Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very apt song babs when the lyrics are “have nothing to share, nothing to say”…but somehow you still keep posting bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone brave enough to watch the hideous look what I got for my birthday vlog? I refuse to give her the views!
Sorry, no I won’t watch it! It just came up on YouTube as a suggestion 🤬 Who, in 2021 makes a 17 minute video of what they got for their birthday? What a narcissistic witch! I thought people had realised how distasteful these type of videos are and had stopped doing them. Babs is desperately trying to cling on to her YouTube heyday by churning out the same old crap she’s been doing for years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She filmed today's vlog of what she got for her birthday YESTERDAY! On her actual birthday!!!!!!
Are you bleeping kidding me?! At what time did she film that tit show?? Her kids left for school say 08.30 she was in Brum by 11.00 she had to have a shower (like a normal person I’m hoping) trowel on the make up, squeeze herself into a frock, curl her ever thinning hair, film the vlog and edit it?!

Emma no on bleeping cares what you got for your birthday you materialistic, narcissistic overgrown bleeping toddler 😡😡

sorry for the swearing

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Double twenty two. She thinks that’s hilarious. She’s said it on insta, Facebook and now YouTube. Reminds me of an episode of Alan Partridge where someone repeats themselves and he says to them “you made that joke earlier. It wasn’t funny then.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS. Just when you think she’s hit the lowest, she trumps herself. What an absolute twit. 17 minutes of showing off??
Don’t watch it Cow Bags, even just to moan about it/hate watch. Don’t give her the satisfaction of views. Crap like that should be ignored.

And on a slightly different note - Babs you are not going to see a “play”, you are going to a musical. Bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Evan Hanson IS NOT A PLAY! It's a musical. Her ignorance and stupidity makes me so cross!

Reactions: 18
This review of the play 😂😂 is hilariously apt for her whole life….It's a gushingly naïve, awkwardly-directed mess, working desperately to lure movie audiences expecting big entertainment or even a small tearjerker — but instead it is one of the year's saddest disappointments.27 Sept 2021
Literally laughing so hard 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This review of the play 😂😂 is hilariously apt for her whole life….It's a gushingly naïve, awkwardly-directed mess, working desperately to lure movie audiences expecting big entertainment or even a small tearjerker — but instead it is one of the year's saddest disappointments.27 Sept 2021
Literally laughing so hard 😂
That's the review of the film. Which the film critics always do, they slate any mainstream musical theatre!
But the stage production is wonderful and one of the best things I've ever seen!!!!

Reactions: 10
2 years ago she got too drunk infront of a group of youtubers including LP and said terrible, rude, embarrassing things. So LP ditched her and Babs got counselling for the first time to show all those she'd embarrassed herself infront of that actually she's struggling with her MH to hide the fact that in reality she's just a witch
Oooh is there photographic/vlog evidence of this? I would love to see it, I have a quiet weekend and plenty of time 🤣🤣

Sorry, no I won’t watch it! It just came up on YouTube as a suggestion 🤬 Who, in 2021 makes a 17 minute video of what they got for their birthday? What a narcissistic witch! I thought people had realised how distasteful these type of videos are and had stopped doing them. Babs is desperately trying to cling on to her YouTube heyday by churning out the same old crap she’s been doing for years.
A child might make one but not a 44year old woman ☹

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched 5 mins of the vlog. Oh my days what 44 yo gives her mom a list of presents she wants and they’re all from shop Disney 😳😳 2 sets of ears?! Whyyyyy?
And the ungrateful bitxh when asking about candles her sister bought (no R babs) not gonna lie I don’t like the smell of the green candles.

Not gonna lie CONwoman we don’t like you

Is she drinking wine at 9.30 in the morning 🤮 she has a problem.
I don’t even drink at that time when I’m going on my holidays!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she drinking wine at 9.30 in the morning 🤮 she has a problem.
Oh, no, not Babs, she doesn’t drink wine as it makes her aggressive. She is too dumb to realise that prosecco is wine. Poor CBBSte is in for a day of it with Babs’ boozed-up shenanigans. Serves him right for being such an enabler!

Reactions: 17
Her latest vlog “What I got for my Birthday”

FFS Babs, you’re 44, not 6 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Always someone else's fault. No one makes Babs post on IG, she chooses the content and how it's delivered, no one but herself. Just a shame she's taking her kids down with her with her constant posting online or permanently holding a camera in their faces, even on her days off. Why is nothing kept private for the family to cherish together?
Exactly! She could literally be anything online, but she CHOOSES to put this content out there, but then can't cope with people's opinions!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.