKEA... The home of pretty decent and relatively cheap fake plants. Why do the kids always end up with cheap, fake plastic tat, instead of higher priced plastic tat? 🤣
her shopping logic makes no sense to me. they were LITERALLY just in a place that sells decent homewares (i’m biased because i love ikea) - did she just decide yesterday that they were going to redecorate erin’s room?

what a life - an endless cycle through shopping, redecorating rooms that haven’t long been decorated, back to shopping, back to stuff, back to shopping - it never ends.

Yes, the Instahuns definitely seem to be turning "paid for therapy" into just another accessory that they can flaunt infront of their followers because they can afford it 🤬
Imagine being in real desperate need of help from MH services, imagine being told by your GP or self referral service that you're on a waiting list but it could be months. Imagine then flicking through Instagram and seeing all of these selfish spoilt nobody's bragging about "therapy day" while laughing about stuff, dicking about all day long, going out, going on numerous holidays, day trips, meals with family, buying EVERYTHING they need and want, while all the time trying to garner sympathy from people. I agree with the person above. Insta is a vile place and these idiots all need a massive wake up call.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1001503
I see she’s now ‘sized up’ with her tops too 👍 Well done Babs 👏🤣
State of it 🤢🥴

Yes, the Instahuns definitely seem to be turning "paid for therapy" into just another accessory that they can flaunt infront of their followers because they can afford it 🤬
Imagine being in real desperate need of help from MH services, imagine being told by your GP or self referral service that you're on a waiting list but it could be months. Imagine then flicking through Instagram and seeing all of these selfish spoilt nobody's bragging about "therapy day" while laughing about stuff, dicking about all day long, going out, going on numerous holidays, day trips, meals with family, buying EVERYTHING they need and want, while all the time trying to garner sympathy from people. I agree with the person above. Insta is a vile place and these idiots all need a massive wake up call.
You said it’s better than I put it. It took 18 weeks for me to have my initial appointment - the GP gave me a referral number/email and I had to decide if I wanted talking therapy. I researched private but it was so expensive. When I see CONwoman I look and think she has no idea how ‘normal’ people have it, she’s always bragging, always going on fancy holidays, always buying new clothes. From the outside she has it all and yet she still needs therapy. There’s a few the same. It’s either all a massive cover up or a bandwagon to jump on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As already said...the state of it. Can you imagine being Babs' neighbour ,casually glancing out the window and seeing this tableau being created in the garden. Every mother in the land is racing around getting kids ready for school then there's this walloper posing in the garden like a Henry Moore exhibit making one of the kids take pics of her for the gram. No words....🤦
See below for visual representation!

Attachments

• Haha
I think that for Emma particularly, the vast majority of her issues would be solved by having a regular job. Having influencing as her only job is too insular, she needs a dose of reality, and everyday problems. I can imagine she goes weeks where the only people she speaks to are her family, the therapist, and shop keepers, and I can’t imagine many people wouldn’t be depressed too with that life.

Of course I’m not minimising really mental health issues and if Emma has these, then I genuinely hope she, like anybody else who needs this, has the best help and support to deal with them. But she puts her life out there for all to judge, so here I am.
I agree. She is bored and lonely and fills the void with shopping and eating. She could volunteer a couple of mornings a week, join an exercise class or go to the gym and I think this would go a long way to helping her mental health.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1001503
I see she’s now ‘sized up’ with her tops too 👍 Well done Babs 👏🤣
Genuinely looking at this needing to go on her profile and see if it's real or one of our photoshops because I'd have scrolled past laughing but the pj photos are making me think it's an actual photo.....that she's chosen to share 😂. It actually makes me feel uneasy looking at it because I know we joke but that's the most mentally ill I've ever seen her look (and that's me #beingkind 😳👀)

Reactions: 19
Genuinely looking at this needing to go on her profile and see if it's real or one of our photoshops because I'd have scrolled past laughing but the pj photos are making me think it's an actual photo.....that she's chosen to share 😂. It actually makes me feel uneasy looking at it because I know we joke but that's the most mentally ill I've ever seen her look (and that's me #beingkind 😳👀)
I agree! She does not look well at all. He nothing a change of diet and lifestyle wouldn't cure!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.