Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pantomime season the ugly sisters have turned up! I did think Claire had some self respect seeings she’s the successful sister, she seems to be taking babs fashion advice , I wonder if she’s a real 18 as that dress is bursting at the seams

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Drunk sofa ramblings, no change there! CBBSte getting his own back serving maccie d's for tea, or is this an extra meal so supper?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If that photo with her “friend” wasn’t a see tattle I don’t just have my sister to go out with I don’t know what is!!

now maybe I’m just a lush but even day drinking with my mates we’re not home by 1930 and the last time we went to the German market I strolled in at 4am with not a photo/video taken for the gram! But lots and lots of memories that will last me a lifetime

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it’s going off thread and I’ve said it before BUT why are the kids made to do that really annoying come here hand gesture in EVERY SINGLE AD

I can’t bear it
Why are her kids touted out on every single ad she does. Companies are not buying her they are buying her kids!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are her kids touted out on every single ad she does. Companies are not buying her they are buying her kids!!
2 kids and a dog are her income stream now. Bab's ship has sailed ⛵ her disgusting reels should be enough to put off any ad work

Reactions: 18
I also think she’s revolting not to have mentioned tragic Arthur, it happened in Birmingham for Christ’s sake, not that that is the main take away from the trial, a crime so abhorrent her silence to it all is deafening. It has shook everyone to their core whether they are parents or not. We have all shed tears of despair at what that poor boy went through. Even if she doesn’t want to discuss details she could have highlighted charities/support/advice on what to do if you suspect abuse/even the fact that football teams are acknowledging this beautiful boys short life this week at games with a round of applause to honour him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t she just SAY what play she’s going to see?! Are we all supposed to be sitting in the edge of our seats in anticipation of Emma doing a big reveal of what’s she’s going to see?!!
Assuming it’s Dear Evan Hansen since that’s what the song is from but who knows and frankly who cares!
And ‘chomp is a bit of a heavy chocolate for first thing in the morning’?! Yes well most NORMAL people don’t wake up at 5 and their immediate thought is oh I’ll open my advent calendar and eat the chocolate! They certainly don’t post several lame ass boring stories about having the same chocolate 2 days in a row. Omg she is beyond boring.

ETA - was the DLP meltdown 2 years ago and that’s what she’s referring to as a hard time a couple of years ago?! If so she really needs to get a life- a hard time is nursing your Dad through his final weeks, or watching your lovely mum become a different person due to dementia or doing 12 hour shifts on a ward that’s short staffed and full of really sick people and knowing you are not able to give everyone everything and crying at the end of your shift like my friends have been.
THAT is hard -not being called out for being a big fat liar.
Geez she’s a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she just SAY what play she’s going to see?! Are we all supposed to be sitting in the edge of our seats in anticipation of Emma doing a big reveal of what’s she’s going to see?!!
Assuming it’s Dear Evan Hansen since that’s what the song is from but who knows and frankly who cares!
And ‘chomp is a bit of a heavy chocolate for first thing in the morning’?! Yes well most NORMAL people don’t wake up at 5 and their immediate thought is oh I’ll open my advent calendar and eat the chocolate! They certainly don’t post several lame ass boring stories about having the same chocolate 2 days in a row. Omg she is beyond boring.
I'm sure she said it was heavy for the FIRST chocolate of the day 😂 how many chocolates is she planning to eat?!!! 😂
I've never heard of that song or play, I'm just shooketh she's not off to see Hamilton again 😂

Reactions: 12

ETA - was the DLP meltdown 2 years ago and that’s what she’s referring to as a hard time a couple of years ago?! If so she really needs to get a life- a hard time is nursing your Dad through his final weeks, or watching your lovely mum become a different person due to dementia or doing 12 hour shifts on a ward that’s short staffed and full of really sick people and knowing you are not able to give everyone everything and crying at the end of your shift like my friends have been.
THAT is hard -not being called out for being a big fat liar.
Geez she’s a witch.
2 years ago she got too drunk infront of a group of youtubers including LP and said terrible, rude, embarrassing things. So LP ditched her and Babs got counselling for the first time to show all those she'd embarrassed herself infront of that actually she's struggling with her MH to hide the fact that in reality she's just a witch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
2 years ago she got too drunk infront of a group of youtubers including LP and said terrible, rude, embarrassing things. So LP ditched her and Babs got counselling for the first time to show all those she'd embarrassed herself infront of that actually she's struggling with her MH to hide the fact that in reality she's just a witch
Always someone else's fault. No one makes Babs post on IG, she chooses the content and how it's delivered, no one but herself. Just a shame she's taking her kids down with her with her constant posting online or permanently holding a camera in their faces, even on her days off. Why is nothing kept private for the family to cherish together?

Reactions: 20
Yes! @Memmy why don’t the Babettes realise this? Tattlers never forget, but are the sheep too thick to know they’re being played?
Was this also the 10th wedding anniversary when she had a fully-clothed shower? I mean, it’s great to follow her own top tip of doing a wash load a day! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, the parallels are obvious (to Babs)…

From Wikipedia - Dear Evan Hansen:
Premise
The musical has its origins in an incident that took place during Pasek's high school years at Friends' Central School. The musical "...takes the notion of a teenager, Platt's Evan Hansen, who invents an important role for himself in a tragedy that he did not earn."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes! @Memmy why don’t the Babettes realise this? Tattlers never forget, but are the sheep too thick to know they’re being played?
Was this also the 10th wedding anniversary when she had a fully-clothed shower? I mean, it’s great to follow her own top tip of doing a wash load a day! 🤣
Oh to have been a fly on the wall! So this is the reason she’s rarely invited to any instahuns events now. Was this the infamous tiktok flashing her pants night with Chris Ramsey’s wife?

Reactions: 17
Anyone brave enough to watch the hideous look what I got for my birthday vlog? I refuse to give her the views!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.