Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A joint party??? Bloody hell Emma grow up and realise the world does not revolve around YOU. it wasn’t even a big birthday? Poor Ste got less fuss than this for a big one!

Reactions: 23
Someone at work brought one of those Costco cakes in. They're absolutely massive and then it subsequently made half the workforce sick. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The fact that she shared her birthday is probably a big step for Emma 😅 - however sadly it was likely only because Rog couldn’t handle more than one family gathering.

Reading the comments on her post so many babettes have shared stories of their ill parents and one even said she’s now lost both and would love just one more day looking after them and what does their leader say back to them - love of lots. That’s it.

I really wish they would wake up and see her for what she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A joint party??? Bloody hell Emma grow up and realise the world does not revolve around YOU. it wasn’t even a big birthday? Poor Ste got less fuss than this for a big one!
She’s the sort that if her daughter got married she would be ‘twinning’ in a white lace dress 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I find it so strange that she refers to her followers as her ‘friends’. It’s quite sad really and I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a massive twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so strange that she refers to her followers as her ‘friends’. It’s quite sad really and I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a massive twit.
Or "the people" when she's telling the dog or the kids to perform to the camera!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 908930
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child 🤬🤬

Doesn't post online on Sundays - But takes enough content to catch up on Monday
Doesn't talk about personal health issues - unless it's someone else's and it will up her engagement
Likes to keep her platform lighthearted - unless she's having a meltdown in a hotel bathroom.

I could go on!!
That is a very unfortunate pic. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused that she says hello to her children’s friends in videos, and her children are also usually on a tablet, but she still shows their gifts as she wraps them. Such great surprises.

Reactions: 8
Imagine your 40th birthday being completely cancelled only a few weeks later for Disney trips to be back on and nothing birthdays getting personalised cakes, sashes and meals out…

Reactions: 25
She’s the sort that if her daughter got married she would be ‘twinning’ in a white lace dress 🙄
she would be a total mother-of-the-brideZILLA, stomping around, making demands and going out of her way to try and upstage her own daughter by wearing white - undoubtedly paired with hideous, clunky boots - and trying to entice erin into wearing a matching headband. urgh. she would not be able to cope with the fact that all attention wasn't on HER - to the point that she'd undoubtedly do something embarrassing at the wedding to ensure she took centre stage. i can just imagine her dancing aggressively, totally taking centre stage before the bride and groom even get a chance to do their first dance, plus she'd have eaten half the cake before they got a chance to cut it claiming she thought it was for her because she's on her period. she would be a total nightmare of a mother in law. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for "sharing" her birthday with erin, she obvs just relishes the opportunity to prolong HER birthday celebrations. she spent friday, saturday AND sunday celebrating the fact she turned 44 with theatre trips, alcohol, a huge pile of presents, a trip to the german market, meals out, multiple cakes, a kween sash, her present haul etc etc - without there is no way she would allow erin's birthday to take precedence over HERS. she's taking erin and a few of her friends to see clifford at the cinema and will undoubtedly remind them all that it was HER birthday the precious week so the party is for HER too - before handing out the cringe party bags full of stickers and colouring-in pages to her daughter's eleven year old friends. cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My children's birthdays are in the same week...never have they shared a party. They are individuals with their own interests. I even change the banners/balloons etc to new ones for the second birthday as its not their fault their birthdays are close.

I wouldn't dream of expecting them to share it, especially with an adult

She is such a tit mum

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Been catching up and to pass time on my night shift, here we have Babs crying bullshit 💩💩
I need to get a life 😂😂

Screenshot_2021-12-07-04-33-25-647~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My children's birthdays are in the same week...never have they shared a party. They are individuals with their own interests. I even change the banners/balloons etc to new ones for the second birthday as its not their fault their birthdays are close.

I wouldn't dream of expecting them to share it, especially with an adult

She is such a tit mum
Same, my 3 boys are within 2 days (not planned both were prem births lol) of each other. Only time they shared a birthday party was in primary school when all 3 wanteda laser tag party and it saved going on both the Saturday AND the Sunday. They all had their own friends and areas for food and their own sodding cakes. I mean my twins have never shared a birthday cake

ffs her parents, I’m guessing mother mainly has a lot to answer for! Their whole family dynamic reminds me of my ex in-laws toxic as hell with babs (my ex husband in my case) never being at fault and being waited on hand and foot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG the aggression in her face this morning when her Advent calendar chocolate is another Chomp!
Emma it’s a bloody chocolate! You were at the dentist yesterday apparently so here’s a wild suggestion…… don’t eat it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh. My. God (just for you babs)

how bloody aggressive over a chomp at 6.24 on a Tuesday morning?! Her teeth were causing her soo much pain 🙄 yesterday and yet she’s still shovelling chocolate in her gob with her trotter trowels at an ungodly hour!!
As for sockgate- serves her right materialistic cockwomble

OMG the aggression in her face this morning when her Advent calendar chocolate is another Chomp!
Emma it’s a bloody chocolate! You were at the dentist yesterday apparently so here’s a wild suggestion…… don’t eat it?!
Great and sane minds think a like just posted similar

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My brother, me and my mum have our birthdays on the 1st,2nd and 3rd of one month. We went for a meal once when my brother turned 18, me 16 and my mum 40. No photos were taken, no sashes were worn, I'm going to guess there weren't even balloons and thankfully no social media. My brother and I had a couple of joint birthday parties as kids even one at McDonald's!! We even had to share a cake a few years 🤣 my auntie would Ice half with my name on and half with my brother's. But my mum didn't make it about her, even though her birthday would have been the day after mine, I don't think other than that 40th meal we did anything for mums birthday, she probably just went to the pub with her friends? And now I'm a mum other than my 30th(a meal with friends and a cinema trip to see Toy story 3 🤣) and my 40th(lockdown but really enjoyed it) I don't make a fuss, it's just another day, I may get a few gifts but that's it. Babs is on another level. She has made her 44th birthday last nearly a week

Reactions: 13
My brother, me and my mum have our birthdays on the 1st,2nd and 3rd of one month. We went for a meal once when my brother turned 18, me 16 and my mum 40. No photos were taken, no sashes were worn, I'm going to guess there weren't even balloons and thankfully no social media. My brother and I had a couple of joint birthday parties as kids even one at McDonald's!! We even had to share a cake a few years 🤣 my auntie would Ice half with my name on and half with my brother's. But my mum didn't make it about her, even though her birthday would have been the day after mine, I don't think other than that 40th meal we did anything for mums birthday, she probably just went to the pub with her friends? And now I'm a mum other than my 30th(a meal with friends and a cinema trip to see Toy story 3 🤣) and my 40th(lockdown but really enjoyed it) I don't make a fuss, it's just another day, I may get a few gifts but that's it. Babs is on another level. She has made her 44th birthday last nearly a week
I love your aunts cake icing idea I’m such a numpty never thought of that. My bloody twins are getting that next year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t babs have the hero advent calendar last year and express the same rage? Here’s an idea babs don’t get it if you aren’t happy with it or another wild one don’t shove chocolate in your gob at 6:30 am!

Reactions: 14
She must be on meds-she’s really slurry. Emma for the love of Christmas, how about NOT grabbing your phone and starting stories the second you wake up?
Here’s another wild idea:

Wake up
Have a shower
Get dressed (in clothes not pjs, )
Have a glass of water /cup of tea
Sort the dog out
Then if you MUST start your stories.

Frankly we can do without your boring repetitive stories but we know you’re not giving up this gravy train anytime soon

Reactions: 20
The fact that she shared her birthday is probably a big step for Emma 😅 - however sadly it was likely only because Rog couldn’t handle more than one family gathering.

Reading the comments on her post so many babettes have shared stories of their ill parents and one even said she’s now lost both and would love just one more day looking after them and what does their leader say back to them - love of lots. That’s it.

I really wish they would wake up and see her for what she is.
She only replies for the algorithm, she really doesn’t give two hoots about any of her followers.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.