Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I could be wrong here but Emma said in the vlog that she has been going to the boxing day sales with her Mom since she was a little girl. I'm 6 years younger than Emma and I'm sure (though as I said, I could be wrong) that when I was little the shops were closed on Boxing Day.
Not only were the shops shut on Boxing Day, January Sales literally didn't start until January. Sales starting between Xmas and New year is a relatively new thing (approximating 'relatively' to be within 15-20 years or so).

Edited to add that I've just seen the post where someone looked it up and it was late 90's so I wasn't too far out.

Reactions: 15
Her husband is self employed, as is she now. Her ads must be lucrative because she is no longer finding December a smidge tight. Also how did the organisational Kween not plan for this earlier. She wanted her wedding & her offsprings birth to be near her birthday, because as always it’s always about her. Selfish cow.
Yes and even named them with the same initial as her name!

As for the making out she's having to rush and buy Ethan's birthday presents....what a load of bollocks as usual as like you say she's the organisational kween with her spreadsheets. I bet she's had his presents bought and wrapped for months!

Reactions: 16
Happy New Year to all my fellow cowbags.

Can’t wait to share another year of the exact same tit from our Babs with you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ babs, as someone with a birthday in January whatever Father Christmas didn’t bring from my letter to him was possibly with the birthday fairy to bring. It’s not hard, just don’t buy as much for bleeping Christmas.

She’s an absolute twit of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure SHE decides what Ethan likes anyway 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Full Disney from the nursery section of Asda & stickers from Etsy. Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen is positively bricking it right now with all her home renovations 😂
She bought him Toy Story stickers from Dunelm and then put them around his room as though they were "hiding" etc. You know, the kind of thing you'd do for a toddler. I'm in the process of redecorating my daughter's room and it is a far more grown up theme than Ethan's and she is half his age. She loves Disney but I personally wouldn't decorate a room in that because kids change their mind every 5 minutes. It's better to (a) not have a theme or (b) do something generic that they won't grow out of.

Not only were the shops shut on Boxing Day, January Sales literally didn't start until January. Sales starting between Xmas and New year is a relatively new thing (approximating 'relatively' to be within 15-20 years or so).

Edited to add that I've just seen the post where someone looked it up and it was late 90's so I wasn't too far out.
I'm the same age as Emma and I was on the phone to my husband earlier telling him I'm going shopping when he gets in and he said "save your money and wait for the January sales" haha mate it's not 1997 anymore, they start on Boxing Day now! (I bought clothes, not in size 18 and not from the Disney shop)

• Haha
There has to be a special category for the most humiliating use of CBBCSte;

Dressing him as a turkey.
Him falling in canal with mash.
His pitiful 40th birthday celebrations...basically a mcmuffin.
Dressing him in Star wars pyjamas.
Making him being her flowers for her home schooling efforts (she did nothing).
Making him twin with her in matching coat.
Making him sleep permanently in the top top!
The work from home lunch ad and with him in his slippers.
What a prick! 😆😆😆
Happy new year cowbags! I loves you all from the bottom of my heart. The last two years have been tough - thanks for the shits and giggles that got me through. X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly I just can’t with this cretin. I walked in from work at 9pm after starting work at 7am - 2hrs doing my official “job” then manning a crisis line from 9 until 8 - not my job because we’re so short staffed thanks to burnout and covid whilst trying to do my actual managerial job alongside I missed lunch and dinner with my family and I’ve done this all week and I will again tomorrow even though it’s New Years sodding day. And she has the audacity to complain that she need to escape. I chose my career but people with her who use “mental health” as a get out for appalling acts or as a way of ensuring people cannot challenge them really. Grind. My. Gears. Today outside one of Birminghams main hospitals were 15, yes FIFTEEN sodding ambulances waiting for up to 8 hrs to be able to unload patients to ED I’m sure any of the people on the ambulances or the crew would loved a spontaneous jolly but she Kween Emma CONwoman of sodding Birmingham deserved a break - get the duck out of here you nasty selfish narcissistic pant less cretin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Honestly I just can’t with this cretin. I walked in from work at 9pm after starting work at 7am - 2hrs doing my official “job” then manning a crisis line from 9 until 8 - not my job because we’re so short staffed thanks to burnout and covid whilst trying to do my actual managerial job alongside I missed lunch and dinner with my family and I’ve done this all week and I will again tomorrow even though it’s New Years sodding day. And she has the audacity to complain that she need to escape. I chose my career but people with her who use “mental health” as a get out for appalling acts or as a way of ensuring people cannot challenge them really. Grind. My. Gears. Today outside one of Birminghams main hospitals were 15, yes FIFTEEN sodding ambulances waiting for up to 8 hrs to be able to unload patients to ED I’m sure any of the people on the ambulances or the crew would loved a spontaneous jolly but she Kween Emma CONwoman of sodding Birmingham deserved a break - get the duck out of here you nasty selfish narcissistic pant less cretin
I take my hat off to all of you who work within the NHS. My dad was blue lighted to hospital this week, after 3 days allowed home pending urgent recall for further investigations. It was hard being unable to visit and the impact this had on my mum. He was full of appreciation to the nurses who, whilst short staffed and seriously overworked, still took time to chat to all their patients working nonstop all shift. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I take my hat off to all of you who work within the NHS. My dad was blue lighted to hospital this week, after 3 days allowed home pending urgent recall for further investigations. It was hard being unable to visit and the impact this had on my mum. He was full of appreciation to the nurses who, whilst short staffed and seriously overworked, still took time to chat to all their patients working nonstop all shift. Thank you xx
Oh I do hope your dad (& mum & you) are ok. And all goes well.
Thank you I actually love my job even though I moan about it. I just get wound up by her sense of entitlement x

Reactions: 17
Those who have worked the front line during this pandemic deserve the upmost respect, this absolute moron of a woman should hang her head in shame. She’s done nothing for her community, locally or online.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those who have worked the front line during this pandemic deserve the upmost respect, this absolute moron of a woman should hang her head in shame. She’s done nothing for her community, locally or online.
Don’t you find that there were plenty of people when lockdown hit again that tried to help others? Food parcels, collecting shopping and dropping on door steps, walking pets of those that were unwell. They gave back and even if they didn’t go out and do something charitable to help they improved themselves or their lifestyles took up a hobby, decluttered their home, decorated etc etc and all she seemed to do was gob off about fake anxiety that cleared up the second primark opened its doors, eat tit watch tv and buy more landfill tat. I just can’t understand her mindset. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Really should go to bed but I’m determined to see the back of this godawful for the second year running lol

thanks 🐮 💼 for the laughs hope you all have a peacefuland prosperous new year x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t you find that there were plenty of people when lockdown hit again that tried to help others? Food parcels, collecting shopping and dropping on door steps, walking pets of those that were unwell. They gave back and even if they didn’t go out and do something charitable to help they improved themselves or their lifestyles took up a hobby, decluttered their home, decorated etc etc and all she seemed to do was gob off about fake anxiety that cleared up the second primark opened its doors, eat tit watch tv and buy more landfill tat. I just can’t understand her mindset. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Really should go to bed but I’m determined to see the back of this godawful for the second year running lol

Absolutely her content consisted of online hauls & nothing more. She is a complete waste of oxygen.

Yes our local community pulled together for the vulnerable & even now during adverse weather conditions continue to do so. This absolute walloper needs a bleeping slap, she’s a waste of space

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well, looks like Babs has caught up with here - thanks for confirming nothing’s going to change, none of us really expected it to. But so much anger, that’s not normal, or healthy.

HNY Cowbags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Babs is body confident but the first three things she mentions in her story is asking babettes about their new year resolutions and first mentions getting thin, getting fit and getting reconstructive surgery. Says it all babs.

🤣🤣🤣 downsizing her mug collection?! Does she mean her follower count? 🤔 or maybe she's finally giving up on the mugs for mugs? That's why ste is excited the tip is open today, probably has plans for half the contents of the hobbit house! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My favourite New Years Babsolution from the yellow one….
im going to downside my mug collection so I can have room for more mugs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Happy New Year cow bags!

🤣🤣🤣 downsizing her mug collection?! Does she mean her follower count? 🤔 or maybe she's finally giving up on the mugs for mugs? That's why ste is excited the tip is open today, probably has plans for half the contents of the hobbit house! 🤣
Great minds 🤣 yes I bet that’s what she means. Her mugs4mugs are headed to the tip today

• Haha
Just catching up. So her kids were packed off to bed as normal last night..we had a little 'party' (just the kids and my husband lol) but even my little one stayed up til past 9. We played silly games and ate pizza. Her NY resolution should be to actually spend time with her kids and not just when it's an ad.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.