Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

What’s your favourite moment from 2021?

• Titanic moment on the Disney cruise

Votes: 84 21.7%
  • Ste’s dip in the canal featuring Smash

Votes: 94 24.3%
  • Teens at Butlins complimenting that BHS swimsuit

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Dolmio Ad with magical pasta

Votes: 56 14.5%
  • Her calling us ‘Cow Bags’

Votes: 34 8.8%
  • Rice on the washing line

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • CBBSte’s artwork shown on the tele

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Woe is me DLP cancelled

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • The tantrum when CBbSte wanted to buy a football shirt on his birthday

Votes: 21 5.4%
  • Buying a dog for content

Votes: 40 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @yellow_daisies

Ive done my best with the poll for our favourite moment of 2021. So many to choose from! I’m feeling extra mean today, you get one vote only in the poll. If you don’t like it then please contact my agent Btec Paul at Optimistic Talent. He’s on his Christmas holidays right now but will be available from Tuesday when the schools go back.

@BonBon27 do you have a recap please? Thanks for doing them it’s a mammoth task and we appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Babs your privates feel like they are in jail because you’re not an 18. Also I don’t need two stories referring to your moose hoof thanks.

Also did she forget about Lucy? Like maybe she didn’t go for a walk as much in later life but the last video she took of her was going for a walk with Erin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On her begging the babettes advice on what to wear on a dog walk , I really wanted to message her and suggest a size 22 pair of jeans cos despite her thinking she's the same size as a supermodel...Bab Moss she ain't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My dog walking outfit is whichever jacket is suitable for that day’s weather and a pair of £7 jeans from Primark, teamed with a cheap pair of wellies from Amazon (which are unusually warm for wellies). The jeans and wellies are constantly splattered with mud because I walk my dog twice daily for over an hour each time through the woods and over a common, but she won’t have that problem when breathlessly walking for 5 minutes to the end of her road and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also just wanted to add an honourable mention of those block square tutti frutti nails she “rocked” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Why does she need a dog walking outfit? Surely she has ample leggings, T-shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies and coats. All she may potentially need is a pair of wellies or walking boots? Stop creating landfill and start wearing some of the mounds of clothes you own Emma. If they don’t fit because you have gained weight and aren’t #size18 then perhaps stop eating so much and start moving some more. Hope this helps babs!

Reactions: 27
My dog walking outfit is whichever jacket is suitable for that day’s weather and a pair of £7 jeans from Primark, teamed with a cheap pair of wellies from Amazon (which are unusually warm for wellies). The jeans and wellies are constantly splattered with mud because I walk my dog twice daily for over an hour each time through the woods and over a common, but she won’t have that problem when breathlessly walking for 5 minutes to the end of her road and back.
Same, add in a couple of fleeces from Go Outdoors, some thermals or cheap T-shirt’s depending on weather. I never think about the look, it’s all about appropriate clothing for the weather.

Her clothes don’t fit, she won’t do anything about it because she wants to prove to us that she is happy. Sad really!

Reactions: 21
I wanted to reply and say "Anything that fits you, ie the correct sizes"!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to add the bikini in garden shot and then the huge leaf blower because she's #bodyconfident. Oh and was it a gazebo in the garden and then it snowed the week after ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Happy New Years cowbags 🥳

I’m a little late, been trying to keep up but just been busy! This thread title has got to be my favourite of ALL time 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
6B04C2A1-A9F7-4C88-84AE-6FAA6FA2737E.png
And just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower …

Also, I’m claiming tingo re: the dog outfit as I mentioned the other day how it boils my piss what she wear ridiculous clothes to walk her dog. Buy a pair of leggings and some trespass boots, Babs, and shut the duck up

6B04C2A1-A9F7-4C88-84AE-6FAA6FA2737E.png
And just when we thought she couldn’t stoop any lower …

Also, I’m claiming tingo re: the dog outfit as I mentioned the other day how it boils my piss what she wear ridiculous clothes to walk her dog. Buy a pair of leggings and some trespass boots, Babs, and shut the duck up
*that she wears

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Surely a dog walking outfit is whatever clothes you have on plus suitable footwear and a dog on a lead :LOL:

WTF is she on about and how does anyone relate to this nonsense?!

She’s so full of tit. She’s got a ton of leggings the pleather leggings of dreams, and she had some weird patterned leggings from M&S if memory serves. I don’t have dog walking outfits?? I live very rurally and have 2 dogs and I wear jeans or trackies with a top and my ancient Barbour with walking boots or trainers depending on weather. I don’t give a tit what I look like walking the dog?! But then I WALK the dogs over the moors, through woods etc not a quick breathless stroll round the block!!

Reactions: 26
So she previously own a dog, and assume walked said dog yet she doesn't know what is comfortable to wear walking a dog ?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.