Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m claiming a tingo 🎉 because I said she’d take a pic in Covent Garden! So bloody predictable!!
God she can’t even go out for her birthday without having to take photos and IMMEDIATELY upload them! It’s pathetic!
She is never present in the moment, it’s ALWAYS pics for the ‘gram.
Oh and Emma those boots are truly hideous- absolutely revolting on you. Hope they make your fat trotter feet bleed.
she’s never truly present or happy is she? like you said, she’s never in the moment - not even on her birthday, which is apparently the absolute centre point of her existence. what a sad and strange way to live!

i, um, actually don’t mind the boots 🤦🏼‍♀️ she styles them HORRIBLY though!

Reactions: 17
That birthday present video…l.everything was either Halloween related or christmas related ….I’ve said it loads on this thread but I have a December birthday , I would not want anything remotely Christmassy ….what an entitled, spoilt brat she really is …..nothing says I love you more than Disney Christmas crockery for your bastard birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That birthday present video…l.everything was either Halloween related or christmas related ….I’ve said it loads on this thread but I have a December birthday , I would not want anything remotely Christmassy ….what an entitled, spoilt brat she really is …..nothing says I love you more than Disney Christmas crockery for your bastard birthday
So she didn’t talk about her gifts to herself? The new bags, Disney jumpers, ugg slippers, etc. She really thinks everyone should love her & adore her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Watched the vlog ( on double speed obvs )

so weird that she gives a run down of the prices of all these gifts, who does that?!
Probably because she bought them all for herself, who gives a gift and says this was xxx pounds and I got it from xxx.

Reactions: 14
Why’s she doing so much for a random burnish when Stevie got crap for his big birthday??? How does he put up with this shite.

About to go in on the vlog- but have just caught a glimpse of a comment saying she's "glowing" in this video. Of course she bloody is, in this vlog she can talk her her most favourite subject, her boring self.

• Haha
babs justifies her vile birthday haul vlog by claiming it "gives a great insight into what she likes, because it's presents from people who know her and have bought things she loves" - who the duck CARES?! like babs doesn't talk about what she likes on a daily basis! i could literally reel off an entire LIST of things babs likes - unnecessary plastic tat, her tiny christmas village, tacky mickey ears, wankee candles, anything disney, mugs etc etc - without having to endure her showing off her birthday presents! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"if you didn't know, i love disney!" "if you didn't know, i sleep in socks!" blah blah blah - everyone knows everything about you babs, because you share your entire life online! except maybe her friends and family don't know her particularly well - the sheer audacity of them buying her a *shock, horror* GREEN CANDLE!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone in the comments on her birthday present vlog has asked her to show what she gets for Christmas too. It'll be more of the same old crap

• Haha
Jesus- my eyes and ears!!!
My notes from the Birthday Vlog:

-she bloody loves herself.
-her gifts are mostly crap she could have just got herself, I mean, reduced Disney Halloween stuff?!
-AP got her a grown up Oliver Bonas headband!!
-TTs gift was actually thoughtful.
-she thinks she looks hot as duck.
-as she shows the tights and socks you can see a teeny moment of realisation that this us terrible, but she ploughs on anyway!
-Claire "knows her so well" that she committed the sin of gifting her a green candle!! Claire, do better, even we know Babs doesn't like green candles.
-she LOVES HERSELF.
-"Oi, Tattlers, I do have friends!! Lots! See al these gifts from my friends who love me including one who has succeeded in tolerating me and my ghastly ego known me for over 30 years! So there!"
-eye bleeping herself, #bitrude, at EVERY opportunity.
-WHY BOTHER actually ASKING for a Disney Christmas dining set when you spend Christmas round your mum and dad's being waited on hand and foot??
-she loves herself.
-Margot is cute.
-Ste is clearly fed up of positioning lamps for Babs photo sessions and got her a ring light for her phone. Predict he will gift her a 10ft tall tripod for Christmas, thus retiring as an "insta-husband"
-she loves herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m in London for the night, I’m going to convent garden soon! Hope she’s left.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I refuse to watch the Birthday present Vlog! Her lack of self awareness just astounds me! I mean seriously, in the current climate, the same day as 2 monsters are sentenced for murdering a helpless Beautiful child just down the road from her, she has not time to mention that,,, but she's got time to stand and film that tripe on her actual Birthday. She repulsed me so much. But then, she doesn't care about her own kids safety so why would poor little defenseless Arthur effect her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I refuse to watch the Birthday present Vlog! Her lack of self awareness just astounds me! I mean seriously, in the current climate, the same day as 2 monsters are sentenced for murdering a helpless Beautiful child just down the road from her, she has not time to mention that,,, but she's got time to stand and film that tripe on her actual Birthday. She repulsed me so much. But then, she doesn't care about her own kids safety so why would poor little defenseless Arthur effect her!
It's so bad. Not one item is truly personal or interesting.

Reactions: 16
-WHY BOTHER actually ASKING for a Disney Christmas dining set when you spend Christmas round your mum and dad's being waited on hand and foot??
Ah, I forgot about how she never hosts; that explains why (I think) she said it’s for Christmas EVE dinner and not Christmas Day. You’d think given her dad is so ill she’d offer to host and give them a break!

Where the hell does she keep all this specific season or single day stuff?! The sheer volume of “stuff” coming into that house staggers me.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know why I watched it!! Seriously … what a load of crap. Why would she think anyone wants to see that rubbish. Nothing she got was remotely interesting or special apart.I can’t actually get my breath how she looks for the price and where everything is from.

• Angry
  • Wow
So I watched half her vlog on double speed , firstly ,why on earth does she lisp,suck her teeth and lips whilst talking? and secondly why, on opening a gift, does she commence a running commentary on what it is and where it's from and is it in a sale? Oh and she can't say the word Covid- clearly it offends her- she actually described it as that 'thing' that happened last year 🤦.
The fake lisping and teeth sucking really is annoying. Along with the constant messing with her hair. In fact she is bloody annoying every time she opens that big mouth!
Just a big headed show off. Vile woman! 😡😡

One of her insta-chums (It’s Em Channel) has been gifted some Gary Barlow wine courtesy of Morrison’s. I bet Babs is on her phone right now in the theatre demanding BTEC Paul gets her some despite the fact she has doesn’t drink wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On her birthday at 6.10am ranting away.
Clearly not starting the day with a birthday treat from CBBCSte. There relationship is so platonic.

I don’t know why I watched it!! Seriously … what a load of crap. Why would she think anyone wants to see that rubbish. Nothing she got was remotely interesting or special apart.I can’t actually get my breath how she looks for the price and where everything is from.
Everything she has been gifted is utter tat. Her birthday presents are the kind of things that teenagers would like but as an over 40 year old I would look at it all and just see stuff.

She got two card holders...why? Don't you just use your wallet.

Would rather have a nice piece of jewellery or a new leather wallet (if mine was worn out) or a meal out or tickets to something anything else that hasn't got to be stored somewhere.

It's just stuff stuff stuff stuff. Unnecessary stuff to fill the gaping whole in her life where quality relationships should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On her birthday at 6.10am ranting away.
Clearly not starting the day with a birthday treat from CBBCSte. There relationship is so platonic.

Everything she has been gifted is utter tat. Her birthday presents are the kind of things that teenagers would like but as an over 40 year old I would look at it all and just see stuff.

She got two card holders...why? Don't you just use your wallet.

Would rather have a nice piece of jewellery or a new leather wallet (if mine was worn out) or a meal out or tickets to something anything else that hasn't got to be stored somewhere.

It's just stuff stuff stuff stuff. Unnecessary stuff to fill the gaping whole in her life where quality relationships should be.
I haven't even watched the video and I agree with every single word.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.