Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t she put her red pjs back on? We all know she wears them for multiple nights!

Reactions: 8
it's interesting that the golden child supposedly had an entire new hair cut yesterday, yet we have seen no evidence of erin's new hair in babs' stories, or in a grid post. in a typical family - y'know, one which doesn't document every detail of their family's lives online - it wouldn't have even crossed my mind that a whole 24 hours later, the child hadn't yet been forced to pose for a photo to share with the world, but in babs' case, it seems strange. this is the woman who drags her kids out of bed in the early hours of their birthday to ensure she can share birthday content as early as possible. i wonder if erin has actually stood her ground and refused a post-hair cut photo? but if that were the case, it wouldn't surprise me of babs hadn't taken a sly photo of her at the hairdressers or in the house this morning without her noticing, and plastering it all over IG regardless. the only other possibility i can think of is that erin's new hair highlights just how awful babs' yellow mess looks, and she doesn't want the babettes comparing her hair with erin's because she always has to be the best. it was definitely weird last night when she wrote a whole post about the hairdressers with an unrelated photo of her and steve, and not yet another post dedicated to HER girl. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 24
The closest I come to doing this usually involves a bottle of wine and what do we want to do next year?? 1 of us has never been to a stripper so we’re doing that, what weekends away/festivals/concerts/plays we want to see etc. my friends don’t help me set my goals, either for work or home life I’m a grown ass woman. I mean we decide individually what we want to achieve and then we’re each other’s cheerleaders but we don’t buy new books to write it down like we’re 11

What a waste of a sodding morning.
Stripper, as in artiste removing clothing? Male or female? I went to a Rebel Red performance many years ago, he was a Brummie and in a relationship with a school friend of my sister. Drag artistes, too - it was a great night out. Would love to see Dita Von Teese with my Husband. Can you imagine Babs at a show? I just can't envision that 😂😂😂 #BitRude

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to agree with Margot 😂, I would laugh so much if she went arse over tit, she looks very unsteady on her feet and nothing like Carrie Bradshaw! 🤔👗 👠
D17DEE2F-5620-4DF6-9F41-C87343E7DEA2.png

Reactions: 14
It’s like when you had a play date as a little girl and you’d have a friend over and showcase your best felt tips only for your best mate to run out your favourite shade of pink or ruin the nib, by “heavihandiness”. I bet Babs RUINED those pens lol 😆
Love this ☝ Oh boy, can I remember this scenario 😡🖍😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is she doing in that new reel? I've never watched sex and the city so she just looks a dick as usual to me. But imagine coming out of a shop and filming herself acting like that, of I saw someone doing that I'd be thinking what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen her reek about the Carrie Bradshaw run and I just don’t get it. People must have thought she was a right tit!
She's over-saturating her sm accounts. I honestly don't compute how she finds the time (or will) to duck about and film herself doing daft tit and filming every aspect of her life. I mean, even her first notion upon waking at an unGodly hour of the a.m. is to grab her phone and record herself yapping in her pit, before she's even got up & washed, brushed her teeth and got dressed. Social media and validation from strangers is her oxygen, she's addicted to it. Very odd.

Reactions: 15
Oh, this is sooooo niche

Sex and the City (from wiki) :

Sex and the City has received both acclaim and criticism for its subjects and characters, and is credited with helping to increase HBO's popularity as a network.[1] The series has won several accolades, including seven of its 54 Emmy Awardnominations, eight of its 24 Golden Globe Awardnominations, and three of its 11 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. The series placed fifth on Entertainment Weekly's "New TV Classics" list,[2]and has been listed as one of the best television series of all time by Time in 2007 and TV Guide in 2013.[3][4]

The series still airs in syndication worldwide. It spawned two feature films, Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010), and a prequeltelevision series
This was my thought. Over the last week she has claimed sex and the city and encanto are niche. I don’t think she knows what it means!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg...all I got from that shitshow of a reel was it was like watching the Titanic hove into view just before it hit the iceberg ....and sank🤦🙄😶.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’s ever been this productive ever!

ETA: she’s still tit at everything

Reactions: 13
Just duck off Emma. You’re not funny, your reels are tit like everything else you post. Just do us all a favour and duck of once and for all. It’s just embarrassing how desperate you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she obsessed with saying her posts are “SO NICHE” when she’s referencing really popular things! I’m sure she did it with Moana once too! It’s not niche it’s just idiotic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Carrie Bradshaw looking for a Greggs or Poundland? Is that the height of your comedy Babs? Margot could do better “jokes” then you.

Off topic but has anyone on here watched this show called Friends? Sorry know most of you won’t have heard of it but if you could do a niche post on it Babs that’d be great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So many people have done that Carrie running Reel this week. Will she ever have an original thought? Niche? Overdone more like!! I really can’t imagine her watching Sex and the City #BitRude 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.