Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me that would inc family aspirations on that vision board?
Magical moments with the kids?
Quality time with Dad?
Good health?
It's just materialistic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anybody notice that one of the files on her desktop is titled ‘MY DREAM BOOK!’ I wonder if that’s the one she wrote in lockdown…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never mind the eyes...wtf with the lipstick ! Does she not use a mirror to trowel on the 🤡? Can someone gift her lip liner and a decent make up mirror please? Oh and a good primer to fill them pores .
How do people ask her for make up tips?

• Haha
Just me that would inc family aspirations on that vision board?

Magical moments with the kids?
Quality time with Dad?
Good health?
It's just materialistic
duck spending time with her sick dad and her family! she's ensured her vision board contains ALL her priorities - reaching 150k followers on IG, 30k followers on "the ticky tricky" and 100k on YT. as always, social media comes first. 👌🏻

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
come on now; be fair! it's clear to see that she's shoved her excessive lush bathbomb hoard on the bottom shelf, and moved everything to else to make room for it! 🤣

View attachment 955433
also, does she have FIVE of the same product on the left of the shelf above? that’s all “sleepy” stuff from lush right?

i love lush (don’t @ me 🤣) but their stuff is so expensive - that little sleepy corner alone is probably £45-£50 of product. not to mention the ridiculous amount of bath bombs.

Reactions: 12
I suspect it’s so they don’t make the same errors as herself lol 🤡
In other things on that photo above Baby Dove and Kids shampoo?? Wowsers...
yeah, she's shared before that she still buys "kids" shampoo and toothpaste for erin and ethan, and has previously questioned the babettes as to what age is appropriate for the children to start using regular toothpaste and shampoo. like, toddler toothpaste is literally made for milk teeth - so since the kids are now growing adult teeth, that kinda indicates that they are ready for "grown up" toothpaste - plus the child's farm shampoo she buys is aimed at actual toddlers. wild idea babs, but once the kids are at an age where they are capable of washing their own hair and cleaning their own teeth, they are old enough to no longer be using infant products. but sure, you go ahead and reveal to the world that your eleven year old and almost-nine year old are still treated like tollders and forced to use a baby skincare range, shampoo, toothpaste and wet wipes. the kind of information that absolutely, definitely won't be used against erin at high school. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's a new year and babs has clearly resolved to continue exploiting her kids privacy for content. 👌🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That cupboard looks just as bad after she’s tidied it. She’s so bleeping useless!
I really have no patience for her tit today. My hubby has had Covid since Tuesday and I’ve been doing daily LFTs which have been negative until today. 😩I am asymptomatic and feel fine. Now at least a week of isolation. This further confirms to me that NO WAY has Emma ever tested other than for her tit Disney Cruise.
There’s no way she can have avoided catching it especially at the moment. Her hygiene is poor anyway so she won’t be doing extra hand washing and cleaning etc.
I am feeling fed up so feeling like a witch- I hope Emma gets Covid and feels terrible ( but seriously hope she doesn’t pass it on to her dad).
If she was asymptomatic like me I bet she wouldn’t isolate even if positive. She’d think well I feel fine so I’ll carry on. She never followed the rules anyway. witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeah, she's shared before that she still buys "kids" shampoo and toothpaste for erin and ethan, and has previously questioned the babettes as to what age is appropriate for the children to start using regular toothpaste and shampoo. like, toddler toothpaste is literally made for milk teeth - so since the kids are now growing adult teeth, that kinda indicates that they are ready for "grown up" toothpaste - plus the child's farm shampoo she buys is aimed at actual toddlers. wild idea babs, but once the kids are at an age where they are capable of washing their own hair and cleaning their own teeth, they are old enough to no longer be using infant products. but sure, you go ahead and reveal to the world that your eleven year old and almost-nine year old are still treated like tollders and forced to use a baby skincare range, shampoo, toothpaste and wet wipes. the kind of information that absolutely, definitely won't be used against erin at high school. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's a new year and babs has clearly resolved to continue exploiting her kids privacy for content. 👌🏻
Babs unless you want cavities 🦷 they need adult toothpaste 1400fl at Least (oh and some sold in B&M and Homebargains do not contain this amount of fluoride) otherwise you risk tombstone teeth early!
Infact the child Emma Conwoman is I wonder if the kids toothpaste is for her lol - she needed a lot of dental work pmsl 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That cupboard looks just as bad after she’s tidied it. She’s so bleeping useless!
I really have no patience for her tit today. My hubby has had Covid since Tuesday and I’ve been doing daily LFTs which have been negative until today. 😩I am asymptomatic and feel fine. Now at least a week of isolation. This further confirms to me that NO WAY has Emma ever tested other than for her tit Disney Cruise.
There’s no way she can have avoided catching it especially at the moment. Her hygiene is poor anyway so she won’t be doing extra hand washing and cleaning etc.
I am feeling fed up so feeling like a witch- I hope Emma gets Covid and feels terrible ( but seriously hope she doesn’t pass it on to her dad).
If she was asymptomatic like me I bet she wouldn’t isolate even if positive. She’d think well I feel fine so I’ll carry on. She never followed the rules anyway. witch!
Sorry to hear this! There is no way she has managed to avoid it, she’s just not testing is she in typical Babs style of burying her big fat egg head in the sand and pretending everything is finety fine.

True story… about 4 years ago, I had a newborn and a bad bout of PND which meant I did not sleep as I was convinced something bad would happen to baby reality. I would watch vlogs and stumbled upon this thing here. It was a make up tutorial and I thought it was a genuine piss take. I think it was a GRWM school run vid. The eyeshadow was just slavered on, no blending, blunt eyeliner scribbled on and blusher swiped across her cheeks. My school run look is no make up, mum bun and frazzled. I see she hasn’t learnt any make up skills in the years in between.

• Heart
Oooooh the kids are so lucky they are getting to stay up late.... Her daughter who starts high school this year can stay up past 8pm....lucky her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So the toddler bedtime is being lifted this evening so they can watch Harry Potter.

I’m sure 11 year old Erin must love her toddler bedtime broadcast all over social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to say it’s actually 1450ml/fl not 1400 as I put in my post above. I inputted the wrong number.

Reactions: 5
God my kids are 10 and 7, they’ve been in bed 9:30/10 all through the holidays and they were up until 1am last night! We were at a family party, in a house, and it was New Year’s Eve. Seriously Babs, let them have some fun! Yes they’re a bit tired this afternoon but we’ve walked the dog and then vegged on the sofas watching the Harry Potter special….they’ll have an earlier night tonight and they’ll be fine. I know late nights aren’t for all kids but sometimes life is happening and it’s nice for them to be involved!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ on a bike, my 4 year old has stayed up later than Babs and her kids all holidays, and newsflash! He’s been sleeping in til 8/9am. We enjoy spending time with our children away from the work/school routine treadmill. Try it Babs!

Christ on a bike, my 4 year old has stayed up later than Babs and her kids all holidays, and newsflash! He’s been sleeping in til 8/9am. We enjoy spending time with our children away from the work/school routine treadmill. Try it Babs!
That is my favourite thing about Christmas - the break from the treadmill of life!! No routine. No schedule to stick to. Just chilling out, popping out to see family, doing whatever. She just cannot bear for her children to be with her longer than they need to and she wants to watch what she wants on Tv so has to ship them off to bed. What a boring childhood!!! Always dancing to your mums tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.