Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is my favourite thing about Christmas - the break from the treadmill of life!! No routine. No schedule to stick to. Just chilling out, popping out to see family, doing whatever. She just cannot bear for her children to be with her longer than they need to and she wants to watch what she wants on Tv so has to ship them off to bed. What a boring childhood!!! Always dancing to your mums tune.
Trouble is her treadmill of life is the same as our hard earned breaks!!! So the novelty has worn off! She cannot appreciate free time because every day is free time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the toddler bedtime is being lifted this evening so they can watch Harry Potter.

I’m sure 11 year old Erin must love her toddler bedtime broadcast all over social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️
But she’s stated repeatedly they’ve never watched the films because they’re “too scary” so why watch the reunion? Or go to the tour for that matter

oh yeah content and relatable bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know how she actually gets her kids to bed so early! Mr Doodle & I are desperate to watch the new James Bond so we've finally banished the kids to ANY other room in the house (not bed Emma, take note!) as they don't go to bed early enough in the holidays for us to watch it when they've gone to bed! My youngest is the same age as Erin 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But she’s stated repeatedly they’ve never watched the films because they’re “too scary” so why watch the reunion? Or go to the tour for that matter

oh yeah content and relatable bollocks
Yeah if you haven’t seen the films it’s really not worth spending the time watching it! What idiots they are….probably aren’t even watching it, she’s just lying again. Gives her a chance to share a photo of her sister with a celeb and pretend she’s hanging with her kids to prove us wrong, when actually they’re in bed already and she’s watching Real ridiculous desperate Housewives of some crappy place no one cares about.

Reactions: 14
Yeah if you haven’t seen the films it’s really not worth spending the time watching it! What idiots they are….probably aren’t even watching it, she’s just lying again. Gives her a chance to share a photo of her sister with a celeb and pretend she’s hanging with her kids to prove us wrong, when actually they’re in bed already and she’s watching Real ridiculous desperate Housewives of some crappy place no one cares about.
Yeah sounds about right. I’ll admit I was late to the HP craze and watched all the films in a couple of days before I went to Florida just so I had an idea of it and I fell in love then read the books and well I’m not an obsessed crazed fan that would dress up etc but all my kids love the franchise and the books have been read to them more times than I care to remember but my kids wouldn’t be interested in the catch up if I hadn’t allowed them to watch the film and they certainly wouldn’t have had a clue about HP world or the tour it’s just waste of money

Reactions: 9
The three Wet Witches of the West Midlands are the most pathetic celebrity clout chasers I’ve ever witnessed.

So what if her sister went on a night out with Neville Longbottom and Diane Vickers was there too - probably also happened over 10 years ago? They cling onto these D list celebrities like they think they will achieve fame by association.

Emma also trying to make it seem like her younger years were wild when she followed boy bands around. When she admitted all she used to do was stand outside their houses - crazy eh?

Also another memorable moment of 2021 was when she saw Nicole Kidman running in a London park.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That HP reunion has been available to download all day so why she’s waited until it’s aired at 8pm is beyond me!

Reactions: 9
Yeah sounds about right. I’ll admit I was late to the HP craze and watched all the films in a couple of days before I went to Florida just so I had an idea of it and I fell in love then read the books and well I’m not an obsessed crazed fan that would dress up etc but all my kids love the franchise and the books have been read to them more times than I care to remember but my kids wouldn’t be interested in the catch up if I hadn’t allowed them to watch the film and they certainly wouldn’t have had a clue about HP world or the tour it’s just waste of money
I was a student teacher in 2001 and a kid was reading to me, he read from The Philosopher’s Stone and I was hooked, I think the first 3 books were out and I went and bought them all! Have followed it since then.
My 10 year old is obsessed. She’s read all the books, watched the films, watches endless YouTube videos about it, has a themed bedroom, has had birthday cakes, clothes, etc etc etc! We took her to the Studios and she was mesmerised. My 7 year old has seen bits, isn’t as bothered but likes it enough, watched half an hour of the reunion and got bored! We took her to the studio as well because it was a family day out and she enjoyed bits of it.
Hers won’t be interested if they don’t even know the films 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If it is something Ethan likes then she should embrace it, not discourage it to push her own Disney theme on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i still don't understand how babs deems the HP movies as suitable for her toddlers, but the books at totally inappropriate for even her eleven year old, thus erin and ethan are forbidden from reading them - despite ethan's love for HP, and the fact that the books are literally aimed at his age range. 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for the permission to stay up "late" on ONE evening during the school holidays - why were the kids not allowed to stay ip to celebrate the new year? babs was tucked up in bed by 9.30pm,so presumably the kids were banished to their rooms by 6.30pm - they probably shovelled down their beige buffet and then were sent upstairs to welcome in the new year alone. at their age, if my brother and were too tired to stay awake til midnight, we'd go to bed and be woken up just before twelve so we could watch the fireworks on tv and generally feel included. essentially, the kids were banished to their rooms on new year's eve because BABS didn't wanna stay up past her toddler bedtime, but tonight she feels like wtahcing. a film so they're allowed to stay in the living room past 6pm. she's so bleeping controlling.

i predict a story within the next half an hour where babs is in bed, moaning that she just couldn't stay awake past 9pm, so the kids are finishing the movie downstairs with cbbste, while she sleeps thru the one evening she designated to spend time with them.

Do we think she’s going to do a Mrs Hinch and move house 🤔
No because in her twisted head she’s rather live/suffer in the borrowers house then prove us all right by moving. I was in Birmingham not long ago in the more suburban part and there really were so many beautiful houses - why they picked their house will never make sense to me.

Reactions: 13
I hate this woman, i dislike her.
She is a grotesque, repulsive control freak of a human and should be nothing but ashamed of her selfish behaviour.

Between the bedtime thing and the use of her ill dad for content she is literally becoming unbearably disgusting, of course the kween shall see nothing wrong with her behaviour and we're all just jealous trolls but NO!!!

The absolute lack of self awareness and level of narcissism is genuinely scary, her daily behaviour is becoming more and erratic, it's borderline terrifying... she needs a serious intervention yet her family keep enabling her. Utterly jarring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No because in her twisted head she’s rather live/suffer in the borrowers house then prove us all right by moving. I was in Birmingham not long ago in the more suburban part and there really were so many beautiful houses - why they picked their house will never make sense to me.
She's set up an eventual move by declaring them "not forever home" people the second they moved to this house, it really will be interesting to see how long they stay. Its going to be bursting at the seams soon with the amount of shite she keeps buying.

Reactions: 14
God my kids are 10 and 7, they’ve been in bed 9:30/10 all through the holidays and they were up until 1am last night! We were at a family party, in a house, and it was New Year’s Eve. Seriously Babs, let them have some fun! Yes they’re a bit tired this afternoon but we’ve walked the dog and then vegged on the sofas watching the Harry Potter special….they’ll have an earlier night tonight and they’ll be fine. I know late nights aren’t for all kids but sometimes life is happening and it’s nice for them to be involved!
Same we were at a family party. My youngest is 5, he stayed up until 12.45am. It’s a one off, NYE. We had a great time, he slept later this morning and he’s gone to bed a little earlier this evening.
As you said, it’s not for all kids, but my little boy loved the excitement of it all.

Reactions: 15
She's set up an eventual move by declaring them "not forever home" people the second they moved to this house, it really will be interesting to see how long they stay. Its going to be bursting at the seams soon with the amount of shite she keeps buying.
Did she mention an extension on her visual board....where does she think they can extend? The garden is teeny and would take neighbour's light, they cannot go up again. Is there space to the side?!

Did she mention an extension on her visual board....where does she think they can extend? The garden is teeny and would take neighbour's light, they cannot go up again. Is there space to the side?!
yeah, she previously said in a blog that they plan to extend the dining room - or whatever room it is which contains her dining room table and was decorated as a disney shrine over christmas! imagine owning SO much tat that you have to expand your house to store it - to the point that you'll happily sacrifice your garden rather than simply throwing out your hoard of tat!

even babs' plans to get rid of some of her mugs is solely because she wants an excuse to buy more! i imagine cbbste has finally put his foot down and refused to allow her to add to her mug cupboard of dreams/the collection of boxes filled with mugs up in top top, so her solution is to ditch the mugs she doesn't like - presumably including the *shock, horror* sainbos mugs he gave her for her birthday last year - so she can justify replacing them with more disney/rae dunn/emma bridgewater. although if she's throwing out the mugs she perceives as poor-quality, i wonder if her stash of mugs4mugs will end up in the discard pile. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.