Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most influencers are limiting their childrens exposure but not our scab!
Cringe! Literally flogging her daughter for a freebie or two!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's not half booting that leg up high for it apparently being numb!!
as with everything, babs' leg is numb only when it benefits HER. if she wants to write a "woe is me" post to increase engagement with sympathetic comments prior to an ad, then her leg is numb, yet when she wants to create reels and tiktoks, she's totally able to fling her legs around with ease! interestingly, she actually replied to a comment on a post last year - i think a babette was concerned that babs kicking her legs around might not be the best idea, given her previous back injury/leg numbness - and babs explained that her issues were totally resolved now. yet since then, she's definitely rolled out the "can't wear heels due to my back operation and numb leg" excuse. she lies so regularly that she literally has no idea what her current "truth" is, thus she ends up contradicting herself constantly. the sheer amount of posts where she's either stomping about performing high kicks in a tragic dance reel, kicking her legs in her reels which mock exercise, or clambering up onto the kitchen worktop and dancing to show her kids how she supposedly used to dance on the bar when she was out clubbing in her double wonder bra combo or posed in photos with her leg up on the kitchen worktop to flaunt her new slippers or show off her attempt at "cooking" holding a plate of waffles, wearing a fake beard with ethan dressed as elf with her leg literally over his shoulder, attempting to wrap her leg around her neck, kicking her legs posing in all kind sof positions where her legs are contorted into bizarre, unnatural positions and literally wearing a pair of heels despite claiming she physically cannot(!!!) - y'know, all things that someone with genuine nerve damage would not be able to do. and those examples are just a few i saw when i quickly scrolled thru her posts - so there will obviously be multiple other examples of her dishonest claims. it's like she gets a kick out of literally plastering her lies in full view all over IG, knowing that the deluded babettees will still fall for her "poor me and my numb leg" bullshit every. single. time. because she is their KWEEN and can do no wrong. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i can't even remember which leg she claims is injured, but she's made a point of showing she's perfectly able to perform a vaguely high kick with BOTH her legs, thus her numb leg bullshit is a blatant lie. and with babs happily performing a dance routine to a song about suicide, she clearly has absolutely no qualms about invalidating the struggles of those with genuine disabilities just as long as it benefits HER. feigning a physical disability for content - obvs totally acceptable behaviour in babs' mind. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
That Encanto reel is not original content, I’ve seen 2 other identical versions last week. As per usual, zero original content 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
She looks so unhealthy in that latest post. She needs to move more and eat less shite ASAP
it's like the fact that she struggles to walk up one flight of stairs without huffing and puffing and getting so breathless she isn't able to speak for a few moments after she's reached the top. not to mention that time recently when she was breathless literally standing still outside filming margot and the kids run around in the snow. she wasn't even moving! if i was in my early forties and struggling to that degree, i would be concerned about my health. it's gotta be a red flag that her fitness levels and her health in general really aren't okay - but obvs not a warning sign to exercise mocking, sugar mainlining, constantly on the sofa watching netflix, beige food eating, reusing to ever drink water babs, who seems to think that health just doesn't matter. not only does she LOOK far older than she is, her health is not at the level of a regular person in their forties, and if babs actually wants to live long enough to show off her ridiculous christmas village to the grandchildren she dreams of, she probs wants to reconsider her refusal to take care of her body. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Whenever I see her grabbing poor Margot for another reel, all I can picture is Lennie from "of mice and men" 🙈

2022-01-11-04-57-32-008.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So she loves Encanto so much and is singing it all day and yet apart from those 2 Bruno lines she repeats over and over....she doesn't know any other lyrics. Her content really is tit.

Reactions: 23
So she’s been complaining about her alleged allergies, went to Dunelm and bought all new anti allergy duvets and pillows BUT COULDN’T BE ARSED TO PUT THEM ON THE BED?!?!!!

Allergies can’t be that bad then Emma can they or you’d be desperate to do something to stop them. She says changing the bed is so hard so she doesn’t think she will manage it today?!
Ffs sake I wash all our bedding on a Tuesday and replace it. Takes me 5 mins per bed to put it back on!
She takes lazy to a new level! And this proves her allergies are bollocks and just something she uses for engagement- bet there’s another (utterly tit) Ad coming up soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Her cluttered, dusty house is probably the reason for her “allergies”. She needs to remove some of the stuff she’s crammed in there and clean and dust regularly.

Reactions: 21
This allergy nonsense is so bloody boring. She didn't have allergies until she brought rats and hamster into the house, simple. It seems so obvious what the issue is. And as the hamster has disappeared from the kitchen table 🤔 then maybe just the rats remain as the allergy causing issue. It's not hard is it really? She's managed to live in filth, dust and clutter for years without issue, along with Lucy, so doubt they're to blame.

Maybe getting her golden girl to grow up and clean her own pets out (more than once a week) might be a good starting point.

She irritates the hell out of me 😤 she's like a bloody allergy!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s been complaining about her alleged allergies, went to Dunelm and bought all new anti allergy duvets and pillows BUT COULDN’T BE ARSED TO PUT THEM ON THE BED?!?!!!

Allergies can’t be that bad then Emma can they or you’d be desperate to do something to stop them. She says changing the bed is so hard so she doesn’t think she will manage it today?!
Ffs sake I wash all our bedding on a Tuesday and replace it. Takes me 5 mins per bed to put it back on!
She takes lazy to a new level! And this proves her allergies are bollocks and just something she uses for engagement- bet there’s another (utterly tit) Ad coming up soon!
This is SO EMMA though!!! Basically her allergies* gave her a shopping opportunity.

*not allergies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma is so lazy she can barely get out of bed, did anyone really expect her to change her bedding quickly? 😂 She finds it so hard 🙄 No she wants someone else to do it, she’d much rather play about making tiktoks & reels for her job hobby (I nearly typed jobby there 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s the kind of slob who will put her current sheets on her new pillows / duvet rather than getting a clean set out

Reactions: 17

Ooh, are you a team-tomm-er too?! I love clean sheet Tuesday 😃

Reactions: 9
She can't manage to put her sheets on the bed? 😳 That's a massive red flag there surely? I absolutely hate changing mine and my child's bed sheets but I still do it because to not do it is absolutely minging.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Loads of the other Insta-hubs were gifted Emma mattresses before Christmas but obviously not our Babs - who lets face it would love her name emblazoned on her pit!!
She obviously had to buy her own mattress for the bed of dreams #wheredoesCBBStesleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m loving how she keeps trying to get her bed in shot so people will ask about it, but literally nobody gives a flying duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.