Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has β€˜sprained’ her wrist get look at the way she’s contorting her wrist in that photo. Moron.
I mean seriously ….a wrist support for a bruise??!?! Idiot. So she can drive, move her wrist normally, it’s not swollen but she has diagnosed it as a sprain. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my God ..is she still going on about the non sprained wrist? FFS 🀦. She is such a hypochondriac...Bab Munchausen !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Ste FINALLY put his foot down and booked an actual family holiday that doesn't include Mickey, snacks, photo ops, snacks, the swim suit of horror, and snacks?? Very interested to see where they are headed (just tell us Bab, you're not being "mysterious", you're being bleeping annoying) and how much of it she spends bitching and moaning/bewildered because her family are having a good time and she's not.

She's going to think she can "hike" in those primark monstrosities isn't she??
she'll be stomping about in those clumpy primark monstrosities, slipping on the ice and moaning that her feet have been torn to SHREDS - just as she did the day she wandered around london. the perfect excuse to ditch the family, the hiking and the cold, and spend the holiday in the hotel room drinking hot cock and whinging about the fact that her family are having fun and SHE isn't. the realisation that the entire holiday doesn't revolve HER will undoubtedly result in a bathroom breakdown!

top tip babs; "non" of your range of knee-high primark boots, clumpy, chunky topshop boots, wellies - even if they are hunters - OR those platform converse you've just ordered are suitable for hiking. and neither are bleeping jeggings. i can't believe that is the reason behind her search for jeans. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

she's going to spend the entire holiday whinging and sulking that she's cold or her feet hurt, and huffing and puffing her way breathlessly up the tiniest of hills. she will be absolutely FUMING that cbbste has finally put his foot down, taken control, and re-booked his birthday holiday to a destination he wants to go to, without taking kween babs' preferences - essentially her desire to spend a holiday surrounded by teenagers dressed as bleeping mice - into consideration. 🀣

she'll be doing all she can to justify a last-minute cancellation - undoubtedly blamed on "poorly" grandad rog. if that were the case, i'd hope steve tells her to duck off, and takes the kids in holiday without her! hell, he could give her ticket to george and actually enjoy his time away, without a camera shoved in his face every few seconds!

as for keeping the destination a secret, she'll do that for a while to keep the babettes on tenterhooks thus increasing engagement, dropping hints and teasing them with clues until they're totally RABID with intrigue, and then announce it in a "lucky me" YT vlog. she'll justify the suspense with the claim that she ahs to keep the location and dates secret to keep the kids safe, because obvs her devoted fans would pay for an entire bleeping holiday just to track down their kween and get a selfie in the snow - despite giving zero fucks about the fact that half the internet know exactly where she lives, where her kids go to school and have seen the contents of their underwear drawers. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 13
How do you go from eating a creme egg to some tiresome story about her mundane personality πŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Unless her "bruised" wrist stops her from driving to Poundland then it's not that serious!
she totally forgot she'd even hurt it until an entire day later, when she noticed the huge eyeshadow-smudge bruise, and even in yesterday's stories, she was suddenly claiming she hasn't been able to move it while simultaneously waving it about. if babs had hurt her wrist on sunday, we would all have heard about it first thing in her monday morning pit stories - not late last night when she suddenly realised she could make content out of a bruise. equally, she was moving her wrist around effortlessly in today's pit stories, so she is clearly capable of moving it with absolutely no problems and, as you say, a sprained wrist would surely impact her ability to drive her car! but obvs a trip to poundland to buy bleeping lovehearts takes priority, and suddenly a wrist support is sufficient and she doesn't require a trip to the GP. amazing how on babs' life, mental health problems are cured by trips to primark and physical injuries are cured by trips to poundland!

obvs i'm glad she didn't rock up to the GP with her bruise - in the way steve's snoring and grazed knee posed a medical emergency πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - but it's interesting how the opportunity to film a haul took immediate priority, and suddenly her wrist was no longer causing her problems - apart from the obligatory wrist support for sympathy! 🀣

oh, and babs - perhaps consider your poor health if you bruise that badly simply by removing your wellies - although we all know the true cause was a drunken fall or a result of you smashing steve in the face - but vitamin c and k deficiencies can result in more bruising, because they affect your blood's ability to clot. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I am done with Babs today. She probably hurt the wrist moving Erins furniture on Sunday, did an awful lot of activities over the weekend, including The Club brawl at Ethan, without a peep of injury. Stick a creme egg where the sun doesn't shine, no original content whatsoever, again. I pity the person linked to Babs for the valentine's thing, how to lose followers! Can't wait for the halfterm trip, do I believe CBBSte booked it off his own balls, no, no I don't. It's his 40th but he's controlled totally and loves the financial gain over it all. Sad.

Reactions: 18
Let’s face it, if she was the type of have loads of boyfriends/options and was showing off her Wonderbra to everyone then why would she have ever dated Stephen? A 21 year old virgin living at home and at most has said a total of 70 words.
hasn't babs previously clarified that she had her very first boyfriend at the age of 16 - prior to that, she was practicing her snogging technique by making out with the posters of boy bands that adorned her bedroom walls.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

who are all these guys she suddenly supposedly dated who were impressed by her waving the padding from her wonder bra in their faces-thus highlighting that her "cracking rack" wasn't actually particularly cracking - and dancing around them in an aggressive manner? presumably this is why she ended up getting dumped repeatedly at bus stops with memorable music playing in the background (?!) - because they realised they'd made a huge, drunken mistake - as steve did on his wedding say, as evidenced by that photo of his gormless face at the axxt moment of realisation: "fuckkkk, what have i done?" - and decided they actually wanted a girlfriend who wasn't so aggressive, crass and vulgar they could lift up. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

*cue babs posting multiple photos of teenage emma with various boyfriends with their faces concealed, but apparently gazing at her in adoration.*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand her face on that marching on the trampolines photo she posts every few months. Cannot stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
blah, blah, blah with the rehashed creme egg content. and what's worse is the fact that babs literally took the cue from a babette who advised her yesterday that she needed to treat herself to a creme egg - to help her feel more "sparkly" on blue monday πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. not only is babs totally incapable of creating any new content, she now relies not only on tattle to inspire her, but on her devoted followers to remind her which yearly content she needs to rehash - which is presumably how she forgot to rehash the hot cock stand content at christmas, which undoubtedly broke the babettes' hearts, all prepared with their cake stands waiting for guidance and top tips! 🀣

i fully appreciate that logic isn't babs' strong point, but if she's just bought two pairs of jeggings from matalan - and why not try them on in the shop to see which size fits you, ffs! buying a size 18 and a size 20 is totally unnecessary, and what if she actually needs a size 22?! - why is she immediately ordering more jeggings from M&S and multiple other shops?! surely you'd try on your matalan purchases before ordering other pairs, because if they fit you then surely you don't need more. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

but obvs, with babs, it's all for content and she needs an excessive number of pairs of jeggings in a range of sizes so she can film an entire jeggings rEaLiStiC try-on haul - which won't be realistic, because she'll claim she fits in a size 18 regardless! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
hasn't babs previously clarified that she had her very first boyfriend at the age of 16 - prior to that, she was practicing her snogging technique by making out with the posters of boy bands that adorned her bedroom walls.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

who are all these guys she suddenly supposedly dated who were impressed by her waving the padding from her wonder bra in their faces-thus highlighting that her "cracking rack" wasn't actually particularly cracking - and dancing around them in an aggressive manner? presumably this is why she ended up getting dumped repeatedly at bus stops with memorable music playing in the background (?!) - because they realised they'd made a huge, drunken mistake - as steve did on his wedding say, as evidenced by that photo of his gormless face at the axxt moment of realisation: "fuckkkk, what have i done?" - and decided they actually wanted a girlfriend who wasn't so aggressive, crass and vulgar they could lift up. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

*cue babs posting multiple photos of teenage emma with various boyfriends with their faces concealed, but apparently gazing at her in adoration.*
I think we need Graham to reveal himself and give us a quick (factual) recap, Cilla style 🀣

• Haha

I’m 10 or so years younger than Emma, but I’ve never had a wonder bra with removable padding?!? Is that even a thing?

Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, if she was the type of have loads of boyfriends/options and was showing off her Wonderbra to everyone then why would she have ever dated Stephen? A 21 year old virgin living at home and at most has said a total of 70 words.
Poor bloke. Fancy Babs being your only shag in life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So she's had 3 responses to her stupid questions. That's it. And she howled at them all. And she didn't get a story. About shaving a nipple off whilst shaving her legs. Because there wasn't a screen shot. Like the others had. So I call babby bullshitter in. The. House.

Reactions: 19

The way she described getting her boyfriends makes her sound like a predator, she probably headlocked them into submission.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I normally lurk on this page but she made me so irate today i had to post. I am an average earner but her amount of spending has really riled me today. Off the top of my head outside of xmas and birthdays has bought herself: new slippers, converse,wellies,jeans, jumpers and a horrendous amount of hauls from other shops. This also excludes bedroom makeover including furniture and carpet (albeit badly fitted up to the wardrobe). And all this after she has confessed to debt problems in the past.
She has really infuriated me with her spending its not relatable to any family especially following christmas and multiple birthdays
Omg REALLY?!!! Was she in debt in the past, then? I've only been aware of Babs for a couple of years. You'd think she'd rein it in! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.