Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220111_150024_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus she's gonna twin with Erin isn't she,? 🤦. Either 1) Erin gets a new hairdo and CBBSTE is gonna have to copy the style to do Babs' hair OR 2) Maybe She'll go with Erin to the hairdresser's for a proper cut. In all honesty I think no. 1 is the most likely outcome .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Non of those hairstyles are long bobs! Abd non are suitable for an 11 Yr old 🙄🤦‍♀️ She's absolutely tit at everything!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 982072
Oh sweet Jesus she's gonna twin with Erin isn't she,? 🤦. Either 1) Erin gets a new hairdo and CBBSTE is gonna have to copy the style to do Babs' hair OR 2) Maybe She'll go with Erin to the hairdresser's for a proper cut. In all honesty I think no. 1 is the most likely outcome .
I think 2. Big reveal of a new hair colour and cut. Think of the content. Think of the likes. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her lip syncing is just awful….really awful. 😩 Less is more, Babs. 😆
and erin has clearly inherited her lip syncing skills from her mother. that video highlights that she is absolutely NOT a triple threat, and babs shouldn't be filling her head with the belief that she is. she doesn't need to be cruel or knock the kid's confidence if it's hobby she enjoys, but treating her like she has the talent to become a huge star is setting her up to fail, and likely to cause future humiliation when she performs publicly, thinking she's far better than she actually is. i can literally see a situation like when parents tell their teenagers that they definitely have the talent to audition for pop idol, or whatever tv show is popular at the time, and then the kid is absolutely torn to shreds on tv by the judges in a situation that absolutely wasn't necessary if their parents had just been honest. giving a child encouragement and support is one thing, but lying about their abilities is another. just imagine those poor teenagers returning to school or work after their mortifying audition - they'd never live it down, and that is exactly the kind of position babs is placing erin in sharing videos of her all over the internet. 😔

Reactions: 23
Non of those hairstyles are long bobs! Abd non are suitable for an 11 Yr old 🙄🤦‍♀️ She's absolutely tit at everything!
Erin won’t get what she wants, it’ll be what her mother wants & then they can twin. Why can’t Erin look it up herself & show her mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Erin won’t get what she wants, it’ll be what her mother wants & then they can twin. Why can’t Erin look it up herself & show her mum?
Because she brings those kids up to believe they need her for everything. She has a need to be needed. The high school years are going to be hard to watch!

Reactions: 22
So she loves Encanto so much and is singing it all day and yet apart from those 2 Bruno lines she repeats over and over....she doesn't know any other lyrics. Her content really is tit.
totally reminiscent of that time she was prancing about erin's bedroom wearing her daughter's yellow bucket hat - which totally clashed with her hair 🤢- attempting to sing along to an Olivia Rodriguez song - popular with the kids, obvs, because she's not a regular mum, she's a cool mum! 🤦🏻‍♀️- which she literally knew a couple of words to, thus was - very aptly - singing "like a damn sociopath" on repeat whilst attempting to dab, and erin - mortified - literally took one look at her and walked straight back out the room, totally unimpressed! a glimpse of the future, babs. 🤣

she simply cannot be bothered to put effort into anything, so she'll happily throw together a reel that she's copied from tiktok - because creativity is a term babs does not understand - but just prance around mumbling, because she can't be bothered even to learn the lyrics to four lines of a song! she quite obviously hasn't watched encanto on repeat. what she means is that ethan has watched it on repeat, while she's sat scowling in the background or has escaped to her room to watch teen mom on the laptop. if she hadn’t seen an opportunity to create content out of the movie, she'd be on her stories moaning and winging about her poor boy and how he's watched the same film four times, which has hugely eaten into her beloved netflix time. she takes great pride in repeating that bloody vanilla ice rap solely because it's the only song that she actually knows all the words to. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
How can a 44 yr old woman not know what is meant by a long bob?! Does she think she’s funny by looking ignorant and stupid?
I agree that Erin will get the hairstyle Babs wants or even worse Emma will have her hair cut the same! It’ll most likely be the former since Emma refuses to let a professional anywhere near her greasy yellow receding hair.

Reactions: 20
I think 2. Big reveal of a new hair colour and cut. Think of the content. Think of the likes. 💅
You'll 100% get TINGO 🎉 on this! ... it'll be "whilst I was at the hair salon with Erin, I decided......". Predictable af. Those hairstyles she's googling are for her, not Erin.

and erin has clearly inherited her lip syncing skills from her mother. that video highlights that she is absolutely NOT a triple threat, and babs shouldn't be filling her head with the belief that she is. she doesn't need to be cruel or knock the kid's confidence if it's hobby she enjoys, but treating her like she has the talent to become a huge star is setting her up to fail, and likely to cause future humiliation when she performs publicly, thinking she's far better than she actually is. i can literally see a situation like when parents tell their teenagers that they definitely have the talent to audition for pop idol, or whatever tv show is popular at the time, and then the kid is absolutely torn to shreds on tv by the judges in a situation that absolutely wasn't necessary if their parents had just been honest. giving a child encouragement and support is one thing, but lying about their abilities is another. just imagine those poor teenagers returning to school or work after their mortifying audition - they'd never live it down, and that is exactly the kind of position babs is placing erin in sharing videos of her all over the internet. 😔
The current year 7's at Erin's future senior school have most likely already got that video saved, ready to humiliate her when she starts year 7 in September when they're in year 8. Some girls in senior school turn into super bullies, really nasty.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Babs needs to be radical like Emma Willis was going from blonde to brunette with a full short fringe!!! Content right there for a full personal overhaul!

Reactions: 10
Babs just type ‘long bob’ into Google and click on images. It’s not hard. How can you duck it up?! What has she googled to get those photos?!?! And I bet Erin hasn’t asked her, I bet she mentioned it and Babs just took over and said she’ll ask ‘the people’ because she has to control every single thing!

Thread suggestion: Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Reactions: 26
The thing is, if my child asked me to do that for them I'd encourage them (and show them if nec) to do it themselves. Why does she have to do everything for them - her happiness is directly correlated to her being the centre of their world.

Reactions: 15
Vlog from 6 days ago , I quote Babs ‘I am a really good mum (who t f would say that’) I put 110% in … I ALWAYS REMEMBER THE EUPHONIUM’……. 6 days days later she’s forgotten the euphonium 2 weeks in a row as she aggressively tells us she’s had to drive to school then home then back again to take it in for poor Ethan. Somebody’s lying again 🤔🤔🤔 do you think she’d forget the golden child’s instrument ? and now where does that leave her protestations that she’s a ‘really good mum’ 🤔🤔🤔 ….. 🤣🤣🤣
519CD0CF-D3DA-4572-9CE5-E38924E76B97.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got another tiktok up, an organisation one with more wrapping paper she’s bought from WHSmiths. Several rolls of wrapping paper, tissue paper & sellotape 🙄
Buying tit gives her content, that’s all she’s got left. The videos aren’t even any good.
literally the most BORING content to post on tiktok! absolutely nobody uses tiktok to watch a 44 year old woman show off their wrapping paper and sellotape haul. 🤦🏻‍♀️

honestly though, most of her other attempts at creating tiktok content are absolutely cringe. i get she's often following trends, but i advise you all to resist the urge to scroll thru her tiktok vids - especially avoid the one where she's showing off her mug collection, unless you wanna be faced with excessive slobbering tongue action. totally disgusting and unnecessary. absolutely NOBODY needs that. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220111_160735.jpg

equally, this absolute JOKE of a recent tiktok where one; babs is parading around wildly labelling herself as a "gorgeous, gorgeous girl" 🤢🤣 - but far more hilariously, she's literally claiming that SHE - who defines her self worth, entire identity and sense of self on the fact that she is a size 18 - "knows that the weight and there way she looks does not define her!" i mean, okay babs, surrrre. 👌🏻 i assume she's decided to drag her bullshit #bodyconfidnce crap over to tiktok, but i have. a feeling the kids will see straight thru it, unlike the fawning - and seemingly deluded - babettes, for whom kween babs is their body confidence role model, despite her bingo wing and gunt insecurities and advice on how to conceal them, and her blatant belief that being plus size involves being a size 18 maximum -anything above a size 18 is unacceptable. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220111_160809.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When I was younger and wanted new hairstyles I would google it or browse magazines myself and show my mum the ideas, not get my mum to do the research for me? Why does Babs micromanage EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.