Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much like her husband, the virus doesn't seem to want to touch her! It's astounding she's not had it- especially with the omicron variant being so much more transmissible.
How on earth has this woman never caught COVID. I am fuming! I’ve literally followed every rule, in fact my partner still has me following the old rules so I still see people outside rather than inside, and now we have potentially got it. I say potentially because I can’t get a test 🤦🏼‍♀️.
It’s so infuriating! She literally swans around doing whatever the hell she wants and she’s fine!!
A ‘neighbour’ of mine recently tested positive twice on LFT but has refused to go and have a PCR. I can imagine Emma doing the same. There’s absolutely no way she’s avoided COVID.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A ‘neighbour’ of mine recently tested positive twice on LFT but has refused to go and have a PCR. I can imagine Emma doing the same. There’s absolutely no way she’s avoided COVID.
That I can definitely believe. That’s horrendous though, I hope she is isolating based on the LFTs. I’ve tried to book a test but there’s nothing, so I’m kind of presuming the worst and isolating, even though it could just be a cold.

Reactions: 14
I agree, she'd never admit it- far more likely to stage a "woe is me" flounce off for a week to hide her symptoms.

Reactions: 11
That I can definitely believe. That’s horrendous though, I hope she is isolating based on the LFTs. I’ve tried to book a test but there’s nothing, so I’m kind of presuming the worst and isolating, even though it could just be a cold.
Nope, she was spotted yesterday out and about. It’s really pissed me off as I’m vulnerable and spent 20 weeks shielding last year from the first lockdown. I can’t believe the selfishness of some people. I’m so sorry you can’t book in for a test and I hope you feel better asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Much like her husband, the virus doesn't seem to want to touch her! It's astounding she's not had it- especially with the omicron variant being so much more transmissible.
She sounds full of cold this morning and that's how my friends recent covid started. It's ok though as superspreader will be merrily transmitting it all the way from Newquay back to Brum. Never a mention of LFT, other instahuns are scaling back to protect their healthy families, I cannot comprehend why Babs is so careless with covid given her dad's circs

Reactions: 16
Nope, she was spotted yesterday out and about. It’s really pissed me off as I’m vulnerable and spent 20 weeks shielding last year from the first lockdown. I can’t believe the selfishness of some people. I’m so sorry you can’t book in for a test and I hope you feel better asap.
Wow! That’s horrid! It’s not hard to stay in, that’s actually just being spiteful, especially when she is aware of it but won’t test! I don’t blame you for being pissed off at that, I would be and I haven’t been in your situation.
Thank you, luckily I don’t feel too unwell, not how I wanted to spend new year, but could be much worse 😊

Reactions: 9
I agree, she'd never admit it- far more likely to stage a "woe is me" flounce off for a week to hide her symptoms.
My family have all been pretty sensible with regard to covid. Daughter works in hospitality so it’s hard for her but she limits contact outside of work, wears face coverings etc. In the last fortnight one son tested positive, daughter tested positive (and is quite poorly with it) and now this morning my other son’s girlfriend has tested positive but can’t get a PCR test as none available. Son is showing symptoms but lateral flow is still negative. It is rife. There is no way on earth she can have continued to mix as she does and not have been positive at some stage. Has she ever mentioned doing regular tests? I bet she doesn’t do them other than very occasionally.

Reactions: 15
What is she wittering on about now? I thought she was "Body confident" and loved herself the way she was? So why is she going to "Learn to love herself" in 2022? Got nothing else to post now Bab? 🙄🙄🙄
She's taken tattles top 10 of her year and shoved it in a reel. She would be nothing without our content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seeing that they’ve been away for a few days because she’s “had a tough year” actually really angered me this morning. My family have had an extremely hard year. My mums brother was diagnosed with leukaemia in January, had treatment, stayed it hospital with no visits due to covid, then was told he was terminal and he passed away in June. So the first half of the year was awful, just trying to see him as much as we could while still following restrictions and the second half has been mourning and grieving, and is still extremely hard. I would have loved to have taken my mum away for a few days on a “spontaneous trip” to try and make her feel better and end the new year a little better but we simply don’t have the money, my mum has had to work and we wouldn’t risk going away anyway. The lack of respect and responsibility she has is shocking. She needs to get her head out of the sand and get a little more in touch with the real world and her followers who she claims to love so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seeing that they’ve been away for a few days because she’s “had a tough year” actually really angered me this morning. My family have had an extremely hard year. My mums brother was diagnosed with leukaemia in January, had treatment, stayed it hospital with no visits due to covid, then was told he was terminal and he passed away in June. So the first half of the year was awful, just trying to see him as much as we could while still following restrictions and the second half has been mourning and grieving, and is still extremely hard. I would have loved to have taken my mum away for a few days on a “spontaneous trip” to try and make her feel better and end the new year a little better but we simply don’t have the money, my mum has had to work and we wouldn’t risk going away anyway. The lack of respect and responsibility she has is shocking. She needs to get her head out of the sand and get a little more in touch with the real world and her followers who she claims to love so much.
The only bad things that have happened to Emma this year are; she got WORSE at her job, her dad is clearly very ill (you'd think she'd want to protect him and squeeze in lots of time with him- but no). It's not because she has had a "tough year"! It's because- judging from her stories- the annual "spend the entirety of the christmas period with the Wets" was commuted to just lunch on christmas day, she had to cancel DLP and her hastily arranged London trip fell by the wayside leaving her with 0 festive content, and she cannot have a single school holiday where she just stays at home with her children. She bloody LIVES for the gram!!! Her "week off" wasn't spent spending quality time with her ailing father, or making memories with the children she's finally admitted are growing up, it was spent arranging something, ANYthing to give her content to end the year with!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bab can't cope with her Dad just being ill, let alone if anything worse were to happen to him. She'll have a breakdown. She doesn't know how to function in a supportive role to others, as shes always needed to be the center of attention.

Her reel doesn't show Bab learning to herself herself, it shows her making a twit of herself. She's been back 5 mins and she's annoyed me so much already, but I can't look away lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You do all realise don't you that this poor woman has had to rearrange her WDW trip AGAIN and has cancelled DLP more times than she's washed. Give her a break! If she wants to spontaneously not pack her pants and go away to twit about on a beach in Cornwall then she absolutely can!
She's had a terrible year! She's carried on living her life to the full regardless of what is going on the world, that's gonna have taken some real strength and determination 🤬🤬🤬🤬🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

duck off Emma, you overgrown brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s had a tough year, duck right off. Her Dad is ill & she doesn’t want to talk about it, here’s a tip Babs stop posting about him. You do not need to catalogue it on the internet keep it private. Your mother looks to be having a worse time of it & you can see the worry & stress etched on her face. Grow up & actually help her, it’s not about you. At this moment in their lives how you feel & how it impacts you is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only bad things that have happened to Emma this year are; she got WORSE at her job, her dad is clearly very ill (you'd think she'd want to protect him and squeeze in lots of time with him- but no). It's not because she has had a "tough year"! It's because- judging from her stories- the annual "spend the entirety of the christmas period with the Wets" was commuted to just lunch on christmas day, she had to cancel DLP and her hastily arranged London trip fell by the wayside leaving her with 0 festive content, and she cannot have a single school holiday where she just stays at home with her children. She bloody LIVES for the gram!!! Her "week off" wasn't spent spending quality time with her ailing father, or making memories with the children she's finally admitted are growing up, it was spent arranging something, ANYthing to give her content to end the year with!
What made me laugh in a hollow way was her saying “ I just wanted to escape” talking as if she has been following COVID rules for months ….

She seems to have totally forgotten the day trips, meeting ‘friends’ in London, going to London with Steve and the kiddos, meeting friends for drinks, the gifted shows and events and let’s not forget the Disney cruise but yeah blabs you just wanted to escape 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
top babs moments of 2021? i mean, it's hard to narrow them down, but i think a few have to be;
- babs hanging rice on the washing line.
- the magical shape-changing pasta ad supposedly filmed at night while the kids were asleep in bed, yet you could see their reflections in the glass door!
- the jackanory story behind the nickname cbbste, of steve scrawling his own name on ethan's drawing and it being shown on tv at a time the conways "just happened" to be watching cbbc instead of netflix.
- the idiocy of babs wishing for twirls and crunchies in her fudge and chomp advent calendar, and then proceeding to drag the kids to pose outside the cadburys factortly on christmas eve to open the final door - which, disappointingly, wasn't a full-size chomp.
- the smash incident - steve and his bike plummeting into the canal and the resulting grazed knee which led to babs dramatically implying that steve's leg was hanging off.
- the fact that she literally bought a puppy for content, yet was totally trolled into buying a dog who truly hates her, happily nipping at her triple chins at every possible opportunity!
- the time babs proved to the world how she is single-handedly smashing gender stereotypes by....PAINTING A CHEST OF DRAWERS all by herself. except she had to ask steve to remove the handles for her, because that's a man's job.
- every single time babs posts contradictionary ads for fitbit and emphasisesthat the snacks and drinks she's advertising are sugar-free, despite continually mocking exercise and stating that she will NEVER reduce her sugar intake, while mainlining sugar.
- babs' sulking tantrum on steve's 40th birthday because - after his holiday was cancelled because SHE wanted to buy a puppy - he dared to want to buy a football shirt, plus the cold soggy hash brown breakfast "treat" and his colin the caterpillar cake! contrasted with spoilt babs' dragged-out birthday extravaganza of a trip to london, the theatre, visiting the german market etc.
- the re-created titanic moment on the disney cruise, where steve could hardly bear to touch her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.