Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she advertising driving with that on her wrist??? If your wrist is that sore you should not be driving a vehicle.
I said earlier, heaven forbid she has an accident. Insurance won’t pay out and chances are police could also look into it and whilst I don’t hope anyone has an accident I would wet myself if it did happen to her

Reactions: 16
View attachment 996931
masters you say Emma but can’t spell “rumble”

oh and I thought boys ignored you for your younger, slimmer, prettier friends can’t remember your lies now can you???

Wtf has she got on her wrist 😂😂😂
I'm 87% sure that's how it was spelt in the song!

I can't believe she's strapped her wrist up for a bruise. I get spontaneous bruising (pretty common at our age Babs) I'd be bankrupt if I had to apply some kind of dressing each time!

Reactions: 15
I’ve just worked out why this bullshit “sprain” story. Can take up to 8 weeks to heal so this is her reason for not partaking in the outdoorsy stuff on the cold holiday 😂

I'm 87% sure that's how it was spelt in the song!

I can't believe she's strapped her wrist up for a bruise. I get spontaneous bruising (pretty common at our age Babs) I'd be bankrupt if I had to apply some kind of dressing each time!
You are right! So I guess so is she. My bad. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m confused by the grid post today as she seems to be implying that she’s tall and comparing herself to her “friends” who are 5ft. I’m the exact same height as Emma (5 ft 6) and it’s not tall or short 😂

And she had lots of boyfriends? I genuinely think a man could sit next to her on the train as there was only that seat left and she’d count him as a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Miranda or Bridget! 🙄 more like Benny ( for us older tattlers)
Dead ☠ ⚰

I’m confused by the grid post today as she seems to be implying that she’s tall and comparing herself to her “friends” who are 5ft. I’m the exact same height as Emma (5 ft 6) and it’s not tall or short 😂

And she had lots of boyfriends? I genuinely think a man could sit next to her on the train as there was only that seat left and she’d count him as a boyfriend.
I’m 5’ 10 she must think I’m a giant 😂😂

• Haha
Right?!!! She can drive her car & push a trolley for content, but needs a GP for a fekkin' BRUISE?!!! A previous Tattler was absolutely correct, she's simply drumming up some sympathy before her Valentines haul and possibly an ad.

Regarding Valentines, do any of you bother? We don't 😂 I love my Husband & children all year round, not just one day a year. That trolley heaving with sweets & tat is ridiculous. It's still only January and she's already onto February 🙄😬
We get a card and have a nice dinner at home if he’s there. I certainly don’t feel the need to eat a load of sweets and show everyone how hard he loves me. Many years ago we went out for dinner on the actual day. Total rip off we both came to the conclusion it’s easier to get a takeaway in, drink wine and have a shag ( bit rude ) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I am also 5ft 6 and it’s a very average height for women! I never feel tall nor short around my friends!

I do hope she is off to Iceland. She will starve as they won't have beige food everywhere. Also Bab in her primark boots and leggings in the freezing weather whilst hiking will be great viewing 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🚨 She’s bought jeans in a size 20!!! 🚨 cannot wait for this try on. My money is on her squeezing herself into the 18s and convincing herself they fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But hold on Cowbags! Do we even believe that CBBSte has taken over the booking/organising of this holiday? This is the woman who micro manages every single bleeping second of everyone's life - I'm not buying it. At the very least she's had a say in it. And I dunno, I still think it'll involve DLP somehow..... 🤔

And does she not realise how stupid and boring these constant posts about herself are 😴 She told us the other month thar she hid herself, wore black all of the time, and didn't talk to boys 🙄Which is it Emma? You contradict yourself in that post too.

Reactions: 21
Funniest part is she has declared to possibly millions of viewers she’s got a self diagnosed sprained wrist, she has an accident whilst driving her insurance may not pay out citing she knew she couldn’t control her vehicle because she’s mentioned (& we screen shot) that she doesn’t have full mobility and hasn’t for weeks/days depending what lie we believe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look at all that sugar in the trolley. Never mind health what about the kids teeth!
Was just coming on to say the same. Her insurance will be null and void and we have the screenshots to prove it! She is such a drama queen! No need for a wrist support like that. Just grow up!! 😡😡

Reactions: 19
Why is she advertising driving with that on her wrist??? If your wrist is that sore you should not be driving a vehicle.
For attention.
She's really scraping the barrell for content, lately. She's panic posting too much shite. She's such an idiot. I loathe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh good god another post about her younger years, ffs give it up it’s boring! I don’t think either of those leggings will fit, especially eating all the sweets she’s purchased for yet another event. Valentine’s isn’t celebrated in our house either, truthfully can’t be arsed with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.