Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is my bedroom of nightmares! It looks so cluttered and mis-matched. Why didn't she get a dressing table that actually matched the cupboards anx the bed is vile. Personally thought it looked much better before.
A Q&A on tgerapy? Get real! Her therapist is doing jack tit for her! Sounds like she endorses her behaviour like everyone else in her life! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
What married person says ‘ my ‘ bedroom if they allegedly sleep together 🤔

There is no way Steve sleeps with her
Haha yep! My bedroom, I love it/I'm happy with it! And, no coaster on "ste's" bedside table 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s so weird how she says MY room, if they sleep separately then fair enough but she never owns up to it and she acts like he adores her so much. Think the whole things a sham tbh 😂😂

She said she is happy to answer questions in the comments...who is brave enough to ask where Ste sleeps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jeezus, that is a distinctly average bedroom at best. Hardly stylish, is it?!! It looks like a female teen bedroom from the 1990's. Look how she's tried to style it out with the angular throw fail on the bed 😂 Stephen 100% doesn't share that room. There's nothing remotely "him" in there.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 983842
these rings are just minging. 🤢
Seriously she needs to give them a soak in washing up liquid and use a soft toothbrush on them (babs a toothbrush is the instrument you use to clean your teeth)
Someone has told her she needs to get white gold replaced haven't they? And that you need to clean them in between gold platings 🤮. It looke like her finger will get gangrene within a matter of hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s spending time in therapy moaning about not going to DLP (and she must spend a lot of time talking about it for the therapist to comment straight away about France reopening) then she’s really missed the point of what she needs therapy for.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Q&A about the therapist 🤣🍿🍿🍿

This I need to see!! I mean, actually I don't cos I know exactly how it'll go.

Q. Why are you having therapy?
A. Because 20 women who are mums and school governors keep saying I'm not a size 18 and I am. I AM!!

Q. How did you get referred?
A. I referred myself and took to Google and found one on Groupon

Q. Is therapy not available on the NHS?
A Yes it is for you lot my poor people, you might have to wait a while, be properly assessed to see how best you can be treated, and then be seen by some of the best people in the NHS, but I'm a spoilt witch who just needs someone to validate me NOW!

Q. Is it helping?
A. Yes. She reminds me to take a day off on a Sunday and a week at Christmas to give me a break from the cowbags

Q. Do you find it hard?
A. No I love it, I love the attention and the reassurance that I'm amazing that she gives me.

Q. What qualifications does your therapist have?
A. An Excel Certificate made by her husband - that's when I knew she was "my people"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If she’s spending time in therapy moaning about not going to DLP (and she must spend a lot of time talking about it for the therapist to comment straight away about France reopening) then she’s really missed the point of what she needs therapy for.
Spot on 👏. It’s almost as if she thinks she requires therapy and is hard done by because she had to cancel DLP.
First world problems! 😡

It’s very weird. My boyfriend refers to his bedroom as ‘our room’ and we don’t even live together yet. If Ste was sleeping in there too then it would be natural for her to say ‘our bedroom’.

Reactions: 14
It’s very weird. My boyfriend refers to his bedroom as ‘our room’ and we don’t even live together yet. If Ste was sleeping in there too then it would be natural for her to say ‘our bedroom’.
It’s the pictures on Nanny Joyce (who had dementia) that makes me howl - nothing like a passion killer than having your dead wife’s granny looking at you whilst having sexy time #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Q&A about the therapist 🤣🍿🍿🍿

This I need to see!! I mean, actually I don't cos I know exactly how it'll go.

Q. Why are you having therapy?
A. Because 20 women who are mums and school governors keep saying I'm not a size 18 and I am. I AM!!

Q. How did you get referred?
A. I referred myself and took to Google and found one on Groupon

Q. Is therapy not available on the NHS?
A Yes it is for you lot my poor people, you might have to wait a while, be properly assessed to see how best you can be treated, and then be seen by some of the best people in the NHS, but I'm a spoilt witch who just needs someone to validate me NOW!

Q. Is it helping?
A. Yes. She reminds me to take a day off on a Sunday and a week at Christmas to give me a break from the cowbags

Q. Do you find it hard?
A. No I love it, I love the attention and the reassurance that I'm amazing that she gives me.

Q. What qualifications does your therapist have?
A. An Excel Certificate made by her husband - that's when I knew she was "my people"
Ah but we all know the “therapist” doesn’t exist. Babs just spends time scrolling therapy tips & reading the AIBU section on Mumsnet. She thinks it’s therapy as she lies down on the sofa in Top Top scoffing chocolate & decaf Pepsi from her mini fridge.

It’s the pictures on Nanny Joyce (who had dementia) that makes me howl - nothing like a passion killer than having your dead wife’s granny looking at you whilst having sexy time #bitrude
Passion killer for sure, I doubt there was much to start with though. That photo & the manky teddy.

• Haha
Why would anyone create such a feminine room when you “share” it with your husband. Can’t imagine pink would be Ste’s first choice. She definitely keeps his balls in that money jar.

Reactions: 16
Bab is wearing the same outfit in the latest reel, as she was when out on her walk with Erin. So instead of a nice mother and daughter walk, Erin is forced to film her mother walking like she had wet herself. Great bonding time Bab🤦‍♀️
she seems oblivious to the fact - or simply doesn't care - that these will form her kids' childhood memories. not "ooh, that afternoon i went for a lovely walk with mum and margot!" but "the time mum said we were going for a walk so she could use me as unpaid film crew to record her embarrassing herself for content and then stop every few minutes while we posed in front of the camera to get the perfect photo - with her moaning at me to scrunch my nose up further when i smiled." SUCH a great mum. 👌🏻

she's literally creating an entire childhood of memories where - if the kids weren't banished to their rooms or to the dining room with cbbste so that babs didn't miss a second if her precious netflix time - especially for ethan, it'll be "that time i got to spend a whole day with mum and she took me to legoland - not because i love lego or because she actually wanted to spend time with me, but because it was a free trip and she needed me for content - otherwise she would definitely have taken my sister, as she does to all the other fun free trips and activities" - essentially "my mum only spent time with me when it earned her money" which in simple terms equates to "my mum only spent time with me when she was paid to." 💔

at this point, there can't be any memories erin or ethan have of their childhood - especially times involving babs - which didn't involve a camera - either them being filmed, or being forced to film babs making a fool of herself. their entire childhoods revolve entirely around creating content. and sadly, when they look back, they'll realise that she prioritised content - and netflix - wayyyy above her own kids, their safety or their privacy. 😔

• Heart
@Lady Doodle would a therapist really say about France being open so Babs can go to Disney for the 500th time? I mean I get that may be a subject a therapist would talk about if travelling was a major breakthrough kind of situation 🤷‍♀️

She barely does any skin care or beauty treatments,so why on earth would they choose her. At the most she uses a sheet mask and looks like she is from silence of the lambs. Her beauty routine involves orange glittery eyeshadow and pink blusher like Aunt Sally.

Nothing about her inspires anyone to want to look like her.
Silence of the lambs 🤣

Babnibal Lecter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d think if she’s gone to the trouble of making it look like she reads books on ‘Wild Interiors’, she’d have put something in there that vaguely looks like it belongs to Steve just to keep up the pretence. Maybe a book on Villa by his side of the bed, a strategically placed packet of smash.. 🤣
Do they bollocks share a room. C’mon Babs, where does Steve sleep!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Lady Doodle would a therapist really say about France being open so Babs can go to Disney for the 500th time? I mean I get that may be a subject a therapist would talk about if travelling was a major breakthrough kind of situation 🤷‍♀️
In my experience - No!
But I've only ever worked with proper qualified professionals in this field. I have no experience of the quality of personnel found through Groupon 🤣🤣🤣🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.