Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again 🙄 babs is basically saying ‘I’m fat and unhealthy and have no desire to change therefore I want everyone else to be the same so I’m not alone!’ But she should acknowledge if people want to change or get fitter, healthier etc then that is also fine. And she should encourage people to go for it.

Also we will never see that list again and nothing will be ticked off it. Bit like the Tik tok a day and the healthy lunches that never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She will have pre-made that reel ready to post at the crack of dawn this morning. What a tool!

Happy New Year Cowbags!

Reactions: 19
Just catching up. So her kids were packed off to bed as normal last night..we had a little 'party' (just the kids and my husband lol) but even my little one stayed up til past 9. We played silly games and ate pizza. Her NY resolution should be to actually spend time with her kids and not just when it's an ad.
Ditto that, mine are still small and went to bed normal ish time but we had a party, musical statues, a party tea, a countdown with Bangkok and all in all a lovely time together. Babs however can't engage with her family and has no imagine to make something fun unless it means spending money.

Here we go again 🙄 babs is basically saying ‘I’m fat and unhealthy and have no desire to change therefore I want everyone else to be the same so I’m not alone!’ But she should acknowledge if people want to change or get fitter, healthier etc then that is also fine. And she should encourage people to go for it.

Also we will never see that list again and nothing will be ticked off it. Bit like the Tik tok a day and the healthy lunches that never happened.
Again she misses the point. The sentiment should be about celebrating the "old you" and reliance shown in the last tit storms of years and yet she misses the mark and turns it into celebrating a unhealthy lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I feel like she's cheated tho, didn't they JUST buy new wellies for everyone as they got wet 🙄 on ANOTHER holiday?! 🤔

Reactions: 24
I feel like she's cheated tho, didn't they JUST buy new wellies for everyone as they got wet 🙄 on ANOTHER holiday?! 🤔
Well I did think that. Maybe she only got new wellies for the children as they got wet? But now they have new ones she wants new ones too as she’s jealous!

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220101-090624_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220101-090550_Instagram.jpg

The face of a woman who has been up since 3am catching up on Tattle! 🤣
Her "list" is pathetic. But the worst part about it is that the very BOTTOM of her list of things to do is 'Date night once a month' 🤣🤣🤣 Surely that should be top. Well in most love filled happy marriages it would be!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she actively mocking people who need reconstructive surgery? What a horrible thing to say.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I jus can’t with her.
Babs, calm the bloody hell down and chill out. Being so angry with the world isn’t doing you any good!
You actually do need to change; your health and happiness would thank you if you drank more water, walked in the fresh air, decluttered (not to replace it with more tit tho, obvs. That would be stupid 🙄), volunteered for a good cause, ate a piece of fruit every now and then and spent quality time with your family that you didn’t document every second of on Insta.
But since you won’t do any of that and will just continue your crappy life, there are actually now Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs in the shops so you’re missing some content opportunities and the chance to celebrate Easter. In January. Like the idiot you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is infuriating! She hasn't a clue about having a tough couple of years when her biggest annoyance was that primark was closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell she's a bit manic this morning isn't she! She seems drunk!

Reactions: 21
Why has she not included
Spend more time with family (#poorlydad)
Have boundaries (#groupontherapy #babbath)
Use slow cooker

Reactions: 22
Well I did think that. Maybe she only got new wellies for the children as they got wet? But now they have new ones she wants new ones too as she’s jealous!
And she stated on post not stories because the fam were listening when she recorded them they forgot pants as well so bought new pants too

oh cockwomble please remember your lies….they’re literally documented for you to read!

Is she actively mocking people who need reconstructive surgery? What a horrible thing to say.
She doesn’t understand that reconstructive and cosmetic surgery are very different does she? One is a need (medical reason) and the other is a want (to look more appealing/like themselves more)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And she stated on post not stories because the fam were listening when she recorded them they forgot pants as well so bought new pants too

oh cockwomble please remember your lies….they’re literally documented for you to read!

She doesn’t understand that reconstructive and cosmetic surgery are very different does she? One is a need (medical reason) and the other is a want (to look more appealing/like themselves more)
You are right. Is there anywhere on Instagram you can report people for literally mocking cancer survivors who choose to under go reconstructive surgery?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Eww the aggressive boar is saying how the bed covers are no longer Halloween or Christmas - sorry what? It wouldn’t even shock me if she’d genuinely only changed her bedding twice since October.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.