Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I saw Margot eyeroll her in that vlog!🤣🙄Even her dog is trolling her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
MrGingerWhinger just overheard her latest stories his take on her that she’s “a pathetic middle aged woman who needs to grow up”. Here was me worrying that he’d fancy her 🙄
You mean MrGingerWhinger did not take one look at Babs and immediately take of, I to the night, bound for Birmingham!? Shooketh!!! (She's desperate for a babette to say their husband likes her).

Stripper, as in artiste removing clothing? Male or female? I went to a Rebel Red performance many years ago, he was a Brummie and in a relationship with a school friend of my sister. Drag artistes, too - it was a great night out. Would love to see Dita Von Teese with my Husband. Can you imagine Babs at a show? I just can't envision that 😂😂😂 #BitRude
Dita Von Teese is amazing live!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In todays vlog, she shows the glass jar emergency fund - she’s so tragic 🙄 and also the folder for the birthday cards. Didn’t those 2 amazing organisation ideas appear in a vlog last week? Same jar but wasn’t it a tinker bell folder in the other vlog? She’s rehashing content even quicker than she usually does!!
I don’t know how she’s reached 44 and still not be able to do normal every day things like millions of parents do all over the world, and she hasn’t even got a proper job!

Reactions: 20
It annoys me that she was ad gifted the cricut machine, is this declared in the vlog? Her lack of creativity, so many ideas and ways to use it, bet the cricut company is seething.

Bit niche but perhaps it's time to give up the vlobby? [Hair flick, floor shuffle, chef's kiss, love yous!]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"New felt tips for goal setting. I'm so excited"

A 43 year old woman is actually putting out this infantile drivel to her "followers". She's getting worse by the day. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carrie in Sex AND the City ( pls note the correct title Emma) was stylish, educated, attractive and funny. How on earth does Emma think shes anything like the character Carrie?!
Emma is loud, brash, overweight, thick, ignorant, looks like she got dressed in the dark and stomps about like a drunk elephant!
Just because you’ve been to New York City Emma, it doesn’t make you Carrie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bab is wearing the same outfit in the latest reel, as she was when out on her walk with Erin. So instead of a nice mother and daughter walk, Erin is forced to film her mother walking like she had wet herself. Great bonding time Bab🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The #size18 leggings five years ago 🙄 no way can Babs claim #size18 anymore! Who. Is. She. Kidding.

Reactions: 19
Has she ever collaborated with Home Bargains?
I'd say they're top of her 2022 begging list 🤣

Bought bots/subs. Her viewing figures have remained the same. With genuine new subscribers, the viewing figure would increase also. It hasn't. It's a sad state of affairs when you beg online for new subs as a prelude to applying the bought ones. Pathetically desperate. I wonder if they are tax deductable? 🤔😂😂😂
She thinks it looks more appealing when emailing her beg to home bargains.

Reactions: 15
Wtf this morning. She says everyone has had a little sleep in, although she was awake as normal at 530 - so why is she still in the pit of doom at 720?!?! 2 hours doom scrolling?? Waiting on cbbste to bring her a cup of tea??
i bet she’s the type that has a secret stash of chocolate in her bedside table for “1st breakfast” 🙄

oh and bab. Change your bulb that light in your bedroom makes you look worse than you do normally- if that’s possible

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where to even start on her glossybox ad...

She sounds uninterested, it just doesn't come across as genuine it sounds like she is reading a script and trying to get it all in before the timer ends

She sounds uninterested, it just doesn't come across as genuine it sounds like she is reading a script and trying to get it all in before the timer ends
The best bit is when she says she'll use the face mask in the bath when her kiddos are in bed. Who is she kidding? She routinely has a bath in the afternoon or at 6pm.when they are still up.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The best bit is when she says she'll use the face mask in the bath when her kiddos are in bed. Who is she kidding? She routinely has a bath in the afternoon or at 6pm.when they are still up.
Also you’re not supposed to do face masks in the bath!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220113_083634.jpg

Going out on a limb here....but ...could your stiff shoulder be caused by lying on that manky teddy you shove behind your head? 🤷. Wash it and shove it in top top and your allergies may improve. Oh and maybe spend less time in bed Bab van Winkle !

• Sick
I'd say they're top of her 2022 begging list 🤣

She thinks it looks more appealing when emailing her beg to home bargains.
The viewer count and likes on the latest Vlog are the lowest she's had. New subscribers, my arse! She'll read this and story her upload to try and drum up views. Tingo to me if she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is her ‘ad’ voice, it sounds so false. No idea why companies use her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.