Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the name of decluttering that house gives me the ick. So many bath bombs & stuff rammed into a cupboard. Noticeably absent any manly stuff.

Reactions: 19
new year's day at 6.49 am, and babs is starting the new year trolling tattle with the disgusting tongue-out pose we've mentioned recently. #priorities

Screenshot_20220101_132914.jpg

always good to see that babs has absolutely NO plans to improve herself or become a better person - slthe year has barely begun, and she continues to humiliate herself by aiming all her content at tattle.

plus the absolute hypocrisy of someone who claims to be a "body confidence" influenza - literally making a poorly-rhyming reel about how you don't need to change because you're perfect as you are - then beginning her stories with a list of "are you gonna get thin?" ffs babs. sure, she sees it as a hilarious joke, but many of her followers absolutely will not need a reminder of the new year pressures to diet. 😡

and i see that she has zero plans to beomce less aggressive. her plans to "win us" - presumably to counteract the "you win" bathroom breakdown of 2020! - are shared with such aggressive facial expressions. anyone would think she was making the resolution to smash her husband's face in, with that grimace, clenched fist and menacing glint in her eyes.

welcome to 2022, cowbags, where babs has begun the year showing her true colours and proving that she has absolutely every intention of physically smashing the new year tradition of "new year, new you". 🤣

Screenshot_20220101_134602.jpg

Screenshot_20220101_134542.jpg
Screenshot_20220101_134602.jpg

Screenshot_20220101_134534.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Happy New Year, dear Cowbags, I hope 2022 treats you all kindly!
In the meantime let us buckle up for another year where Babs continues exactly as normal with 0 intention to improve herself whatsoever!! What I want to know is, will 2022 be the year we get the Ultimate Tingo and find out where Ste sleeps??? We live in hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg it's new years day and she's in her room doing vision boards. Why is she never present with her family?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So she wants to be her authentic self in 2022, so Babs does that mean you'll stop hiding your true size by making Stevie climb a ladder to take your photos and you'll stop bending yourself into a slimmer version of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no she’s put ‘books and fashion’-is she going to try to launch a clothes range 😱😱 certainly wouldn’t be through Pretty Little Thing eh Babs?!

• Haha
new year's day at 6.49 am, and babs is starting the new year trolling tattle with the disgusting tongue-out pose we've mentioned recently. #priorities

View attachment 954914

always good to see that babs has absolutely NO plans to improve herself or become a better person - slthe year has barely begun, and she continues to humiliate herself by aiming all her content at tattle.

plus the absolute hypocrisy of someone who claims to be a "body confidence" influenza - literally making a poorly-rhyming reel about how you don't need to change because you're perfect as you are - then beginning her stories with a list of "are you gonna get thin?" ffs babs. sure, she sees it as a hilarious joke, but many of her followers absolutely will not need a reminder of the new year pressures to diet. 😡

and i see that she has zero plans to beomce less aggressive. her plans to "win us" - presumably to counteract the "you win" bathroom breakdown of 2020! - are shared with such aggressive facial expressions. anyone would think she was making the resolution to smash her husband's face in, with that grimace, clenched fist and menacing glint in her eyes.

welcome to 2022, cowbags, where babs has begun the year showing her true colours and proving that she has absolutely every intention of physically smashing the new year tradition of "new year, new you". 🤣

View attachment 954937
View attachment 954938View attachment 954940
View attachment 954941
Omg...her hands are so swollen 😱. She really needs to take action before she becomes physically unwell...too late for the mental aspect. She needs to appreciate her good fortune health wise, I would love to go back 5 years where x4 a week I was either doing Zumba or pilates and went on regular walking holidays. Now,?....I can't walk without sticks/ wheelchair. Not that I wallow in self pity, I've learnt new skills through crafting and unlike Bab, I have a lovely hubby and a wonderful circle of genuine friends.

• Heart
New eyeshadow for lunch with in laws. But looks like the same tit eyeshadow she’s always used!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spontaneous trips to New York and Disney? So I’ve not travelled abroad since the pandemic so I’m unsure of the requirements but I feel international travel during a pandemic could never be spontaneous.

Also New York? I love the city but it’s so basic that she keeps going there, broaden your horizons Babs. What about Chicago? Seattle? New Orleans? Not Vegas though as I wouldn’t be able to cope with all the spotted celebrity stories that after 10 years still gets rehashed twice a month.

Reactions: 21
0CD7C89B-ECA4-4391-9A27-563108FA2EDF.png
I I see she didn’t receive a blending brush for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs post has encouraged me to eat healthy,up my fruit, veg and fluids and reduce my alcohol intake because I'd do ANYTHING to prevent myself from looking like THAT. She looks so unhealthy,not even her size,her hair,skin,teeth,everything.

Happy New Year, dear Cowbags, I hope 2022 treats you all kindly!
In the meantime let us buckle up for another year where Babs continues exactly as normal with 0 intention to improve herself whatsoever!! What I want to know is, will 2022 be the year we get the Ultimate Tingo and find out where Ste sleeps??? We live in hope.
The ultimate TINGO has to be who won the stationary competition surely? Still waiting Babs?
In other news I bet she’s fuming 😤 Louise Pentland has done a highlights of 2021!!!! All those activities, all those taggy tags in her reels of the people she’s met, all the sharing, ALL the insta love 💕- Katie Ellison got mentioned twice, TWICE Babs lol 😆 I love all the commitment LP puts into her girls and family and how she does so much for her community - you missed out there Babs lolz 😆

• Haha
The ultimate TINGO has to be who won the stationary competition surely? Still waiting Babs?
In other news I bet she’s fuming 😤 Louise Pentland has done a highlights of 2021!!!! All those activities, all those taggy tags in her reels of the people she’s met, all the sharing, ALL the insta love 💕- Katie Ellison got mentioned twice, TWICE Babs lol 😆 I love all the commitment LP puts into her girls and family and how she does so much for her community - you missed out there Babs lolz 😆
Nah, there is no way in the world of Bab will she ever do anything for her community...unless of course she's been asked to open a new B & M..can you imagine her rider? Cocks(#bitrude) in a can and any snackity snack that's beige 💩.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.