Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have lots and lots of them left, the last time someone on here checked? Don't know why she would be doing more when she can't sell the current one!
Yes she did but at the same time she was on the stories saying ‘a few left’ ‘get them quick’ when it was showing a huge amount of stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, who sets a table up with pens & highlighters and does this!!! 🙈
2 grown ass women acting like teenagers, ffs they probably have lists of “hottest boys” “celebs I’d snog” etc. Her friend Jocelyn seems just as desperate as Babs, birds of a feather.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously, who sets a table up with pens & highlighters and does this!!! 🙈
It’s like when you had a play date as a little girl and you’d have a friend over and showcase your best felt tips only for your best mate to run out your favourite shade of pink or ruin the nib, by “heavihandiness”. I bet Babs RUINED those pens lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
MrGingerWhinger just overheard her latest stories his take on her that she’s “a pathetic middle aged woman who needs to grow up”. Here was me worrying that he’d fancy her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
MrGingerWhinger just overheard her latest stories his take on her that she’s “a pathetic middle aged woman who needs to grow up”. Here was me worrying that he’d fancy her 🙄
Worrying about the girth of a pillow and woe is me I need a muscle bath! Think we're all safe cowbags 😃 piss poor content after her morning's pow wow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching the news and the government asking retired teachers to step up and help made me realise there are so many ways Emma could of helped in this pandemic and she is at home organising her greetings cards.

I have not watched the vlog but I would guess Emma has reiterated that in 2022 she has no desire to improve her health or be a better person just get more likes and buy more stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she ever had an original thought in her life? Every bit of ‘content’ she posts has been done to death before.

Reactions: 15
I see her rolls of fat have eaten her belt!!!!!
i guess that's why she's constantly buying new belts! can't keep filming top tip #addabelt reels when you've lost all your belts in the depths of the crevice between your unsupported "cracking rack" and the gunt you're attempting to conceal! if this is the case, then babs' upcoming denial attire clothing range will undoubtedly include an entire range of belts - in medium size only - so babs has an endless supply on hand! 🤣

• Haha
The state of her skin! For goodness sake Bab, make one of your goals be to visit a beautician and get your skin sorted, and a hairdresser and get your hair sorted. She has got to be the grottiest woman on social media! She can't be cleansing her skin properly for her pores to be so clogged. 🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her resolutions / goals are always such crap like ‘go to Disney 8 million times this year’ not ‘become healthier’ ‘sort my shopping addiction out’ ‘sort my skin out’ ‘actually like my children’ ‘actually have an adult relationship with my husband’

Reactions: 20
The state of her skin! For goodness sake Bab, make one of your goals be to visit a beautician and get your skin sorted, and a hairdresser and get your hair sorted. She has got to be the grottiest woman on social media! She can't be cleansing her skin properly for her pores to be so clogged. 🤢🤢
Beauty has to come from the inside out, she’s turning into Mrs Twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs I’m near enough the same age as you and do I feel like I’m falling apart? No. No I do not. Stop trying to drag us all down with you. Just because you are over 40 and don’t look after yourself doesn’t mean all of us are the same as you. And FYI the characters in And Just Like That are NOT REAL. its fictional whatever they are experiencing in terms of ‘falling apart‘ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Yes she did but at the same time she was on the stories saying ‘a few left’ ‘get them quick’ when it was showing a huge amount of stock!
an as a result, we realised that babs has as poor a grasp on sizing and measurements as she does of the english language. in babs' grasp of numbers, it seems that the terms "a handful" and "a few" both refer to literally hundreds. her inability to understand numbers has also. resulted in multiple amazon purchases where babs assumed she was getting a bargain, only for the product to arrive and her to realise she'd bought it in miniature form - y'know, like her actual house. 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just seen her reek about the Carrie Bradshaw run and I just don’t get it. People must have thought she was a right tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, this is sooooo niche

Sex and the City (from wiki) :

Sex and the City has received both acclaim and criticism for its subjects and characters, and is credited with helping to increase HBO's popularity as a network.[1] The series has won several accolades, including seven of its 54 Emmy Awardnominations, eight of its 24 Golden Globe Awardnominations, and three of its 11 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. The series placed fifth on Entertainment Weekly's "New TV Classics" list,[2]and has been listed as one of the best television series of all time by Time in 2007 and TV Guide in 2013.[3][4]

The series still airs in syndication worldwide. It spawned two feature films, Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010), and a prequeltelevision series

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.