Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My birthday is just after Christmas and I'm working. I didnt even book it off because it's not a milestone birthday and I'm actually not that arsed about it. Anybody else like that or is it just me? 😂
No, it’s not just you. Unless it’s a big birthday. It’s just another day except there’re a few cards and presents.

Reactions: 14
My birthday is just after Christmas and I'm working. I didnt even book it off because it's not a milestone birthday and I'm actually not that arsed about it. Anybody else like that or is it just me? 😂
nope, i’m the exact same - i hate my birthday! i hate any kind of fuss and being the centre of attention, even as a kid i apparently used to run and hide when it was time for me to blow my candles out 😂 i mean, i like receiving cards and knowing people are thinking of me but it’s just a day, especially now that i am Very Old.

like ohhbacon said up thread her choice of presents also baffles me. why so much cheap tat?! i would much rather have one really nice present than a pile of pointless ones, but i guess that doesn’t look good for the ‘gram. her insistence on primark boots when she could easily afford a really nice leather pair that would last drives me crazy.

Reactions: 20
Yes I am 43 a couple of weeks after Xmas and really not bothered. I cannot get how Babs a year older than me is like a child about it all.

Reactions: 12
It's presented so manically too, like she has to get something out there!

It is clear that she just wants/needs a stack of presents rather than anything of quality. The way she just throws it all back on the table. There is no care, it is quick instant gratification...then next thing...next thing...

She is clearly earning enough cash that would justify buying a beautiful leather bag or a high quality skin care set -like Liz Earl or an expensive woollen coat. I am baffled that she is at an age where she hasn't learnt about quality products.

Rather than buying Primark boots that cut your feet up go and get some quality leather footwear that will last years. 5 badly fitting coats made from cheap fabrics or a beautiful woollen coat that will last years. Disney pins and ears or something like a Pandora bead that is silver and could be meaningful. (Am not a Pandora fan but hopefully you know what I mean). Lush bathbombs and cheap bubble bath or Neal's yard products?

I‘m a year older than her and just wouldn’t want all that tat around me… candles you will never burn, mugs you will never use, body products that sit getting dusty.
What a horrid way to live.
It’s just all instant gratification for her. If she bought good quality products then she wouldn’t have to go shopping as much and shopping is her actual life because, let’s face it, she does duck all else

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on the last few days. Wow she is so self centred and vile as well as lazy and greedy. I can’t watch the birthday present video because of the constant hair touching and lip smacking apart from anything else.

Is it just me but I am a similar age to Emma and my friends and I don’t buy each other birthday presents anymore?

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the last few days. Wow she is so self centred and vile as well as lazy and greedy. I can’t watch the birthday present video because of the constant hair touching and lip smacking apart from anything else.

Is it just me but I am a similar age to Emma and my friends and I don’t buy each other birthday presents anymore?
i'm a bit younger but my friends and i still get each other presents - it's usually just a nice candle or a scarf though, and i don't demand that they hand it to me while everyone is being filmed with their entire focus on me and only me because it's MY big day.

Reactions: 14
I agree! Put aside the fact she just loves to brag: all of her gifts are tit. Who even gets tights wrapped up and gifted. Sorry if that does offend anyone but I don’t get it, is it just so she has more ‘stuff’ to open?
Pathetic though it sounds, it probably is! She's a quantity over quality person. Can you imagine the Dudley Dursley-esque strop if she didn't have enough "things" to open.

Reactions: 17
Her birthday vlog and posts, wow. Wasn't TT 40 this year? I'm sure she didn't make such a song and dance about it all and just posted a few posts with friends (not with Babs btw🤣)

Reactions: 10
Her birthday vlog and posts, wow. Wasn't TT 40 this year? I'm sure she didn't make such a song and dance about it all and just posted a few posts with friends (not with Babs btw🤣)
PUS hates social media, Babs makes him do it even though he clearly hates it. I doubt he posted anything. What he wanted for his 40th was to buy him and his kids football shirts but Babs had a tantrum about the price and stormed off to strop in the car, and then so unaware of her brat behaviour told the internet the whole story looking for validation. Babs neeeeeds to show everyone how glorious her life if in photos and posts, although we all see the real her drunk on the sofa in her pj's at 5pm every night trying to get her husband to talk to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i dunno cowbags. i appreciate this may just be my opinion, but while i'm obviously disgusted - although not at all surprised - that babs spent her day blatantly ignoring the torture and pain that little arthur experienced in his short life, and happily filmed a vile "look what i got for my birthday, lucky ME" haul - which was utterly unnecessary - i'm actually kinda relieved she didn't mention poor arthur. 💔

what happened to that little boy was utterly horrific and heartbreaking and he was beyond failed on so many occasions, but if babs had mentioned it, she would have done so in an obligatory "quick, jump on the bandwagon and share someone else's tribute to arthur post!" and then - job done ✅ - would have continued with birthday selfies gurning over her hot cock. it was have been horribly jarring and cold-hearted to whack such a tradegy in between photos of babs enjoying her birthday extravaganza - and whilst i absolutely wouldn't put it past babs to do so because she has before, i'm glad she didn't. equally, she would have referred to it as a "sad time" - which does not even begin to cover such a tragedy, and undoubtedly managed to make it all about HER - how SHE is feeling "wobbly" upon hearing the news on HER birthday, and then some crap about how SHE - always the hero - used to work as a teacher and definitely played a key role in saving kids from dangerous situations by reporting safe guarding concerns, and that obvs she is so grateful HER kids are safe and loved and she will be sniffing their heads later, blah blah blah. you all know exactly the spiel i'm referring to and honestly, i'd rather she kept totally silent than reeled off a crass story and shared a post simply because it was a big news story that all the other insta huns were sharing for clout. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i dunno cowbags. i appreciate this may just be my opinion, but while i'm obviously disgusted - although not at all surprised - that babs spent her day blatantly ignoring the torture and pain that little arthur experienced in his short life, and happily filmed a vile "look what i got for my birthday, lucky ME" haul - which was utterly unnecessary - i'm actually kinda relieved she didn't mention poor arthur. 💔

what happened to that little boy was utterly horrific and heartbreaking and he was beyond failed on so many occasions, but if babs had mentioned it, she would have done so in an obligatory "quick, jump on the bandwagon and share someone else's tribute to arthur post!" and then - job done ✅ - would have continued with birthday selfies gurning over her hot cock. it was have been horribly jarring and cold-hearted to whack such a tradegy in between photos of babs enjoying her birthday extravaganza - and whilst i absolutely wouldn't put it past babs to do so because she has before, i'm glad she didn't. equally, she would have referred to it as a "sad time" - which does not even begin to cover such a tragedy, and undoubtedly managed to make it all about HER - how SHE is feeling "wobbly" upon hearing the news on HER birthday, and then some crap about how SHE - always the hero - used to work as a teacher and definitely played a key role in saving kids from dangerous situations by reporting safe guarding concerns, and that obvs she is so grateful HER kids are safe and loved and she will be sniffing their heads later, blah blah blah. you all know exactly the spiel i'm referring to and honestly, i'd rather she kept totally silent than reeled off a crass story and shared a post simply because it was a big news story that all the other insta huns were sharing for clout. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She definitely would've said that we're all feeling wobbly

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with everyone in being thankful for not having to endure a thoughtless, tactless, emotionless tick box post about Arthur as she lacks any sincerity and integrity although as a self proclaimed ‘public figure’ and mum influencer it cuts me deep that she subjected everyone to that obscene, disgusting, vain , self centred horse tit birthday haul and so called content when a whole nation stood still to remember that beautiful boy. It made me angry. An emotion shared by many this weekend. It also made me reflect on my own bullshit and hug my kids a little bit longer and reach out to others.

I think she is one of these brainless people who literally cannot empathise or sympathise with any gritty real life event that isn’t glittery and rosy and blocks out all negativity cos ‘it brings her down’ I know others like her, look at how she is dealing with her sick father and quite frankly it’s because she’s a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If Pus had some balls, he'd up and leave after realizing how differently Bab treats herself, compared to him. But he hasn't got any😕

I agree with so many of you, on a weekend spent with thoughts for poor Arthur, greedy Bab is moaning about advent calendar chocolate and bragging about her gifts. She is so vile

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is absolutely nothing that insensitive, selfish heartless, self centred moron could have said about poor Beautiful Arthur that could have meant anything at all. Our city has been shook by what happened to him and she doesn't deserve to even utter his name 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's my 40th on 2 Jan (literally the worst day as no one has any festive cheer left, everyone's broke & the weather is shite lol) & I might post a picture of what I got for my bday but I don't actually expect anyone to care about it. I'd feel really guilty asking my mum to part with money for Disney ears made for a child for my adult birthday, I'd rather have nothing or an Amazon voucher than just tat to open. I don't get presents from my siblings or friends but she expects to get something & would probably throw a massive strop if they didn't. I don't even buy my siblings Christmas gifts cos we buy for the kids instead. I don't have kids so I do sometimes get a gift but would never expect one. She's so entitled it's sickening

Reactions: 24
I dont follow her anymore and haven't for a long time but i do still follow here, mainly as i have got to know you lovely people. I certainly wouldnt give her any views.
For some reason i feel she needs to recieve some kind of retribution for her behaviour, i dont like to see her get away with her awful consumerism and vile examples of how to live. Recently its reached another level and is very serious now. She is nasty and selfish, terrible for the planet with her unnecessary purchases. She should not be on the Internet promoting her lifestyle. She makes me feel sick and worried for our future as a race.

Reactions: 17
55F7552E-93F8-44E7-AAF8-A34DEF34A108.png
Oh Babs, trolling us with the eye shadow is so last month.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can they not just smile normally. Who smiles like this! They look like the family picked to win family of the week at Pontins back in the 80's - complete with the miserable head Dad at the back 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.