Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about how she’s planning to spend the day cleaning and tidying. Why not wait until the toddlers are back at school? That’s what I’d do if I didn’t work Monday to Friday. She doesn’t have a job FFS so what is all this nonsense about taking the day off? Oh, and she has also mentioned going to Dunelm to buy new blankets. Why? She has a serious addiction to buying tit that she doesn’t need, that’s why! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 24
It's a can of cleaning polish, that you use to clean dirty surfaces and she's actually put it in her mouth!!!!! Why the duck would you put it in mouth? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: What the duck is wrong with her???? She needs help.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Going on about how she’s planning to spend the day cleaning and tidying. Why not wait until the toddlers are back at school? That’s what I’d do if I didn’t work Monday to Friday. She doesn’t have a job FFS so what is all this nonsense about taking the day off? Oh, and she has also mentioned going to Dunelm to buy new blankets. Why? She has a serious addiction to buying tit that she doesn’t need, that’s why! 🤬🤬
Guessing this is what is going to be on Wednesdays or Saturdays vlog of nightmares then

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Because its TV time when they're back at school

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or she’ll be showing off what she got for Christmas. Obviously she didn’t get anything too amazing or she would’ve told us by now
She already has! A vlog came out on Weds with her showing off all the presents she demanded were bought for her (and the highlight from PUS - a toothbrush 🤣) and all the tat she bought in the sales.

Reactions: 12
That tin of polish is getting more action than Pus has had this year #BitRude. Bet he was so jealous, but concentrating on balancing on the kitchen sideboard, where she makes him climb to make her look slimmer #BodyConfident #AtTheRightAngle.

She's a crass prick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I presume the house gets cleaned just once a year then?! Unless cleaning is needed as a prop for yet another #BadAd - what was the ad that she ’cleaned‘ in her pyjamas and then still slept in them?

Reactions: 10
I can see that photo ending up on some kind of fetish site, maybe she is branching out into OnlyFans for the New Year? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That tin of polish is getting more action than Pus has had this year #BitRude. Bet he was so jealous, but concentrating on balancing on the kitchen sideboard, where she makes him climb to make her look slimmer #BodyConfident #AtTheRightAngle.

She's a crass prick
This year? Longer than that, surely. How old is Ethan?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The three Wet Witches of the West Midlands are the most pathetic celebrity clout chasers I’ve ever witnessed.

So what if her sister went on a night out with Neville Longbottom and Diane Vickers was there too - probably also happened over 10 years ago? They cling onto these D list celebrities like they think they will achieve fame by association.

Emma also trying to make it seem like her younger years were wild when she followed boy bands around. When she admitted all she used to do was stand outside their houses - crazy eh?

Also another memorable moment of 2021 was when she saw Nicole Kidman running in a London park.
Don’t forget them fawning over Ashley Banjo at a dance AD thing

Cleaning the shoebox house should take best part of half an hour so plenty of time to fester in her pit and get in a solid 9 hours of tv before the kids go to bed

• Haha
Because she’s a disgusting witch?!
Honestly she’s so aggressive in these stories it’s weird. I suppose when you never do any cleaning perhaps it’s exciting to clean your house for once?!
I’d love her to video her doing the cleaning because I bet she either makes Ste do it or gives up after about an hour having got distracted by some tit tv!
I feel like "every nook, every cranny" really means "cursory wipe round and hoover"- you know, the bare minimum that most people do on a daily basis to keep on top of their housework!? If I deep cleaned my (smaller than hers) house, it would literally take all day. We all know Emma will be sat watching some crap she's forced the kids to watch with her by 12 (still in the pjs she wore to clean) and off for a bath circa 4pm (before putting the cleaning pjs back on) and ensconced in her pit by 8 as she is SO tired from wafting a duster about (still festering in the same damn pyjamas).

Or she’ll be showing off what she got for Christmas. Obviously she didn’t get anything too amazing or she would’ve told us by now
She's done that! Wasted no time showing of the dull and generic crap her nearest and dearest gave her.

Reactions: 12
Wtaf it’s the Babbath & she can’t take her “day off” as she’s been off a week. Desperate for content, so doing a spring clean. She’s so angry! Wonder who or what has pissed her off? She needs anger management therapy, she’s so aggressive it’s not funny.

Reactions: 17
I bet she'll be back in her mum corner, in those horrible PJ'S, by 4pm - unwashed after cleaning in them 🤮🤮

She uses language like “hoover your bum hole” as if she’s an 8 year old who thinks that kind of stuff is funny. And the pledge in her mouth? 🤢 she thinks people will look at that and think, lucky Steven. No no, we don’t. We know there is no physical contact between you both. What an embarrassment. Her daughter will be in high school soon, poor soul having a Mother who continuously behaves inappropriately online.

Reactions: 23
9D058755-3B60-4EE8-995A-FCE4FB48D2C1.png
Just when you thought she couldn’t stoop any lower…
She’s really excelled herself this time. I’d say I hope someone intervenes soon but then that may be the death of the cow bags so as you were Babs 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.