Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been following her on YT and IG for a few years now but I think I'm going to have to call it day, mostly because I find the whole "body positivity" angle so frustrating to watch. It really isn't ok to normalise such an unhealthy lifestyle and share posts mocking exercise. It isn't ok to brag about eating large amounts of chocolate/cake. It's nothing to do with what you look like it's about being healthy and caring about what you eat and how you look after yourself.

The excessive buying of stuff is also hard to watch - getting rid of mugs so she can buy more is just so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've been following her on YT and IG for a few years now but I think I'm going to have to call it day, mostly because I find the whole "body positivity" angle so frustrating to watch. It really isn't ok to normalise such an unhealthy lifestyle and share posts mocking exercise. It isn't ok to brag about eating large amounts of chocolate/cake. It's nothing to do with what you look like it's about being healthy and caring about what you eat and how you look after yourself.

The excessive buying of stuff is also hard to watch - getting rid of mugs so she can buy more is just so wasteful.
This is exactly what I think too, I also think if she genuinely tackled these issues she would have some genuine content and a happier life.

Reactions: 22
She looks so unwell in this pic. Surely she can see it and why doesn't it bother her? There's absolutely no need to 'diet' . I lost nearly 3 stones over the last 10 months purely by eating more healthily, drinking less alcohol and still having the odd treat ( no exercise was involved as I'm disabled ) . If I can do it she can ...it behoves her to get herself fit so she can support her mum when Roger becomes more ill. I've been there trying to care for a terminally ill parent and the mental stress was horrendous...she is never going to cope as it's always been about her !

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She looks so unwell in this pic. Surely she can see it and why doesn't it bother her? There's absolutely no need to 'diet' . I lost nearly 3 stones over the last 10 months purely by eating more healthily, drinking less alcohol and still having the odd treat ( no exercise was involved as I'm disabled ) . If I can do it she can ...it behoves her to get herself fit so she can support her mum when Roger becomes more ill. I've been there trying to care for a terminally ill parent and the mental stress was horrendous...she is never going to cope as it's always been about her !
Realistic #size18 she says....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also do not understand why you would post an unflattering picture of yourself? Like warts and all. It’s bizarre? The person who posted further back about the narrative being join with me in your unhealthy ways because Babs isn’t changing is true. I think she gets some weird kick out of spiralling? I don’t know?
As a heads up Ferdinand that’s stars Babs (I know! I know!!). Is on Channel 4 at 13:05 - the famalam all screamed! I told them to shush it as I’m feeling ever so fragile lol 😆 I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned it or dedicated a re-hashed post about how she was asked to star in a film lols 😆
Happy New Year
Also who prioritises sorting wrapping paper and baby bio/flea treatments over date night? But alas nobody wants to catch fleas during “sexy time”. 🤢 I’m feeling fragile again...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've looked at some of her content from 3 years ago and the difference in her appearance is quite alarming. She's gained a ton of weight, her skin has changed from looking reasonably healthy to a grey yellow clammy appearance. Her hair is much thinner and lank looking. She's also more manic now and very forced. It's not good. Not good at all.

• Heart
125A819D-7C32-42CE-8039-74C6B3719A62.png
Tell me your life is meaningless without telling me your life is meaningless.

Well, just caught up with all her shite since her post-Christmas return (like a fat yellow Jesus at Easter, but, as always she chooses the wrong festival cos she’s tit AT EVERYTHING) and there is so much I could say but as always my fellow cow bags have said it all!

She is an odious human being.

Happy new year to you all, let’s hope it’s a good one ☺

• Heart
This cretin is not only celebrating mediocrity and low expectations but actively promoting it to other women. She is utterly contemptible and exemplifies so much of what is wrong on contemporary UK society.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also do not understand why you would post an unflattering picture of yourself? Like warts and all. It’s bizarre? The person who posted further back about the narrative being join with me in your unhealthy ways because Babs isn’t changing is true. I think she gets some weird kick out of spiralling? I don’t know?
As a heads up Ferdinand that’s stars Babs (I know! I know!!). Is on Channel 4 at 13:05 - the famalam all screamed! I told them to shush it as I’m feeling ever so fragile lol 😆 I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned it or dedicated a re-hashed post about how she was asked to star in a film lols 😆
Happy New Year
Also who prioritises sorting wrapping paper and baby bio/flea treatments over date night? But alas nobody wants to catch fleas during “sexy time”. 🤢 I’m feeling fragile again...
She was only in the cinema version so probably won't rush to mention it 🤣 or, your post will prompt a woe is me, I was cut from the movie post! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have baby wipes? My son is younger than her two and I haven’t bought baby wipes in years!!!!!

Reactions: 15
I thought she bought everyone new wellies on her jolly to Cornwall?So why are they on her list? Most people would have just dried out the wet ones but why would Emma waste a chance to spend even more money on stuff she doesn’t need.
She looks so angry and aggressive in her posts this morning.
Just do 2022 a favour Emma and duck off!

Reactions: 20
Maybe make your resolution in 2022 to use less plastic (that bathroom cabinet - WOW) and filling landfill with all your crappy tat you buy endlessly. You might see resolutions as a waste of time Babs but Jesus the planet needs you to stop being so wasteful purely for content

Reactions: 20
I don’t see the difference between the before and after bathroom cupboard reorganising photos. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That list is just a normal, everyday to do list surely? Nothing to do with new year at all? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Why does she have baby wipes? My son is younger than her two and I haven’t bought baby wipes in years!!!!!
Tbf my youngest are 15 and I have baby wipes they are great for cleaning the leather sofa and throwing in the glove box in case of an emergency spill 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.