Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread day Cow Bags!

*We started the last thread as Babs violated Erin’s privacy a bit more by sharing photos of her asleep with balloons all around her. Followed by Babs announcing the wrong day AND date on her morning stories, in spite of it being the golden girl’s birthday. The traditional 7am cake for the Gram, a very quiet day, hot chocolate in the rain and that was it. A very odd birthday.

*She’s been opening her advent calendar every morning and throwing a strop at the sweet she’s getting. As though that’s riveting and amazing content. What’s even more ridiculous is that she bought an advent calendar that only has Chomp, Fudge and Dairy Milk, but spends her time wishing for a Twirl or Crunchie. What a twit. Especially when someone politely pointed that out to her that she only has specific sweets in the one she bought and she threw her toys out of the pram about people being mean 🙄

*Went out with her mum to a Gary Barlow concert. Zero shits to give about Covid risks.

*Took Erin and some of her friends to see a toddler film at the cinema and fell asleep, like the embarrassing clown she is.

*The Babbath has turned into a day off posting on Insta while she spends her time sharing really crap, low level, boring TikToks. Pathetic.

*Monday morning began with a grid post and stories about their day out on Sunday to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Yet another outing to a busy place, clearly not bothered by Covid risks.

*Tuesday was a fun day….started with a strop about her advent sweet, obvs, in her pyjamas, which was closely followed by a full made up face and fake AD voice story…..for FitBit. Which is ironic for her to advertise, as she usually wears an Apple Watch, she not only doesn’t exercise but openly mocks it and she has such a poor diet she’s literally online at 6am eating chocolate.
Grid post for the AD - look how body confident I am, taking a photo in my underwear, as I cover my body with a big white sign. Chat about being mentally strong, even though she’s prone to strops and meltdowns and needs boundaries because she worries too much about what people think of her. Okaaaaaay Babs.
Straight from those stories to period cake(s) and how she tortures herself looking at people on social media who make her feel bad about herself. So that relates well to the AD about being mentally strong, doesn’t it?!?
FitBit posted her photo so the usual comments (along with some comedy genius ones 👏🏻) to keep us entertained. Before they all got deleted. Boooo.

*A reel with a tit poem about not believing everything you see on social media and not letting it get you down….you too can put on way too much make up, a toddler’s hair band and an ill fitting dress (#addabelt) and be “happy” like she is.
I mean, I’d take that message from someone who was genuinely happy in their own skin, but Babs filters and lies and poses stupidly and is full of crap!

*Vlog about a “day in the life of a puppy” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor poor Margot. As if we needed any more proof that the dog was bought for content and engagement.

*Grid post with the traditional festive tale of Erin demanding to be a wise woman, not an angel. After a while it was deleted from FB, but yet was left on Insta, as people who couldn’t see their kids in a nativity this year felt sad. And Babs was having a wobbly, fraught day, so “loves ya” if you are too. Snoooooze fest 😴 It’s all so disingenuous and fake and crap. We know for a fact, because we’ve seen the vlogs and photos, that she’s out and about living her best life, ignoring all covid news and concerns, but then just pulls out the “feeling wobbly and a bit anxious” for content and attention. Also suspicious that Rosie Ramsey posted a few days before about seeing her son’s nativity, then deleted it so people who weren’t allowed to go wouldn’t feel bad - Babs loves playing the martyr so probably saw this and decided to copy, but only on FB as her whole different audience on Insta would know about Rosie doing it first, but her Facebookers wouldn’t.

*Ridiculous post claiming to cry, again, because the head teacher is leaving her kids’ school. So e mail or send him a card, no real need to put it on Insta stories.

*Her “boys” 🤮 in an AD for Star Wars fancy dress. Poor Ethan being used and wet wipe PUS just letting it happen so the money rolls in. Gross.

*The AD didn’t get much engagement so of course was followed by a “wobbly” grid post - in a few short lines she managed to shoehorn in an ill dad, the menopause, the loss of Lucy, the cute puppy and Covid….good work Babs, strong attention seeking game there 🙄

*New carpet for the bedroom (except under the wardrobes they’ve already built)

*Stories in gross pyjamas she was in all night, all day and then again all night 🤮 She was VERY slurry!

*Sunday off then back Monday RAGING about her advent calendar (FFS) and having to cancel Winter Wonderland and Mamma Mia in London because of the “big O” - can’t even say Covid can she?? Totally ridiculous to cancel Disneyland Paris but then plan loads of other trips where she’s in big crowds. Clearly it was more the worry of getting stuck in Paris or having to isolate over Christmas, and miss out on being waited on hand and foot, that made her cancel the holiday. Rather than, you know, the worry of catching something and bringing it home to everyone you know. Unless of course London wasn’t actually on the cards and it’s all just lies for sympathy and engagement. Who knows with Babs? An eagle eyed Cow Bag saw that Mamma Mia is cancelling performances due to Covid cases, so it’s also entirely possible that someone else made the decision for Babs and she’s once again not responsible enough to care about anything except getting that Insta content at any cost.

*A reel of the kids in giant Christmas costumes (that she got free for an AD) parading past Nanny San and Grandad Rog. A nice thing to do, a totally unnecessary thing to put online.
Poor Rog looks very frail and unwell….not that we saw any evidence of it but apparently Babs got lots of messages with people talking about her dad, so she shut that down in a very passive aggressive way. They “know all the things about all the things” and it’s “a lot” for her when people mention him. Uh, how about don’t put him online and milk the poor man for attention then Babs?

At this point it’s as clear as day that what Babs needs is to come off all social media and focus on her family. She won’t, because she’s a twit, but she really should. I’m sure she’ll have her obligatory week off posting from Christmas Day to New Year’s Day but it’s not enough. She’s falling apart at the seams and it’s getting uncomfortable to watch. The slurring, the anger, the claiming to cry at every bloody thing, the weird content, the lack of care for herself…..I hope someone who cares for her actually steps up and intervenes. But also, a tiny part of me….the part that lives on this gossip website….kind of wants to see the car crash 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t judge me tattlers, I swear I’m a nice person in real life 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

*We started the last thread as Babs violated Erin’s privacy a bit more by sharing photos of her asleep with balloons all around her. Followed by Babs announcing the wrong day AND date on her morning stories, in spite of it being the golden girl’s birthday. The traditional 7am cake for the Gram, a very quiet day, hot chocolate in the rain and that was it. A very odd birthday.

*She’s been opening her advent calendar every morning and throwing a strop at the sweet she’s getting. As though that’s riveting and amazing content. What’s even more ridiculous is that she bought an advent calendar that only has Chomp, Fudge and Dairy Milk, but spends her time wishing for a Twirl or Crunchie. What a twit. Especially when someone politely pointed that out to her that she only has specific sweets in the one she bought and she threw her toys out of the pram about people being mean 🙄

*Went out with her mum to a Gary Barlow concert. Zero shits to give about Covid risks.

*Took Erin and some of her friends to see a toddler film at the cinema and fell asleep, like the embarrassing clown she is.

*The Babbath has turned into a day off posting on Insta while she spends her time sharing really crap, low level, boring TikToks. Pathetic.

*Monday morning began with a grid post and stories about their day out on Sunday to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Yet another outing to a busy place, clearly not bothered by Covid risks.

*Tuesday was a fun day….started with a strop about her advent sweet, obvs, in her pyjamas, which was closely followed by a full made up face and fake AD voice story…..for FitBit. Which is ironic for her to advertise, as she usually wears an Apple Watch, she not only doesn’t exercise but openly mocks it and she has such a poor diet she’s literally online at 6am eating chocolate.
Grid post for the AD - look how body confident I am, taking a photo in my underwear, as I cover my body with a big white sign. Chat about being mentally strong, even though she’s prone to strops and meltdowns and needs boundaries because she worries too much about what people think of her. Okaaaaaay Babs.
Straight from those stories to period cake(s) and how she tortures herself looking at people on social media who make her feel bad about herself. So that relates well to the AD about being mentally strong, doesn’t it?!?
FitBit posted her photo so the usual comments (along with some comedy genius ones 👏🏻) to keep us entertained. Before they all got deleted. Boooo.

*A reel with a tit poem about not believing everything you see on social media and not letting it get you down….you too can put on way too much make up, a toddler’s hair band and an ill fitting dress (#addabelt) and be “happy” like she is.
I mean, I’d take that message from someone who was genuinely happy in their own skin, but Babs filters and lies and poses stupidly and is full of crap!

*Vlog about a “day in the life of a puppy” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor poor Margot. As if we needed any more proof that the dog was bought for content and engagement.

*Grid post with the traditional festive tale of Erin demanding to be a wise woman, not an angel. After a while it was deleted from FB, but yet was left on Insta, as people who couldn’t see their kids in a nativity this year felt sad. And Babs was having a wobbly, fraught day, so “loves ya” if you are too. Snoooooze fest 😴 It’s all so disingenuous and fake and crap. We know for a fact, because we’ve seen the vlogs and photos, that she’s out and about living her best life, ignoring all covid news and concerns, but then just pulls out the “feeling wobbly and a bit anxious” for content and attention. Also suspicious that Rosie Ramsey posted a few days before about seeing her son’s nativity, then deleted it so people who weren’t allowed to go wouldn’t feel bad - Babs loves playing the martyr so probably saw this and decided to copy, but only on FB as her whole different audience on Insta would know about Rosie doing it first, but her Facebookers wouldn’t.

*Ridiculous post claiming to cry, again, because the head teacher is leaving her kids’ school. So e mail or send him a card, no real need to put it on Insta stories.

*Her “boys” 🤮 in an AD for Star Wars fancy dress. Poor Ethan being used and wet wipe PUS just letting it happen so the money rolls in. Gross.

*The AD didn’t get much engagement so of course was followed by a “wobbly” grid post - in a few short lines she managed to shoehorn in an ill dad, the menopause, the loss of Lucy, the cute puppy and Covid….good work Babs, strong attention seeking game there 🙄

*Stories in gross pyjamas she was in all night, all day and then again all night 🤮 She was VERY slurry!

*Sunday off then back Monday RAGING about her advent calendar (FFS) and having to cancel Winter Wonderland and Mamma Mia in London because of the “big O” - can’t even say Covid can she?? Totally ridiculous to cancel Disneyland Paris but then plan loads of other trips where she’s in big crowds. Clearly it was more the worry of getting stuck in Paris or having to isolate over Christmas, and miss out on being waited on hand and foot, that made her cancel the holiday. Rather than, you know, the worry of catching something and bringing it home to everyone you know. Unless of course London wasn’t actually on the cards and it’s all just lies for sympathy and engagement. Who knows with Babs? An eagle eyed Cow Bag saw that Mamma Mia is cancelling performances due to Covid cases, so it’s also entirely possible that someone else made the decision for Babs and she’s once again not responsible enough to care about anything except getting that Insta content at any cost.

*A reel of the kids in giant Christmas costumes (that she got free for an AD) parading past Nanny San and Grandad Rog. A nice thing to do, a totally unnecessary thing to put online.
Poor Rog looks very frail and unwell….not that we saw any evidence of it but apparently Babs got lots of messages with people talking about her dad, so she shut that down in a very passive aggressive way. They “know all the things about all the things” and it’s “a lot” for her when people mention him. Uh, how about don’t put him online and milk the poor man for attention then Babs?

At this point it’s as clear as day that what Babs needs is to come off all social media and focus on her family. She won’t, because she’s a twit, but she really should. I’m sure she’ll have her obligatory week off posting from Christmas Day to New Year’s Day but it’s not enough. She’s falling apart at the seams and it’s getting uncomfortable to watch. The slurring, the anger, the claiming to cry at every bloody thing, the weird content, the lack of care for herself…..I hope someone who cares for her actually steps up and intervenes. But also, a tiny part of me….the part that lives on this gossip website….kind of wants to see the car crash 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t judge me tattlers, I swear I’m a nice person in real life 🤣🤣
Excellent recap! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Excellent @BonBon27 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Love it - I read 'from Christmas day to new years day" as "from Christmas day to new Yorks day" as I still associate Babs and that terrible NY trip when PUS was at deaths door but was dragged along for the last pre covid AD campaign! My that seems like ages ago now!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure she said/posted on stories only a week or so ago, that her Dad had lost over 7 stone in weight since he’s been ill. She gave this information out quite voluntarily, yet when people have supposedly enquired after his health today, she didn’t take too kindly to it.

Pick a lane, Babs.

I think that Grandad Rog and Ethan are the best in the family, I really hope that Grandad Rog can make a speedy recovery ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure she said/posted on stories only a week or so ago, that her Dad had lost over 7 stone in weight since he’s been ill. She gave this information out quite voluntarily, yet when people have supposedly enquired after his health today, she didn’t take too kindly to it.

Pick a lane, Babs.

I think that Grandad Rog and Ethan are the best in the family, I really hope that Grandad Rog can make a speedy recovery ♥
exactly. she's happy to share photos of the poor guy looking frail, underweight and jaundiced, let the world know he's lost seven stone and is using a wheelchair AND inform everyone that he has a fight ahead of him - yet the moment anyone asks a question, or voices concern or attempts to give advice, babs is FUMING and claiming their comments are "all a bit much". she's essentially picking and choosing which details she shares to build suspense and keep the babettes interested, releasing a few details at a time. except it's not a bleeping dramatic plot line - it's her dad's health that she's exploiting to increase engagement. it's disgusting. and as you say, she can't drop sly hints and then get stroppy and rude when people comment in response to the information she's shared. either keep it private, or share what's happening. she's purposefully trying to be elusive and keep it mysterious so that she can share the information drip by drip prior to each ad, and keep the babettes' interest. fully taking advantage of the fact her dad is seriously "poorly" for her own benefit. 😡

Screenshot_20211220_235256.jpg

Reactions: 19
I just can't imagine plastering my dad all over social media if he was poorly like grandad Rog. 💔 She really should in my opinion take a break and actually spend time with her dad instead of shoving a camera in the poor man's face at every given opportunity 🙄

Also Emma - as we know you read here - chill the duck out with that aggressive remark about people's comments. From the sounds of it they came from a good place of concern, so maybe in future just thank them like a normal person. The alternative is if you don't want any comments at all - ones that send you into a raging hissy fit because God forbid you don't agree with it - then how about think about what you bleeping post, you insufferable twit. Hope that helps 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else see this comment?
That was very reasonable in my opinion. That person is right, if people can ask for a trigger warning for rat content then what's the problem. That Babette was very rude and clearly didn't care at all about this person's feelings. Babettes think that Babs feelings are more important than anybody else's

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We made it to 7am without a story, do we think she’s taken on board what we’ve said about her just stepping back?? Nah more than likely she’s gearing up for a pity me post to deflect from her narcissistic behaviour. She needs to leave that poor man alone to battle whatever he is battling without plastering him all over SM.
to the babette, I agree she should not necessarily put a trigger warning but a “my dad doesn’t look how he used to which may hit home for a lot of you and is uncomfortable so skip this story/post if you need” I’m used to seeing people unwell - from the work I do now and previously did and I still felt uncomfortable at him being made to be a performing monkey with a camera shoved in his face. For an instatwat that bangs on about keeping things lighthearted showing her dad clearly unwell is not that. As someone else said pick a bleeping lane Emma. Instead of thinking about your views and engagement think about your poor father, your children and their wishes; maybe they don’t want themselves/grandad to be plastered over the net looking like that - what a bleeping reminder in years to come when that comes back up as a memory.
Knob

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry I think its a bit much to expect a trigger warning for seeing an ill person, he's still a person! Would it be right to do trigger warnings for somebody with a disfigurement or missing limb? If I was ill in that way I wouldn't necessarily want photos on insta but equally I would feel upset at the notion I looked so awful I needed a trigger warning.

Reactions: 22
Babs hasn't fully understood how her content is viewed by people. Though she calls the Babettes her friends they are not, they are her viewers. Viewers just like a viewer of a TV show except here the medium is slightly different yet people get just as invested in the story. The people that pop up smiling in her content are the cast and characters of the Emma show. She needs to understand how this way of viewing her life has a detachment from reality but also has people invested in the characters. If we were watching a TV show there would be a trigger warning saying "some scenes may be distressing" or "if anyone was affected by scenes here's the samaritan's number". I understand that it isn't the same, to compare someone's real life hardships to a fictional TV show, however most people do not share their real life hardships for thousands to consume as entertainment everyday. That's what it is, it's content for entertainment. If Babs really wants people to treat her like a friend and not a content provider where people give unsolicited advice then she needs to accept that who she shares details of her life with is important. Share this with your friends and family off the Internet and if you can't exclusively do that then don't complain about what your public content conjures. The reality is that we used to talk about what happened on Coronation Street last night at the hairdressers, now we talk about how unwell Grandad Rog looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Babs hasn't fully understood how her content is viewed by people. Though she calls the Babettes her friends they are not, they are her viewers. Viewers just like a viewer of a TV show except here the medium is slightly different yet people get just as invested in the story. The people that pop up smiling in her content are the cast and characters of the Emma show. She needs to understand how this way of viewing her life has a detachment from reality but also has people invested in the characters. If we were watching a TV show there would be a trigger warning saying "some scenes may be distressing" or "if anyone was affected by scenes here's the samaritan's number". I understand that it isn't the same, to compare someone's real life hardships to a fictional TV show, however most people do not share their real life hardships for thousands to consume as entertainment everyday. That's what it is, it's content for entertainment. If Babs really wants people to treat her like a friend and not a content provider where people give unsolicited advice then she needs to accept that who she shares details of her life with is important. Share this with your friends and family off the Internet and if you can't exclusively do that then don't complain about what your public content conjures. The reality is that we used to talk about what happened on Coronation Street last night at the hairdressers, now we talk about how unwell Grandad Rog looks.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there 👏🏻

Reactions: 18
You’ve put it more eloquently than I did but that’s it in a nut shell!
i don’t agree with TW per se but I also don’t agree with her sharing her poorly father on SM

Reactions: 17
I’d rather a TW after whatever the hell it was she’s just done with her tongue and seeing her shove the chocolate in her gob and eat with her mouth open 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.