Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been complaining about her alleged allergies, went to Dunelm and bought all new anti allergy duvets and pillows BUT COULDN’T BE ARSED TO PUT THEM ON THE BED?!?!!!

Allergies can’t be that bad then Emma can they or you’d be desperate to do something to stop them. She says changing the bed is so hard so she doesn’t think she will manage it today?!
Ffs sake I wash all our bedding on a Tuesday and replace it. Takes me 5 mins per bed to put it back on!
She takes lazy to a new level! And this proves her allergies are bollocks and just something she uses for engagement- bet there’s another (utterly tit) Ad coming up soon!
Does anybody actually enjoy changing sheets??
I doubt it but you do it anyway cause it's clean, it takes me 10 minutes max, whack a bit of music on and get on with it Babs.

Reactions: 13
Why does E having a hair cut mean babs can mainline sugar again?
And if it did happen (which it probably didn’t), cbbste was more than likely trying to cover all bases and avoid a babs melt down if he missed fawning over her for a new hair cut. Better to be safe than sorry and not incur the wrath of an ignored Babs!

Reactions: 20
Why does E having a hair cut mean babs can mainline sugar again?
And if it did happen (which it probably didn’t), cbbste was more than likely trying to cover all bases and avoid a babs melt down if he missed fawning over her for a new hair cut. Better to be safe than sorry and not incur the wrath of an ignored Babs!
What he should have said is "its about time you had a proper haircut too!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is her wrapping paper haul TikTok a Tingo to whoever first said about watching wrapping presents TikToks?

She’d be bleeping lost without Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I hate sitting and looking at myself too. Tbh I find the whole situation super awkward. Let's face it though, Babs has no issue with looking at her ugly mug in the mirror
The one small advantage to having awful eyesight,is when my glasses come off for my haircut I can see bugger all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is her wrapping paper haul TikTok a Tingo to whoever first said about watching wrapping presents TikToks?

She’d be bleeping lost without Tattle!
That was me 😃 The wrapping gifts' hacks are awesome, even my husband was impressed when I showed him, & he thinks sm is stupid & lives "off grid" 😂. If that was her inspiration, she's waaaaaaaaaaaay off the mark - hauls are for YouTube & Insta, not TikToks. The likes & comments on her TikToks are dire low in number, she should take the hint and bin her account LOL.

I thought CBBSte/Stedal Sassoon cut Bab’s hair? So he would know if she’d had a haircut? 🤣🤣🤣
Stedal Sassoon 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 Tattlers are doing me in today 🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erin won’t get what she wants, it’ll be what her mother wants & then they can twin. Why can’t Erin look it up herself & show her mum?
what an utterly ridiculous suggestion! actually allowing the kids some freedom and encouraging them to develop independence?! NEVER. 🤣

babs asserts SO much control over those kids - even down to deciding which outfit they wear each day, including laying out their underwear the night before 🤦🏻‍♀️ - there is absolutely no way she would allow erin make a decision about her own hairstyle! plus she'll be adamant that erin keeps it in a style that works with headbands, so they can continue "twinning" - because content is her priority, as always. 😡

Reactions: 11
As if the man who cuts her hair thought she'd had that yellow mess cut! And is this a picture of them at the salon, or afterwards? Because either way he's clearly there and would therefore know she had not had her hair done
Her lies are exhausting 😴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.