Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said somewhere cold and snowy didn’t she? Surely they’re not going ski-ing?!!! I’d pay money to see Emma on a pair of skis!😂😂😂
I wonder if Ste was pissed off about his 40th birthday trip being cancelled so rebooked for something he’d like to do for once. If so I bet Emma moans the entire trip!
I'd put good money on Babs moaning her lungs out to her "therapist" about PUS, hence the foray into talking about divorce with her quack and mentioning it yesterday, to fit her "blue monday" bandwagon hitch-a-ride. A good few of us have noticed that she's appeared more unhappy than usual the past couple of months, which we assumed could be to do with Rog & cancelled Disney, so I now wonder if they've done nothing but bicker since he booked this "jolly". I did notice on one of her last Vlogs of 2021 that when she was filming herself yapping in top-top & called Stephen when he was going grocery shopping for their beige buffet on Christmas Eve, that he said "no" when she asked him to buy some dips for the tortilla chips 😂 She then said something else to him and he began to grumble at her, so she said "hang on a minute", & paused recording. He's most likely a secret Tattler and sees how we say he should grow a pair where she's concerned, so he has started to 😂 We went on a family skiing holiday to Vermont USA, with a 3 day tag-on in New York City. I wonder if that's what they're doing, with the NYC part to placate Babs, so that she can do her stupid Carrie Bradshaw run in the actual place it was filmed in - hence it being in her pea-brain to do it a few days ago?

Sidenote: Nobody with an iota of intelligence goes to the GP with a sprain ffs, & most certainly not during a pandemic! The NHS is already on its knees, she's such a twit. Pulling her welly, my arse. She fell over intoxicated, more like.

Morning cowbags have another Disney style Babs tribute 😁

"The Babs necessities" - parody of "the bear necessities"

🎵Look for the Babs necessities
The stupid Babs necessities
Forget about your morals or your pride
I mean the Babs necessities
Jokes of DV and killing Ste
It's just the Babs necessities of life

Wherever I wander
Wherever I go
I will always be found
At my Costco
The werkers are in the factory
Making some creme eggs just for me
When you look at my house plants and my snaggy pants
And the fancy peppers, maybe try a few?

Ste - you wear snag pants?

The Babs necessities of life will come to you!

Now if you buy new jeggings
In a size 18 pair
Well they don't fit my gunt
So next time beware
Don't filter yourself to cover your flaws
Because my flaws is just what Ste ADORES
But you wont need to fix your flaws
If you have followers that don't think you're a bore

Have I given you a clue?

Babette's - Golly, thanks Baboon!

Look for the Babs necessities
The dumb ass Babs necessities
Lie about your marriage and your size
My Babette's I just have to please
To bring the Babs necessities to life
We bring the Babs necessities to life

Yeah Bab!!🎵
"Golly, thanks Baboon!" 😂😂😂😂😂💀

Ahhhhahahaaaah, this is sooooo good 😂😂😂 ... and Disney related to boot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Wherever I wander
Wherever I go
I will always be found
At my Costco

In a size 18 pair
So next time beware

Have I given you a clue?

Yeah Bab!!🎵
You are a legend! This is utterly brilliant! My dog is wondering what I’m laughing at!😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bruise. She’s just burst a blood vessel or popped a vein that’s all. Happens in my wrist a lot as I have a very manual job. She’s a 5star idiot 🙄

Reactions: 20
I once fell in a brook whilst carrying my then 2 year old and had the hugest bruise on my arse for a couple of weeks. I didn't go to the GP. I just watched my daughter's dummy slowly slip down the brook, along with my dignity 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep, I fell over in the garden carrying the dog who was recovering from a general anaesthetic. I was trying not to drop him so landed on the wall onto my arm. It swelled up and was bruised but I had good range of movement so knew it was nothing serious. It even looked mis-shapen the next day due to bruising but it was just bruised and soon went down. I was an orthopaedic nurse so ok I know what to look for. But, ffs it’s a tiny bruise. It doesn’t need a bandage or a Dr. Interesting isn’t it, how she’d phone the GP about a stupid tiny bruise but her unhealthy, lazy lifestyle and diet don’t bother her a bit! 🙄

Reactions: 25
She’s pissed me off today.
You know I’m trying to get a diagnosis from the GP. I’m in constant pain. I’m anxious and depressed. I hardly leave the house anymore due to OCD. My blood pressure is really high 158/111 most days (I’ve been asked to record readings) and even I feel like I’m a waste of GP’s time and this waste of oxygen is moaning about a bruise!
I’ve been at work all weekend and it’s my day off today. I’m still ‘working’ as I have lots of housework and stuff to catch up on and I need to work on spreadsheets for a meeting on Thursday.
She has zero sense of reality.
I do it alone too. No PUS to come to my beck and call (not that I’d want a wet blanket like him lol 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20220118-094234_Instagram.jpg

Point proven!
She can still go to Home Bargains to buy a load of tit that nobody needs. So no Emma. You do not need to call your GP for your bleeping bruised wrist! Absolute twit!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 996822

Point proven!
She can still go to Home Bargains to buy a load of tit that nobody needs. So no Emma. You do not need to call your GP for your bleeping bruised wrist! Absolute twit!!!!!!
Funniest part is she has declared to possibly millions of viewers she’s got a self diagnosed sprained wrist, she has an accident whilst driving her insurance may not pay out citing she knew she couldn’t control her vehicle because she’s mentioned (& we screen shot) that she doesn’t have full mobility and hasn’t for weeks/days depending what lie we believe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look at all that sugar in the trolley. Never mind health what about the kids teeth!

• Heart
I stopped hate watching Emma some time ago and now just dip in and out to see what the beige lump is up to. The drama over one bruise and the shittest poem in the world. My god, that woman is turning into a parody of herself.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 996822

Point proven!
Right?!!! She can drive her car & push a trolley for content, but needs a GP for a fekkin' BRUISE?!!! A previous Tattler was absolutely correct, she's simply drumming up some sympathy before her Valentines haul and possibly an ad.

Regarding Valentines, do any of you bother? We don't 😂 I love my Husband & children all year round, not just one day a year. That trolley heaving with sweets & tat is ridiculous. It's still only January and she's already onto February 🙄😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funniest part is she has declared to possibly millions of viewers she’s got a self diagnosed sprained wrist, she has an accident whilst driving her insurance may not pay out citing she knew she couldn’t control her vehicle because she’s mentioned (& we screen shot) that she doesn’t have full mobility and hasn’t for weeks/days depending what lie we believe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look at all that sugar in the trolley. Never mind health what about the kids teeth!
Doubt the ‘kiddos’ will see any of that sugar. It’s all going straight in to the big yellow gob as it’s ‘werk’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wherever I wander
Wherever I go
I will always be found
At my Costco

In a size 18 pair
So next time beware

Have I given you a clue?

Yeah Bab!!🎵
Bravo ... excellent. Bab wishes she were this clever 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Ooh thoughts on the sprained wrist....will she use to cancel the holiday she hasn't agreed to, yanno it might be broken 🤦.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

She’s such an idiot. I really hope she doesn’t waste the GPs time for a bruise when she’s fine to drive and shop.

Reactions: 18
Bravo ... excellent. Bab wishes she were this clever 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Ooh thoughts on the sprained wrist....will she use to cancel the holiday she hasn't agreed to, yanno it might be broken 🤦.
Yeah I bet she hates that this is a holiday that she hasn't chosen and micromanaged. She will throw a holiday wobbly though cus its not on her terms and it's not Disney

That pic of babs with the bastard Crème egg in her gob again ……yawn , mentions Miranda or Bridget jones only person I can see she looks like is benny from fuckin crossroads 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
7A423B6D-3483-4C1E-AE48-8E0BC13EF7E7.jpeg

masters you say Emma but can’t spell “rumble”

oh and I thought boys ignored you for your younger, slimmer, prettier friends can’t remember your lies now can you???

That pic of babs with the bastard Crème egg in her gob again ……yawn , mentions Miranda or Bridget jones only person I can see she looks like is benny from fuckin crossroads 😂😂😂
Wtf has she got on her wrist 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.