Brummy Mummy #95 Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the man who cuts her hair thought she'd had that yellow mess cut! And is this a picture of them at the salon, or afterwards? Because either way he's clearly there and would therefore know she had not had her hair done
Her lies are exhausting 😴
I think its an old pic, there's santa hats at the top 🤔 I'm sure she did a whole post not that long ago, in that outfit, lying about how long it's been since she's worn a dress like that!

Reactions: 8
Yeah yeah, Emma. That totally did happen 🤥🤥🤥
Ah, a not subtle "see, tattlers, my hair looks salon quality as. it. is. My box dyes and wonky bob are FINE!!!". 👋👋 Emma.

Does anybody actually enjoy changing sheets??
I doubt it but you do it anyway cause it's clean, it takes me 10 minutes max, whack a bit of music on and get on with it Babs.
It's the wrestling with the duvet and cover I hate- but I still do it, it's just part of keeping your house in order!!

View attachment 982519
And another made up story by Bab Christian Andersen 🤦.
I thought CBBSte/Stedal Sassoon cut Bab’s hair? So he would know if she’d had a haircut? 🤣🤣🤣
Guys, someone needs to add "Babs Christian Anderson" and "Stedal Sassoon" to the wiki asap!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂 And love the comment where someone says "and the funniest thing is he usually cuts your hair!" Calling out the total bullshit of the whole thing. Does she forget we've all heard Ste talk? Can hardly imagine that twee family scene 🙄
The fact that Ste cuts her hair, but Erin goes to the hairdresser, just reinforces my belief that a hairdresser has commented on had state of Emma's hair and she's now too embarrassed to go back. Surely Stedal Sassoon could have given Triple T a slightly wonky do to match Emma's so they could truly twin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
All she needs to do is go to a friendly hairdresser's and get some advice..I've ruined my hair with box dyes in the past, a lot of people have..it's fixable and not a big deal. I think the only reason she hasn't done this is she likes to pedal the frazzled toddler mum narrative and make out like she doesn't spend any money on herself.

Reactions: 19
Goal setting with Jocelyn? Well doesn’t that sound like the most self-indulgent, pointless day ever! Doesn’t she remember that she’s already shown us that god awful montage thing she made where she focused on clothing ranges and Disney and didn’t mention her family. She’s going to get into manifesting isn’t she, or should I say babbi-festing?!

Reactions: 21
Goal setting? Is that any different from her resolutions or manifestation/vision board. Oh duck off Babs, you 🛎 end

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So new anti allergy bedding didn’t improve her allergies and the pillows were too high and now her shoulder hurts??!! FFS.

CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND VENTILATE YOUR BEDROOM, then maybe you’d see an improvement!!
Goal setting?!! Am I not a proper adult if I dont do this?! Is this a thing? No……didn’t think so! Just a pointless excuse for a meet up with her friend (wow she has one?!!) and probably some tit “content”.

Emma’s goals should be:

Improve diet.
Take some exercise.
Drink some water.
Create some original interesting content or….better yet…..
Give up your crappy Social media “career”.

Don’t suppose ANY of these will feature in HER goal setting!

Reactions: 26
Goal setting with Jocelyn!!! 🤪 😂 Or an excuse to drink tea and biscuits then?
I mean seriously, what's she gonna write???

• Haha
I see the pillow on the other side of bed looks like unslept in perfection 🤔 #wheredoesCBBCStesleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Goal setting with Jocelyn!!! 🤪 😂 Or an excuse to drink tea and biscuits then?
I mean seriously, what's she gonna write???
I’m just waiting for a snapshot of some cakes/biscuits to appear on her stories, with a caption “Ooh Jocelyn’s brought cakes” 🤣

She’s just too predictable 🙄🤣

• Haha
I see the pillow on the other side of bed looks like unslept in perfection 🤔 #wheredoesCBBCStesleep
Ethan has two mattresses in his room (I shouldn't know this but she posts their bedrooms and gives them 0 privacy) so my guess is he sleeps on one of those. Or the bathroom shoe cupboard

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.