Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention an extension on her visual board....where does she think they can extend? The garden is teeny and would take neighbour's light, they cannot go up again. Is there space to the side?!
No not really ( I've driven past a few times-a friend lives close to her, and no she doesn't know her so no tea sorry).

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is off topic but I started watching her vlogs and I honestly thought the kids were her grandkids she must have had them late or she is just old looking ..She seems passive aggressive also !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this is off topic but I started watching her vlogs and I honestly thought the kids were her grandkids she must have had them late or she is just old looking ..She seems passive aggressive also !
She is 44 so had her eldest at 33.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she mention an extension on her visual board....where does she think they can extend? The garden is teeny and would take neighbour's light, they cannot go up again. Is there space to the side?!
She has mentioned extending- like you, I've no idea where to!

Reactions: 10
I assumed she was living in an conservation area because of the windows and how damp it is? Would she even be allowed to extend?

Reactions: 11
I assumed she was living in an conservation area because of the windows and how damp it is? Would she even be allowed to extend?
She is! And I'm not sure on rules of the area but she's on the end/corner but there's very little room to extend and the side they could slightly go out is not the side they would be able to as its the cupboard utility stairs and downstairs bathroom on that side. It doesn't lend itself to an extension at all.

Reactions: 12
I can’t remember his exact job but would Steve not know about planning/extending in the area?? apparently blocking light isn’t a good enough excuse to be denied planning anymore but her garden is tiny, maybe they’re going out the front/side for a small add on??

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember his exact job but would Steve not know about planning/extending in the area?? apparently blocking light isn’t a good enough excuse to be denied planning anymore but her garden is tiny, maybe they’re going out the front/side for a small add on??
They definitely can't go out the front in the area they're in, and I don't think the side would be possible either! And they're attached on the other side 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He’s a quantity surveyor. Babs probably wouldn’t accept Pus’s professional opinion and insist she knows better 🙄🤣

Reactions: 12
Morning cowbags and RIP the babbeth ⚰🙈🙈……you know full well babettes will fawn all over her being online on Sunday and she will keep it up from now on ffs
oh and sunday morning gobbling off Mr Sheen #bitrude 😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So much for taking off the Babbath, or was that just last year?!

The dyson looks toy size next to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220102_081229.jpg

I thought she was manic yesterday morning. But this morning she's shoved a can of pledge in her mouth and posed for a photo.

Watch out everyone, she's also going to VACUUM YOUR BUMHOLE!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why? Why would you put it in your mouth?
Because she’s a disgusting witch?!
Honestly she’s so aggressive in these stories it’s weird. I suppose when you never do any cleaning perhaps it’s exciting to clean your house for once?!
I’d love her to video her doing the cleaning because I bet she either makes Ste do it or gives up after about an hour having got distracted by some tit tv!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.