Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly this! Most of us woke up still thinking of that poor boy. I dreamt about it. Tossed and turned. Had serious conversations with my husband about how much it’s on my mind. She woke up and was fuming that she got a Chomp in her advent calendar. Come on now! I understand if she decided not to publicly talk about it on ‘her platform’ (don’t agree but fine) but surely your content should be subdued and reflect that. She hasn’t thought about that little boy.
Agree ... its all me and my partner have spike about the past couple of days .I've always found her irritating with her stupid mug collection and scrunched up fake smile .But today I massively dislike her .As for her birthday she expects to be spoilt..most moms just want a nice day with their kids .Not babs the whole weekend dedicated to her .God this woman is a class A twit !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh look, the Babs who cried crap is at it again. Guess at least she’s changed it up a bit, branching out from compliments from strangers. AS IF she would tell a group of lads off 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 905540
She was probably drunk and dutch courage was all it was. She needs to be careful. I don't think she understands that just because she's Emma Conway people like that will still shout back at her or even get intimidating. This world is full of angry people.

The fact she had to tell the internet about it immediately means she was probably shaking with adrenaline and needed validation from the Babettes.

And as so Babs telling people not to be rude, well Babby you know you're one of the rudest of them all. Just because you're loud on the internet doesn't mean that's not real life.

Reactions: 18
I don't believe she told a "gang of lads" to shut up. Maybe it was a few lads a little pissed, just like you Babs, enjoying themselves and singing. Babs in her aggressive drunken state told them to shut it. Nothing more than that. Always has to exaggerate tit or just make it up.
My mum once did tell a load of drunken lads to shut it on a train, quite shocked me that she did it( I actually thought they were funny) we were with my then 4 year old and there were about 6 blokes merrily swearing away, they weren't being aggressive just enjoying themselves. My mum asked them to stop swearing as there were kids and elderly people about, they were very nice and kept saying tit sorry, oh duck yeah we are sorry, we will bleeping stop swearing. Every second word was a swear word. One would say it and another would say Barry(not the fellas name) stop bleeping swearing there are bleeping kids on the train. I thought it was so funny. Then when they got off the train one of them came up to my mum and apologised again for swearing all the while he was swearing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't get past the vlog ,if you close your eyes you could imagine a 5 year old was excitedly talking about their birthday presents...socks,smellies and Disney merchandise. Can you imagine the stomping and wailing if the right goods aren't bought? She reminds me of the fat Dursley kid in Harry Potter who had to have more presents than the previous year and had a full on tantrum when he got the same amount for his latest birthday as the previous one cos he had more expensive gifts. In the end he was promised more before the day was out.
She'd hate to be me,last year I had new tyres for the car cos I needed them and didn't want anything else!
Finally ,she's fucked off here and there this week and is having a meal today with her fam but only taking TT? Is she actually trying to finish off poor Rog? Do we think she'd do a lateral flow test? My money's on no cos she thinks covid is over daft twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My take on the ‘gang of lads’ babanory tale…

picture the scene, Babs steaming drunk on the train belting out show tunes interspersed with swear words and all the gurning. It’s dark outside so in her drunken haze she catches sight of her multiple reflections in the train windows ‘gang of lads’. She mumbles at them to ‘pack it in’, they go quiet. She lets out a couple of ’mum trumps’ and falls asleep. Then on waking posts the tale to Insta.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have to say I thought her presents were mostly shite! Tights and yet more Disney ears/headbands -ffs!! Why say the price of it all? “Here’s my birthday haul (😖) cos I’m so loved and adored and it’s all about ME ME ME!!!”
Just duck off you massive ( in every sense) twit, you are beyond dull.

Have to say I thought her presents were mostly shite! Tights and yet more Disney ears/headbands -ffs!! Why say the price of it all? “Here’s my birthday haul (😖) cos I’m so loved and adored and it’s all about ME ME ME!!!”
Just duck off you massive ( in every sense) twit, you are beyond dull.
I haven't watched it but she says the price of it all? She doesn't ever say the price when she does her own 'hauls' (god I hate that word) So she is just trying to show how much money people have spent on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I really cant believe she told off a gang of lads for enjoying themselves. If she did, I’m surprised she wasn’t threatened and the lads were mouthy back. Saying that, we only heard her side of the story and it’s always lies!

Reactions: 13
I'm actually pissed off at her 'gang of lads' story. Yeah probably shouldn't be swearing on a train if theres loads of kids about but do you know what? If you are that sensitive about swearing (and I'm aiming this at you Babs because clearly you were bothered not all these families with all these kids you speak of) then perhaps you shouldn't go out, you shouldn't get trains in the evening when people are drunk and merry. There is no need for an aggressive drunk 44 year old woman to snap at a bunch of 'lads' unless they are doing something so awful and unacceptable then it is required.

Reactions: 12
How sad that you even control the list of birthday presents you get. I'm sure a lot of us would say 'I'd like this book, or this perfume please...' but then your family would still get you some other surprises you might like. Last birthday my mum and dad bought me a gorgeous green dress I neither asked for or expected but was totally my style etc. and I've worn it so much. This year they sent me a lovely silver bangle, again neither asked for or expected and I love it. Both were presents they thought about and were such lovely surprises. Her birthday is so predictable and controlled. Where's the fun in that???

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's such a miserable old lady. Who does she think she is telling people what they can and cannot say in public. She's always trying to silence people. If she could've pressed 'block' she would've. The lads will probably have their own section in her police files now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she capable of going anywhere other than Covent Garden when she visits London? She took the same picture of the reindeer outside that Clos Maggiore restaurant the last time she was in London. She’s such a predicable, basic witch.

• Heart
Is she capable of going anywhere other than Covent Garden when she visits London? She took the same picture of the reindeer outside that Clos Maggiore restaurant the last time she was in London. She’s such a predicable, basic witch.
Oh and she has to go to Carnaby Street because it makes her think of CBBSte 🤷🏼‍♀️
She never ventures south of the river. There are loads of instagrammable spots on the south bank and around Borough Market where she could have gone on her ‘date day’. She just sticks to what she knows, predictable Babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm actually pissed off at her 'gang of lads' story. Yeah probably shouldn't be swearing on a train if theres loads of kids about but do you know what? If you are that sensitive about swearing (and I'm aiming this at you Babs because clearly you were bothered not all these families with all these kids you speak of) then perhaps you shouldn't go out, you shouldn't get trains in the evening when people are drunk and merry. There is no need for an aggressive drunk 44 year old woman to snap at a bunch of 'lads' unless they are doing something so awful and unacceptable then it is required.
exactly! yes, i get that you may not want to hear it but you’re on a train on a saturday evening - it’s gonna happen. unless their behaviour is fully crossing the line then leave them be!

(i HAVE once told a group of much older guys to stop swearing on a train but in my defence it was 10am, the carriage actually was full of kids and they were dropping the c bomb all over the place. i would never have done it on an evening train 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
Gets on her moral high horse when she hears a group of lads having a laugh and using language she doesnt like in front of her kids, but is more than happy to show videos of herself fanning her hoohaa, bouncing her gunt down the stairs, lying face down on the bed in nothing but her pants and regularly using hashtags littered with innuendo. Okay Babs.

• Heart
I can guarantee no one has ever said “but Emma life is not like a musical” to blabs

and unless she has severe psychosis I doubt she has ever wondered why people don’t perform musicals in the street in everyday life

how tiresome must it be being married to a complete attention seeker whose daily life is not spent thinking
“ we” but thinking “ME”

🙄🙄
How did she run down the street singing a few years ago, when a few years ago she was stuck in a wheelchair and virtually bed bound because she damaged her back?
#lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree! Put aside the fact she just loves to brag: all of her gifts are tit. Who even gets tights wrapped up and gifted. Sorry if that does offend anyone but I don’t get it, is it just so she has more ‘stuff’ to open?
It's presented so manically too, like she has to get something out there!

It is clear that she just wants/needs a stack of presents rather than anything of quality. The way she just throws it all back on the table. There is no care, it is quick instant gratification...then next thing...next thing...

She is clearly earning enough cash that would justify buying a beautiful leather bag or a high quality skin care set -like Liz Earl or an expensive woollen coat. I am baffled that she is at an age where she hasn't learnt about quality products.

Rather than buying Primark boots that cut your feet up go and get some quality leather footwear that will last years. 5 badly fitting coats made from cheap fabrics or a beautiful woollen coat that will last years. Disney pins and ears or something like a Pandora bead that is silver and could be meaningful. (Am not a Pandora fan but hopefully you know what I mean). Lush bathbombs and cheap bubble bath or Neal's yard products?

I‘m a year older than her and just wouldn’t want all that tat around me… candles you will never burn, mugs you will never use, body products that sit getting dusty.
What a horrid way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Look we all know what the actual truth is

blabs was singing songs from the musical she had just been to see, tears gushing down her face whilst she swigged from a can of cocks talking loud to Steve like the drunken gobshite she is and someone told her to shut up 😗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My birthday is just after Christmas and I'm working. I didnt even book it off because it's not a milestone birthday and I'm actually not that arsed about it. Anybody else like that or is it just me? 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.