Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity - how do we know Ste was a virgin? Did Babs share that information? What a cow if she did. It’s private and personal - not for public knowledge. I think she’s overstepped the mark of this is what she has done.

Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity - how do we know Ste was a virgin? Did Babs share that information? What a cow if she did. It’s private and personal - not for public knowledge. I think she’s overstepped the mark of this is what she has done.
I think it's just a fair assumption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she's had 3 responses to her stupid questions. That's it. And she howled at them all. And she didn't get a story. About shaving a nipple off whilst shaving her legs. Because there wasn't a screen shot. Like the others had. So I call babby bullshitter in. The. House.
She’s had ‘thousands’ of responses don’t cha know !!!! Thousands …. my arse Babnocchio strikes again 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to confirm The Virgin Ste is just my assumption. I just cannot believe he had any form of chat to have been able to approach a woman and have success. I can just imagine him in a bar (pre- Babs) wearing too much hair gel, in a football shirt, walking over to a woman with a Smirnoff Ice in his hand and saying “alright?” - her “yeah, you?” and him giving an awkward nod and that’s the conversation done.

The man mugs off Emma every time she asks him something when filming because most of the time she’s met with absolute silence. She’s lucky to get a one word answer back.

Also I doubt Babs would confirm my theory. She’d want you to believe he was fighting them off and the beautiful Emma Wet won his heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cowbags, are we all forgetting that this is the women who rinsed 3 months worth of content out of CBBSte grazing his knee when he fell into the canal 🙄 She'll milk this bruise until at least March!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she's had 3 responses to her stupid questions. That's it. And she howled at them all. And she didn't get a story. About shaving a nipple off whilst shaving her legs. Because there wasn't a screen shot. Like the others had. So I call babby bullshitter in. The. House.
i mean, that "hilarious" nipple story is either another of babs' fabrications, or it's a re-telling of something that happened to her. yet another drunken disaster - much like her bruised wrist - where one evening, she saw that there was sun forecast for the next day, and - dreaming of shitewater sandals and her "vintage" primark frock - she quickly stumbled upstairs to find her razor for her yearly toe-shave in preparation for her rehashed "pack it in, it's hot!" reel. however, off her floppy tits on pimms, she missed her big toe and drunkenly hacked a chunk out of her nipple which, without the support of her added belt - was essentially on a level with her foot. she was obvs embarrassed to share the incident at the time, but has now seen the opportunity to use it as content, merged into her list of responses from the hilariously accident-prone babettes, to conceal the fact that she shaved off her own nipple. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her toxic trait is falling asleep and missing stuff. I can think of way more toxic traits for you Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣 Graham, send in Bab's imaginary boys! 🤣
I’m 42 and have never met anyone called Graham or Graeme that isn’t at least 10 years older than me.

Edit to add I’ve just asked my 51 year old husband if he knows anyone called Graham and he doesn’t now but his boss when he was a graduate trainee was called Graham and he was about 50 at the time (so about 80 now). It wasn’t really a name of that era, like Stephen, Gary or David. The male equivalents of Louise, Stephanie and Clare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m 42 and have never met anyone called Graham or Graeme that isn’t at least 10 years older than me.

Edit to add I’ve just asked my 51 year old husband if he knows anyone called Graham and he doesn’t now but his boss when he was a graduate trainee was called Graham and he was about 50 at the time (so about 80 now). It wasn’t really a name of that era, like Stephen, Gary or David. The male equivalents of Louise, Stephanie and Clare.
I’m 39 and I got off with a boy (ha! Haven’t said that for a while!) called Graeme a few times at uni, 20 years ago, and he was around my age! Think his parents were Scottish, don’t know if that influenced their name decision 🤣

• Haha

I am 37 and I had a Graham in my year at school!!! Also, in primary school, a Tracey. I'm pretty sure he'd been named after his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 10 or so years younger than Emma, but I’ve never had a wonder bra with removable padding?!? Is that even a thing?
I’m a similar age to her, though look much younger, and I don’t remember removable padding.

Reactions: 5
I am 37 and I had a Graham in my year at school!!! Also, in primary school, a Tracey. I'm pretty sure he'd been named after his dad.
i'm 34, and there was a Graham in the year above me at school! what were the other names she mentioned of her supposed teen boyfriends?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm 34, and there was a Graham in the year above me at school! what were the other names she mentioned of her supposed teen boyfriends?
There was always someone with an "old" name at school. And always a kid that got called by their full name for no particular reason!

Reactions: 7
There was always someone with an "old" name at school. And always a kid that got called by their full name for no particular reason!
I’ve met some classics over my teaching years - had Tom and Gerry in one class 🤣 Gerry?!?

• Haha
oh, and babs - perhaps consider your poor health if you bruise that badly simply by removing your wellies - although we all know the true cause was a drunken fall or a result of you smashing steve in the face - but vitamin c and k deficiencies can result in more bruising, because they affect your blood's ability to clot. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Are you implying that Babs is at risk of developing scurvy from her beige diet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry for any Graham based confusion, I was replying to @Allthecakes mention of Graham and cilla (blind date!) 🤣 as far as I know, not a name of Bab's ex! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s buying a load of jeans/jeggings for a try-on video 🙄🙄🙄 what a snore-fest that will be. I expect she’ll aim it at all the women who have exactly the same figure as her #size18 #crackingrack #mumtum #addabelt 😡

I wonder if she’ll return any pairs that don’t fit or suit her, is this tax deductible for her? If she’s going for ‘hikes’ she’d be better off with thick jogger-style trousers and doesn’t she have Grenson boots already? I’m pretty sure she doesn’t need new outfits but then what else is she going to film for her ‘job’?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.