Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made me laugh in a hollow way was her saying “ I just wanted to escape” talking as if she has been following COVID rules for months ….

She seems to have totally forgotten the day trips, meeting ‘friends’ in London, going to London with Steve and the kiddos, meeting friends for drinks, the gifted shows and events and let’s not forget the Disney cruise but yeah blabs you just wanted to escape 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She just wants to escape actually having to be at home with her family.
All they’ve done is driven down there, spent a couple of hours on the beach for the photos and videos, then gone shopping for all the things she’s forgotten because dragging them around shops is all she knows how to do. I’d put money on them spending most of their time watching telly in whatever accommodation they stayed in and going to bed at 8pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is brilliant. PLEASE make it the next thread title!!
I submit it officially when we're nearer the end of the thread. If I win, I will celebrate with a trip to B&M, a Starbs drink I don't like, a 4pm bath with 5 lush bath bombs and a cheeky cock in a tin in bed at 8pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry to derail slightly, but this came up on my Facebook newsfeed and I couldn't help but think of Babs blackmailing Ste to marry her 🤦

Screenshot_2021-12-30-23-16-18-728.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone any idea wtf she's blethering on about🤷 ? The face on it 🤦!
I think she’s referring to buying gifts for Ethan and not doubling up with stuff he was given by other people at Xmas?!
As usual Babs Masters degree in Utter Bollocks means she makes zero sense and cannot even string a coherent sentence together.
Normal people would plan ahead and communicate with other family members/gift givers to ensure duplicate gifts are not purchased but why be normal when you can be a total twit like Emma?!
Leys face it’s Ethan’s birthday so she won’t give a tit anyway! The only reason his bday will feature is for the content she can squeeze out of it which will no doubt really be all about HER.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has anyone any idea wtf she's blethering on about🤷 ? The face on it 🤦!
OK, so we have a lot of December, January and February birthdays in our family. Now kids are older they get ££, when they were little, we'd check in with each other over what to get...? Surely you have a pretty decent idea of who buys for your kids? And again, Kweeeeennnn of Organisation or Last Minute Nelly? Who is she trying to kid that she's a spontaneous Cornwall-trip-booking last-minute-present-buying mess, when we all know she emailed out the kids gift spreadsheets, back in June!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ethan: *loves Harry Potter*
Babs: "but you want a Disney room, so I can fulfill my dream of decorating one if my kids rooms in full Disney!"
Full Disney from the nursery section of Asda & stickers from Etsy. Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen is positively bricking it right now with all her home renovations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s referring to buying gifts for Ethan and not doubling up with stuff he was given by other people at Xmas?!
As usual Babs Masters degree in Utter Bollocks means she makes zero sense and cannot even string a coherent sentence together.
Normal people would plan ahead and communicate with other family members/gift givers to ensure duplicate gifts are not purchased but why be normal when you can be a total twit like Emma?!
Leys face it’s Ethan’s birthday so she won’t give a tit anyway! The only reason his bday will feature is for the content she can squeeze out of it which will no doubt really be all about HER.
Ah of course...I get it now...duck me for an author ,she sure is ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have birthdays 28th Dec and 2 on 2nd Jan. I spreadsheet them (stops me stressing) and I either end up buying stuff for older relatives to give or we will get vouchers for smyths and of course there is good old amazon prime. She is so self involved she doesn't even think ahead to plan for ethan. Same for PUS and his bday shenanigans. Its all for gram content!

Reactions: 15
Full Disney from the nursery section of Asda & stickers from Etsy. Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen is positively bricking it right now with all her home renovations 😂
She could learn a thing or two from Emily Norris's home account, especially now they're bestie dog buddies 😬 she'll never admit it but the house they bought is far too small

View attachment 952999
Why, oh why would you announce this fact to the world?!
😳🤢😳
Definitely not applying to assist with the teacher shortage with posts like this!

Reactions: 12
She gives lists to her family & friends for Xmas pressies, (she's always done this according to her vlog), yet she can't shop for the boys birthday until 7 days before incase people buy him stuff for Xmas!?? Make it make sense 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
What an absolute banker (bab wanker) ha look at me all quirky I forgot our underwear. Did she forget or say oh well an excuse to go shopping. There are 2 adults right how did they not between them pack for 4 people

top babs moments of 2021? i mean, it's hard to narrow them down, but i think a few have to be;
- babs hanging rice on the washing line.
- the magical shape-changing pasta ad supposedly filmed at night while the kids were asleep in bed, yet you could see their reflections in the glass door!
- the jackanory story behind the nickname cbbste, of steve scrawling his own name on ethan's drawing and it being shown on tv at a time the conways "just happened" to be watching cbbc instead of netflix.
- the idiocy of babs wishing for twirls and crunchies in her fudge and chomp advent calendar, and then proceeding to drag the kids to pose outside the cadburys factortly on christmas eve to open the final door - which, disappointingly, wasn't a full-size chomp.
- the smash incident - steve and his bike plummeting into the canal and the resulting grazed knee which led to babs dramatically implying that steve's leg was hanging off.
- the fact that she literally bought a puppy for content, yet was totally trolled into buying a dog who truly hates her, happily nipping at her triple chins at every possible opportunity!
- the time babs proved to the world how she is single-handedly smashing gender stereotypes by....PAINTING A CHEST OF DRAWERS all by herself. except she had to ask steve to remove the handles for her, because that's a man's job.
- every single time babs posts contradictionary ads for fitbit and emphasisesthat the snacks and drinks she's advertising are sugar-free, despite continually mocking exercise and stating that she will NEVER reduce her sugar intake, while mainlining sugar.
- babs' sulking tantrum on steve's 40th birthday because - after his holiday was cancelled because SHE wanted to buy a puppy - he dared to want to buy a football shirt, plus the cold soggy hash brown breakfast "treat" and his colin the caterpillar cake! contrasted with spoilt babs' dragged-out birthday extravaganza of a trip to london, the theatre, visiting the german market etc.
- the re-created titanic moment on the disney cruise, where steve could hardly bear to touch her!
I haven't heard of half of these I am a recent rattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is from her Blog in 2014 talking about what an expensive month December is for them. She was near enough penniless by the sounds of it! Which is funny when she now talks about how they've always being good at saving which is how they afford all their holidays!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We're gonna get a NYE reel aren't we 🙄🤦‍♀️
She is probably prancing around, baps a flapping, as I type! Ugh 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is from her Blog in 2014 talking about what an expensive month December is for them. She was near enough penniless by the sounds of it! Which is funny when she now talks about how they've always being good at saving which is how they afford all their holidays!!

Her husband is self employed, as is she now. Her ads must be lucrative because she is no longer finding December a smidge tight. Also how did the organisational Kween not plan for this earlier. She wanted her wedding & her offsprings birth to be near her birthday, because as always it’s always about her. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 16
She has come back from her ‘break’ with 20 Instagram stories in 12 hours. My god, addicted to talking to her fans!

Why does she cock (bit rude) her leg when photographing herself in trousers or PJs? It’s such an unnatural pose. Is it meant to flatter her legs to give the body-positive one a thigh gap? It looks weird.

53817848-4208-490B-9C3E-871CE66AAD0B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.