Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ethan has two mattresses in his room (I shouldn't know this but she posts their bedrooms and gives them 0 privacy) so my guess is he sleeps on one of those. Or the bathroom shoe cupboard
Or in the top-top with all the unworn ‘dresses of dreams’ as his duvet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched the vlog this morning?!

Oh. My. God what an utter pile of tit. Apparently she now knows it’s the rats causing the allergies, no mention of the hamster. She absolutely hates Margot and has no control over her whatsoever - I mean dogs are pack animals and the alpha leads. Margot is the alpha in that house. I just can’t get over that she thinks making labels and sorting birthday cards is a bleeping job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Goal setting with Jocelyn!!! 🤪 😂 Or an excuse to drink tea and biscuits then?
I mean seriously, what's she gonna write???
She's literally just going to put her "vision board" in list form and stuff down a load of donuts or something isn't she!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.