Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly these purple masks are freaking me out because everyone looks the same 🤣 I feel like it’s one person posting over and over! I get the new year masquerade ball vibe but it’s weird!

Now that’s off my chest -

What a twit. Even if it was spontaneous (it wasn’t) you still throw knickers and socks in a bag before you go. Her lies don’t even make sense! I could understand if she said they packed quickly and completely didn’t think of wellies so had to get some because they were ruining their trainers, but even that’s a stretch for someone who claims to be the kweeeen of organisation! She just can not be honest. It’s completely alien to her. I don’t think she even knows what words are coming out of her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously, what was the point of her taking a week off if she's documented it all and is shuvving it down everyone's throat at the crack of dawn on NYE!! 🙄
It's amazing how this woman can make 1000's of £'s out of filming herself packing and organising for holidays, but can't ever seem to remember to pack a pair of pants when she doesn't film herself.
It's all bullshit. It's all to try and make herself look wacky, fun and endearing,,,,,,,, "ooh look at us being so happy and having so much fun that I forgot to pack most of our stuff!! twit!
I hoped she might change in 2022, if anything, she's just going to get worse, isn't she 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She probably has but won’t test so she doesn’t have to know! She likes to stick her enormous yellow head in the sand when it comes to a Covid and pretend it’s all gone away.
It makes me so angry. I’ve actually spoken to her previously about her lack of following the rules, and it was just brushed off completely. There is absolutely no way she could have avoided it with all that she does! I think if I have got it then it was caught in a shop, and we know she spends all her free time in those

Reactions: 13
Seriously, what was the point of her taking a week off if she's documented it all and is shuvving it down everyone's throat at the crack of dawn on NYE!! 🙄
It's amazing how this woman can make 1000's of £'s out of filming herself packing and organising for holidays, but can't ever seem to remember to pack a pair of pants when she doesn't film herself.
It's all bullshit. It's all to try and make herself look wacky, fun and endearing,,,,,,,, "ooh look at us being so happy and having so much fun that I forgot to pack most of our stuff!! twit!
I hoped she might change in 2022, if anything, she's just going to get worse, isn't she 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬
Yep. Pretty sure we all thought the same last year, that her Christmas break would end and she’d come back different. But she won’t. She absolutely does not think she needs to change in any way, and she’ll read this and think we’re the ones with the issues/problems. We’re all jealous of her or whatever. I’ve said before but if I read even 2 or 3 people talking about me the way we talk about her, I’d be shutting down all my social media and taking a long look at my life. She has got nerves of steel to be able to carry on regardless!
I read the grid post first and thought she was saying that was it for the day, since she’s already wising everyone a happy new year and saying she’ll be in bed at 9. I thought oh, maybe she’s made a resolution NOT to post every brain fart she has every 5 minutes. Silly me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep. Pretty sure we all thought the same last year, that her Christmas break would end and she’d come back different. But she won’t. She absolutely does not think she needs to change in any way, and she’ll read this and think we’re the ones with the issues/problems. We’re all jealous of her or whatever. I’ve said before but if I read even 2 or 3 people talking about me the way we talk about her, I’d be shutting down all my social media and taking a long look at my life. She has got nerves of steel to be able to carry on regardless!
I read the grid post first and thought she was saying that was it for the day, since she’s already wising everyone a happy new year and saying she’ll be in bed at 9. I thought oh, maybe she’s made a resolution NOT to post every brain fart she has every 5 minutes. Silly me 🤣🤣
🤣 I know for a fact that NOBODY is jealous of this big yellow mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand her! Claims to be Kween of Christmas yet the minute she’s shovelled back her last forkful of turkey dinner she’s off away?! This is what happens when you have premature treejaculation, you’re actually over Christmas by the big day.

Also get the bloody dog out the bed you clarty madam, most rentals don’t allow dogs upstairs never mind in bed ffs. Bleurgh.

Reactions: 22
I wish I could treat myself to a holiday when I feel sad
Same. I've found this holiday really tough..I'm working today and tbh it provides some distraction at least. Her world isn't normal..it's selfish, vacuous and shallow. There's no way she forgot pants - she organises her family within an inch of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The kweeeeen of organisation and packing forgot socks and crop tops!! Yeah sure you did Babs! Had to buy new Joules wellies too. Such a compulsive shopper. Can’t go a day without splashing some cash.

What the hell does she look like on the beach in the wind and the rain in a woollen type coat and a dress? Where is the blue Matalan puffer coat of dreams and the jeggings? I thought she loved a pleather legging as well. What an idiot she is!
She does it almost every time now- which is it? Meticulously laid out outfits for each day of the trip with a selection of "just in case" spares which she claims to ALWAYS pack, or everything just slung together last minute? Pick a lane Emma!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand her! Claims to be Kween of Christmas yet the minute she’s shovelled back her last forkful of turkey dinner she’s off away?! This is what happens when you have premature treejaculation, you’re actually over Christmas by the big day.

Also get the bloody dog out the bed you clarty madam, most rentals don’t allow dogs upstairs never mind in bed ffs. Bleurgh.
Yep! The kween of Christmas, yet she has never hosted the big day herself. When will she step up? She’s a lazy grabby cow and it’s her parents’ fault for letting her carry on like this!

Love the premature treejaculation comment. 🤣 It’s only instahuns who put their tree up in November isn’t it.

Reactions: 18
I'd like to say I can't believe she let her parents host Christmas, when her Dad is so ill and her Mum is probably tired from having to look after him.

But I really truly can believe that she let them wear themselves out, to cater to her lazy self. What an awful lazy person she is

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me so angry. I’ve actually spoken to her previously about her lack of following the rules, and it was just brushed off completely. There is absolutely no way she could have avoided it with all that she does! I think if I have got it then it was caught in a shop, and we know she spends all her free time in those
Much like her husband, the virus doesn't seem to want to touch her! It's astounding she's not had it- especially with the omicron variant being so much more transmissible.

Reactions: 22
Much like her husband, the virus doesn't seem to want to touch her! It's astounding she's not had it- especially with the omicron variant being so much more transmissible.
I can't fathom how she's not even had to isolate at all, not once. We've had to isolate numerous times, as have a lot of people. Makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah I think that’s what I’ve got, I mean it literally feels like a cold, but I can’t seem to get a test, so just staying in and waiting out my isolation. But as I said, I think I must have got shopping as none of my family have anything at all and I only saw them at Christmas. Really does avoid her, no wonder she doesn’t think it’s anything to worry about

Reactions: 7
I can't fathom how she's not even had to isolate at all, not once. We've had to isolate numerous times, as have a lot of people. Makes no sense.
It makes no sense!!! It's infuriating that, having been the least cautious person going, we all know how much she will moan about it if she gets it and that is preventing her seeing her dad. Just stay home a BIT more ffs!!

Reactions: 11
She's got him in a headlock, so he can't run away from her to be with his lover from Grindr.
That hat really does not do her any favours! She looks like one of her gnomies!! Why plonk it on the top of her head like that!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurgh, she's back... :sick:
duck off Babs, with the forgetting to take pants on yet ANOTHER HOLIDAY! It's getting sooo booorrrrriiiinnnngggg now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.