Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her youtube has gained more followers....more bots or true followers?
Bought bots/subs. Her viewing figures have remained the same. With genuine new subscribers, the viewing figure would increase also. It hasn't. It's a sad state of affairs when you beg online for new subs as a prelude to applying the bought ones. Pathetically desperate. I wonder if they are tax deductable? 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just watched her latest vlog and I really don't like how she behaves with that poor dog 😣 She seems to have zero patience with it and comes across really aggressive when she talks to it in the vlog 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I BLOODY HATE when she does that with her top lip!! It makes me irrationally 🤢 and 😡
Agreed - and when she curls her lips over her teeth when saying words like "today". Also the inward curling of her lips to expose her teeth. All bizarre gurns.

She doesn't clean the foundation off her lips after she's blended it with a brush, either. It makes her lips look weird and pasty 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Absolutely filthy! They look cheap, too.
That diamond is milky! I thought I was just being a snob. They look like they’re Lizzie Duke at best not like we have a world renowned jewellery quarter in Birmingham is it, where they could have got better quality for the same money 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
ah, the difference in perspective between babs' story and the one readingresidence has shared. babs is clearly hanging out with jocelyn purely for the snacks - and babs, if you want orange flavoured malteasers, literally buy the sweets instead of malteaser branded orange chocolate biscuits which don't claim to include malteasers! - while jocelyn's photos is far more of a balance between notebooks and goal-setting accessories, with a cuppa and biscuits in the background - along with a sneak peek of babs, sitting in front of a totally blank page! 🤣

jocelyn is obvs planning to set some goals, whole babs is planning to see how much more than a fiat share of those biscuits she can mainline once she's quickly scrawled a handwritten copy of her "vision board" goals - a disney trip, increase in followers on SM and being the HER-est HER who ever HER-ed" - in her notebook. #initforthebisuits 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220112_125357.jpg
Screenshot_20220112_125344.jpg

• Haha
ah, the difference in perspective between babs' story and the one readingresidence has shared. babs is clearly hanging out with jocelyn purely for the snacks - and babs, if you want orange flavoured malteasers, literally buy the sweets instead of malteaser branded orange chocolate biscuits which don't claim to include malteasers! - while jocelyn's photos is far more of a balance between notebooks and goal-setting accessories, with a cuppa and biscuits in the background - along with a sneak peek of babs, sitting in front of a totally blank page! 🤣

jocelyn is obvs planning to set some goals, whole babs is planning to see how much more than a fiat share of those biscuits she can mainline once she's quickly scrawled a handwritten copy of her "vision board" goals - a disney trip, increase in followers on SM and being the HER-est HER who ever HER-ed" - in her notebook. #initforthebisuits 👌🏻

View attachment 984037View attachment 984038
I see her rolls of fat have eaten her belt!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Surely Ste must be miserable, sleeping on the floor/sofas every night? My partner and I sleep separately (we're both terrible snorers) but at least we're both in proper beds, in proper bedrooms.

Also...adult women meeting up to jot down their goals? What a weird life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That magazine rack she showed yesterday is not ‘years old’ - she bought it last year! Why does she lie so much? Why do I even know that?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can list a goal for you Bab, how about 'Get a proper job, that doesn't involve exploiting my kids'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought Emma said a while back mugs for mugs was almost sold out now she’s saying still a lot of bits and bobs? Which one is it Emma you liar?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Emma said a while back mugs for mugs was almost sold out now she’s saying still a lot of bits and bobs? Which one is it Emma you liar?
Didn't she have lots and lots of them left, the last time someone on here checked? Don't know why she would be doing more when she can't sell the current one!

Reactions: 14
Why is she even flogging this dead horse still!? There are hundreds of those mugs left. She’s just removed the Christmas themed ones
AC3B32E5-9C8B-4B05-8346-9E64A47C97B7.jpeg

Didn't she have lots and lots of them left, the last time someone on here checked? Don't know why she would be doing more when she can't sell the current one!
Over a thousand left and she’s taken the Christmas ones off sale. Even discounting them didn’t shift them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 984037View attachment 984038
I've got to ask, do any of you do this with your friends!? Like, me and my friend resolved to go running once a week one year (we went once, running wasn't for us), but literally setting up an entire day- new notebooks and all- to write lists together? It seems like a purely "for the gram" exercise and so Emma can spend this evening moaning about her "big werk day"

Surely Ste must be miserable, sleeping on the floor/sofas every night? My partner and I sleep separately (we're both terrible snorers) but at least we're both in proper beds, in proper bedrooms.

Also...adult women meeting up to jot down their goals? What a weird life.
When they moved I genuinely thought Ste was getting his own room, but top top is full of Emma's office and boxed tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've got to ask, do any of you do this with your friends!? Like, me and my friend resolved to go running once a week one year (we went once, running wasn't for us), but literally setting up an entire day- new notebooks and all- to write lists together? It seems like a purely "for the gram" exercise and so Emma can spend this evening moaning about her "big werk day"
The closest I come to doing this usually involves a bottle of wine and what do we want to do next year?? 1 of us has never been to a stripper so we’re doing that, what weekends away/festivals/concerts/plays we want to see etc. my friends don’t help me set my goals, either for work or home life I’m a grown ass woman. I mean we decide individually what we want to achieve and then we’re each other’s cheerleaders but we don’t buy new books to write it down like we’re 11

What a waste of a sodding morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

When they moved I genuinely thought Ste was getting his own room, but top top is full of Emma's office and boxed tat!
Every room is filled with her stuff; he has part of the wardrobe, a shoe cupboard in the downstairs loo, a shed for his bike (where she stores toilet roll) & a light up letter S which is significantly smaller than her E. Her & the girl have the biggest bedrooms, her son has no where for his Lego creations & half the Christmas tree is stored under his bed. But she’s a really good mother! 🙄

ETA: I shouldn’t know all this about a veritable stranger & her family.

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched her vlogs for ages, not sure what possessed me to take a look at this one. Instant regret for sure, although I did enjoy how pissed off she was getting with the dog!
Anyway some observations:

Definite contender for the most time the words ‘Home Bargains’ are mentioned in a video

She’s planning on doing a Valentines haul in a few weeks. WHY?! It’s all for one day and she already has so much tit from previous years. There’s no way she needs to buy more.

All these organisation videos and her house is still a cluttered mess. Like in top top, there’s crap shoved in to storage boxes, surrounded by more crap on the floor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Finally do people seriously find these types of video inspiring? There’s nothing remotely interesting about any of it. I feel angry with myself for watching it to be honest 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.