Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, why do brands like GLOSSYBOX need this monster to Advertise for them? 🤮
Will she EVER do a giveaway of the things she gets sent and is clearly never going to use ever again.
This woman shops in Poundland and Boots yet thinks its perfectly ok to flog face masks worth £40 to her "people"! She tries so hard to be relatable (she's not) and then pulls these Ads out of the bag 🤬🤬 She's a lazy, money grabbing witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What mom wakes up at 530 and is still in bed 2 hours later. What is she doing?
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? When my kids were that age I often woke really early. I would come downstairs, put a load of washing on, empty the tumble dryer and dishwasher, do some ironing, clean the kitchen floor, make lunchboxes, generally catch up on any quiet’ish household tasks to give me a head start before the kids and my husband got up. Then I’d get their breakfasts, make beds, possibly run the vacuum cleaner round and flick a duster over things, shower and get myself ready, take the kids to school, walk the dog then GO TO WORK to do a proper job. Bab just spends hours scrolling crap on her phone then wonders why her back and shoulder aches. It’s because you’re never off it you lazy slug!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She barely does any skin care or beauty treatments,so why on earth would they choose her. At the most she uses a sheet mask and looks like she is from silence of the lambs. Her beauty routine involves orange glittery eyeshadow and pink blusher like Aunt Sally.

Nothing about her inspires anyone to want to look like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet another body positivity TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️
Still not a size18 !!
Looks like she has filtered her face. The lady doth protest too much Babs. Doesn't matter how many times you tell yourself and your "people" how body confident you are, it is painfully obvious you are not

Reactions: 16
For those questioning why she woke at 5.30a.m. & lay in her pit for 2 hours ... Lazy bint does F all, that's why. I watched one of her Vlogs once about getting her children ready for the school run. She does nothing between 5.30a.m. & 7a.m., it's all Stephen. Stephen makes & takes a cuppa up to her in bed. He takes the E's downstairs, then preps fruit for their lunchboxes & sets them out ready. He also makes their breakfasts. As the main breadwinner of that household with a real job, I find it shocking that she doesn't make HIM a cuppa & see to the kids' breakfast, when all she does is tit around at home all day. There's reasons they look like Jack Spratt and his Wife - Stephen is slim and Babs is not. He is much more active than she is. I reckon he also cooks the beige meals, he washes up, & takes their kids to their various activity clubs whilst she sits on her arse recording herself yapping, then watching Real Housewives, Teen Mom, shopping online, looking for & booking holidays, & doom scrolling on here. She is unfulfilled in life and extremely lazy. Her Husband has no spine and could do so much better than her. He panic married her. If he'd have gone with his gut and let the relationship end organically (which it was doing, until he panicked) he would have met and married a woman who had much more about her than Babs, especially in his line of employment, he'd have met an intellectual type who didn't expose their private life online.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The best bit is when she says she'll use the face mask in the bath when her kiddos are in bed. Who is she kidding? She routinely has a bath in the afternoon or at 6pm.when they are still up.
I heard it as doing the face mask in bed whilst the kids have a bath, and I didn’t even question that she’d be in bed before her children.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yet another body positivity TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️
Still not a size18 !!
What are highschoolers going to think of this? And then when they show their parents "look at this woman her kid goes to my school"? I imagine some mums and some kids will think it is cool to have that many followers, but there'll be a lot of teenagers and mums who think she's so embarrassing and ridiculous

Reactions: 15
FFS - really? The only thing she can think about is how they’re ‘one step closer’ to getting to DLP now that travel restrictions to France are being eased 🙈🤷‍♀️ What a lovely carefree world Babs must be occupying in her own head…

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s finished HER bedroom, god she’s like a stroppy teenager. Can’t imagine much excitement in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s finished HER bedroom, god she’s like a stroppy teenager. Can’t imagine much excitement in that room.
There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Ste goes anywhere near that bedroom! Wouldn’t be surprising if they suddenly said he lives at the bottom of the garden or in a separate house down the street. That is most definitely HER bedroom and you can clearly see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cow bags. I’m disgusted to share I own the same New York map print as Emma. I have had it for years so have not been babfluenced by her thankfully but the fact we own the same thing makes me question myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes Bab, never mind the global pandemic that's still on going (had to LFT my kid today to report to school, as we do 2 x a week), but as long as Bab can get to Disneyland Paris, this is the ONLY thing that matters in the world right now. Who is fussed about the millions dead or the massive economic hit, that will be felt for generations, not our Bab.

She is such a selfish cow and has really annoyed me😡😡🤬🤬.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yes Bab, never mind the global pandemic that's still on going (had to LFT my kid today to report to school, as we do 2 x a week), but as long as Bab can get to Disneyland Paris, this is the ONLY thing that matters in the world right now. Who is fussed about the millions dead or the massive economic hit, that will be felt for generations, not our Bab.

She is such a selfish cow and has really annoyed me😡😡🤬🤬.
She’s pissing me right off today! Why would her therapist be talking about her being able to go to France? Has she been taking lessons from Bojo on lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.