Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely HATE the way she says Ma - alan. It's MaTalan Emma. There is a "T" in it. Pronounce it you woman. You're not 12!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s posted 3 times on the grid in 24 hours - all with crap numbers of likes. Less is more, Emma, less is more.

Also -that poem 🙈🙈🙈🙈
And also - that stupid bloody post about hiding herself away & then going on about her short friends (she’s not tall?! She’s average!) but in the same breath saying she had loads of boyfriends 🙈🙈🙈 bullshit! That’s why you had to force PUS to marry you…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s posted 3 times on the grid in 24 hours - all with crap numbers of likes. Less is more, Emma, less is more.

Also -that poem 🙈🙈🙈🙈
And also - that stupid bloody post about hiding herself away & then going on about her short friends (she’s not tall?! She’s average!) but in the same breath saying she had loads of boyfriends 🙈🙈🙈 bullshit! That’s why you had to force PUS to marry you…
It's an absolute car crash isn't it 🙄🤦‍♀️
She makes no sense,,,,,, she had a fair few boyfriends apparently!? Funny that cos she's only ever really spoken specifically about 2 BF's I think, and even then she couldn't get her lies story straight about the hair up/down scenario.
This is becoming a daily thing with her. Writing these posts for engagement and sympathy, hoping people will feel sorry for her and think "Ah bless her, she's had it hard"!! 🤬🤬🤬 Her followers are as thick and as pointless as her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She said she’s “treated herself” to that jumper? Does she do anything other than treat herself? I understand sometimes it’s only a chocolate bar, something little, whatever. But she’s constantly buying herself stuff. I don’t think she goes more than a week without a “treat”😒😒😒

• Angry
She said she’s “treated herself” to that jumper? Does she do anything other than treat herself? I understand sometimes it’s only a chocolate bar, something little, whatever. But she’s constantly buying herself stuff. I don’t think she goes more than a week without a “treat”😒😒😒
The way she says treated, as if she hasn't just also treated herself to some new jeans and will be buying even more new jeans from other places!

Reactions: 17
The way she says treated, as if she hasn't just also treated herself to some new jeans and will be buying even more new jeans from other places!
Why does she need to buy jeans from 3 or 4 places? Just buy some jeans that fit Emma, and SHUT UP!!

• Haha
If the wellygate happened I reckon it was trying to pull them off, not on - we all saw how much they were wedged on. Or.....seeing as she's in valentine's mode, is she getting her excuses in early in case Ste expects some hand action in the new bedroom. It is the year of being super organised after all. Sooorrrrry 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
But the jeans are to do her job! Ffs why do you trolls not understand if it’s for her job it’s not a treat for her.

*fyi this is sarcasm I have nothing but disdain for this twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she remind me of benny hill doing that tit dance?!
The tightened lips around the teeth annoy me too much 😂 I very much doubt ANY boy would have been impressed by that. Laughed at her, yes - impressed, no. Accepted her offer to "go out with her"? Absolutely not! From the way she worded that post, she sounds as though she was as obnoxious, loud, uncouth, in-your-face & attention seeking as a teenager as she is now! Completely different to the all-black wearing, never kissed a boy, wallflower image she's claimed she was over and over ... until today.

Something else I've noticed - a distinct lack of the kids in her socials since "In The Nightclub gate" with Ethan...

Also -that poem 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Her "Bedroom makeover" vlog gained no traction whatsoever. The view numbers, likes & comments were her lowest ever (strange, no? Considering her uptake in subs to 75k 😏). She has storied about it TWICE since uploading it in desperation of more engagement on it, aswell as uploading it to TikTok where it gained even less attention. She really, truly, needs to seriously consider a real job, as this is no longer a career - it's a hobby, now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she constantly taking phots with props in her mouth? It’s GRIM.
I tell you what if she was still teaching I’d report her and if she goes back to teaching I’ll make sure I report her. It’s VILE.

Reactions: 19
Because she preaches body positivity and a lot of that community actively tit on others for wanting to lose weight because it’s “fatphobic”. The whole movement preaches about accepting your body- as long as you’re putting weight on! Which I just don’t understand. You get one body and one life, why on earth you’d spend it getting fatter and fatter I don’t know. It’s like crabs in a bucket. The second anyone decides the best thing for themselves is to not be fat they’re treated like they’re “brainwashed by diet culture” instead of just. Wanting to feel better about themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️
i think the whole body confidence bandwagon has been jumped on by so many people that it's purpose has become distorted. like, promoting the idea of loving yourself/feeling confident in your body regardless of shape/size etc is one thing, but influenzas using it to justify their unhealthy decisions to mainline sugar, pointedly refuse to exercise and mocking those who do take care of their bodies and their health does not reflect the body confidence movement. like you say, people like babs have exploited the concept to promote the idea of neglecting your health and giving zero fucks about the consequences of your poor decisions - even when doing os place syour health at risk.

using data like the bmi scale to justify a person's health is bullshit and based on hugely outdated and unbalanced information, and a person's healthy eweight differs based in the individual - as a result, body size isn't something that people should compare with others, and body positivity is important in terms of accepting your body at ITS healthy weight, not in terms of discarding your health entirely, existing on sugar, never eating vegetables or drinking water, never exercising and then claiming it's totally fine to do so because #bodyconfidence and using your platform to encourage tigers to do the same. it's actually very damaging to promote such an idea. diet culture absolutely IS toxic, but so is the total opposite of labelling others as fat phobic because they acknowledge that they want to lose weight to improve their health and quality of life. weight loss in itself isn't inherently bad, especially when it doesn't actually involve restriction - babs would lose weight simply by reducing her sugar intake, increasing her intake of fruit, vegetables and water, and going for the occasional walk - it's not like she'd have to commit to a diet!that wod literally be her body regulating itself and settling at the weight it is most comfortable at - which may well be classed as "overweight" in terms of bmi, which is fine if your health is not at risk. the fact babs can barely drag herself up the stairs without extreme breathless is a clear indication that for babs, that is not the case and interpreting the body confident movement as "i can eat whatever I want whenever I want, regardless of the impact it has on my physical and mental health" is damaging. itwnot a healthy approach to decide you wanna lose weight because you want to fit in size 8 jeans, but it's also not a healthy approach to label anyone who decides to lose weight as fatphobic and refuse to lose weight yourself because you're making a point of "i found a man, even with my gunt". as always, it's about balance, and babs and a whole bunch of influenzas have managed to take it to an unhealthy extreme. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
But the jeans are to do her job! Ffs why do you trolls not understand if it’s for her job it’s not a treat for her.

*fyi this is sarcasm I have nothing but disdain for this twunt
Perhaps it’s like the wellies and it has taken her YEATS to get around to buying herself a pair of jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.