Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole weekend had been utter clusterfuck. Why would go around London, get trains etc the day before a meal with a very poorly parent?
Also where is CBBStev? Home dog sitting ? Left out again or opting out of more babs time?

My unmedical eye says it's illness, and from the colouring it looks like his liver too
margot is in the photo, so i assume she attended the meal - cbbste was probs told to take the "family" photo, because in their eyes, he isn't perceived as part of the family. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for the weight loss, i agree that grandad rog looks ill. i think it's more than a hip replacement and i doubt he would have been encouraged to lose seven stone before the op as he now looks underweight and frail with sunken eyes and he's very pale. poor guy. i really hope he recovers, but it absolutely infuriates me that not only is babs sharing photos of him looking so unwell all over the internet - undoubtedly without his knowledge or consent - she's also gleefully exploiting his ill-health to her own benefit. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole weekend had been utter clusterfuck. Why would go around London, get trains etc the day before a meal with a very poorly parent?
Also where is CBBStev? Home dog sitting ? Left out again or opting out of more babs time?

My unmedical eye says it's illness, and from the colouring it looks like his liver too
I didn't think he looked a good colour either, inclined to agree with you re it possibly being liver related.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She hasn't described either her and her Dad as feeling "wobbly" or "lost their twinkle" which is a start

Reactions: 13
No one cares about your

a) fake ‘can’t find Erins present content’ 🙄

b) fake “ I like to keep things light on Insta” still flogging your Dad though and hinting at his illness 🤔

c) poorly at a push is when you have a stomach ache or a cold and you are 4
stop being so pathetic the words are ill or seriously ill, no one is ‘poorly’ you twit

d) oh and duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Rog must have had a huge lifestyle change for whatever reason. Food and alcohol. I wish Babs would take a look at her own lifestyle and make positive changes for the sake of her kids

Reactions: 11
Aside from everything else on the Grandad Rog post - and I wish him well, why is Babs wearing a birthday sash, ffs!!!
Why did Erin’s say - Queen for the Day? Did she borrow that from Babs.

Aside from that I don’t like her posting about Rog. She said herself he doesn’t like social media so I highly doubt he would want her talking about his business.

I feel like she’s using her dad for sympathy which equals attention and engagement. Disgusting. Just enjoy time with your father you cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to trivialise everything? Saying things like ‘poorly’ and that her dad has ‘a bit of a fight’ ahead of him then mentioning his ‘snazzy’ new wheelchair (which I’m sure he’d be mortified about. Her dad is clearly incredibly ill and in my experience I’d say he most probably has cancer (liver or pancreas) due to the amount of weight he’s lost, yet here she is, talking like the giant toddler she is. She is unable to take anytbing seriously unless it’s about her (cow bag gate anyone?). And I HATE the cryptic messages. She’s the girl on Facebook who posts suss status updates then tells everyone to ‘inbox me hon’ when they ask what’s happened. It’s sickening she’s using her poor dad for engagement and she ought to be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20211206-181250_Instagram.jpg

Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child 🤬🤬

Doesn't post online on Sundays - But takes enough content to catch up on Monday
Doesn't talk about personal health issues - unless it's someone else's and it will up her engagement
Likes to keep her platform lighthearted - unless she's having a meltdown in a hotel bathroom.

I could go on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely disgusting using her elderly ill father for engagement. No need to plaster this all over the internet. Her mother looks exhausted & I hope she is getting support. Grow up Babs, you absolute selfish excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it also irrationally irritates me when she was talking in her pit stories - the repeated stories about how it's HER birthday, the golden child's birthday, HER wedding anniversary, christmas, new year and ethan's birthday all in the same month. ethan's birthday is in JANUARY, ffs. it's a different month. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why on earth is she and TT sharing their birthday and cake? My daughter's birthday is a week after mine and we share milestone birthday years.. She was 30 when I was 60 but neither of us has ever entertained the idea of sharing birthdays. Frankly it's insulting to the child suggesting that they're not worthy of having a separate birthday and embarrassing for said child. It sickens me that Bab has to be the centre of attention whatever the occasion. I really feel uncomfortable having Rogs illness splashed all over SM, she is an absolute abomination of a parent and child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And yet another Costco cake, how do they eat so much cake. She had a huge chocolate cake on a Friday and now this. Those Costco cake are huge …. And vile 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Father Christmas HOWLED with laughter when he saw their jumpers? Funny, because I watched the vlog and Erin had her coat done up the entire time they visited him because at aged 11, she was clearly embarrassed about being made to wear a jumper with her own face on in public. And when he saw Daddy got involved? Well in the vlog, Daddy wasn't even there.
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much? View attachment 908065
To be fair, she didn't specify which time/santa, haven't they seen him 3 times already?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to trivialise everything? Saying things like ‘poorly’ and that her dad has ‘a bit of a fight’ ahead of him then mentioning his ‘snazzy’ new wheelchair (which I’m sure he’d be mortified about. Her dad is clearly incredibly ill and in my experience I’d say he most probably has cancer (liver or pancreas) due to the amount of weight he’s lost, yet here she is, talking like the giant toddler she is. She is unable to take anytbing seriously unless it’s about her (cow bag gate anyone?). And I HATE the cryptic messages. She’s the girl on Facebook who posts suss status updates then tells everyone to ‘inbox me hon’ when they ask what’s happened. It’s sickening she’s using her poor dad for engagement and she ought to be ashamed of herself
She is 100% that Facebook person!!

Reactions: 15
Why do she and Erin have to share, most adults would be more concerned about their child's birthday, but not Babs eh! No one can ever have a moment to shine with Bab around.

I hope "why do I constantly feel the need to have all eyes on me (even though I'm very mediocre and not special)" is one of the things she discusses with her therapist!?

She's annoyed me so much over the last few days. I need to step away from gram!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 908930
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child 🤬🤬

Doesn't post online on Sundays - But takes enough content to catch up on Monday
Doesn't talk about personal health issues - unless it's someone else's and it will up her engagement
Likes to keep her platform lighthearted - unless she's having a meltdown in a hotel bathroom.

I could go on!!
Absolutely tragic. Grown 44 year old with a birthday sash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not going to speculate on what is wrong with Rog, I wish him well and hope to god Emma gives him some privacy and respect,,,,,,
I know, I know,,, Hell will freeze over first 🙄🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.