Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing guaranteed Bab will receive on her birthday is.... disappointment...in spades. Nothing makes her happy : the poll ; contents of her advent calendar ; her son..I could go on but I need to do life today after wallowing in my pit with a cold for the last 2 days . I can't kid Mr Bev any longer that I need bedrest- I'll wake up to paramedics bending over me 🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am really not being rude about TT, but if that skip dance thing she did was to show off her dancing ability then it really didnt! Babs has no doubt told her how amazing she is at everything and she will be a star (Babs probably has dreams of herself on dance moms!). But i do fear TT is going to very disappointed, and ultimately rebel (which i would love to see ngl- the rebel bit) :)

Reactions: 22
Why’s the “me and my girl are having pizza tonight” #ad on her stories now. She’s so $hit at her job. Either you had it already (plays to the love of living in the past) or you’re having it, in which case you wouldn’t have it laid out already mid-morning.

we know she’s not great at timings (past, future and fajita gate) but clearly she’s of the opinion she’s such a big thing that it doesn't matter, or apply to her. Strewth.

Reactions: 17
Surely it’s the wrong time of day to have an ad on her stories for Pizza Hut? It’s practically still breakfast time bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did the same as a kid! Think I used to use my navy PE knickers 😂 Stop trying to copy write tit Babs, you washed up has been
Me too 🤣. I can’t work out if the babettes are mocking her stupidity or are actually that stupid themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ Actually I can probably guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a sight to behold 🙄

I don’t have to boycott Pizza Hut they are closing down the only one in our town
I wondered if there was something wrong with her jaw? The gurning in the “ad” wasn’t comedic, she really does have tickets on herself as something special. Oh Babs you are just ordinary, live with it.

• Haha
The AD🙄🙄. I have never seen so many body parts wobble at the same time! Made me feel quite ill 🤮.
TT is so stiff and neither of them can dance or have any rhythm at all! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she's in her pyjamas for this AD. Who allows these things to go ahead.

I wondered if there was something wrong with her jaw? The gurning in the “ad” wasn’t comedic, she really does have tickets on herself as something special. Oh Babs you are just ordinary, live with it.
Less than ordinary, I’d say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ladies, I've just treated myself to my first Xmas movie of the year on my day off today, the new one "single all the way" on Netflix.
The closing credits has Jennifer Coolidge dancing and it just reminded me of babs!!(except to be fair Jennifer has a "cracking rack" for her age)
She has the same curly blonde bob, scrunched up face, gyrating and shaking her arse while trying to be the centre of attention, plus she's drunk haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My word so just watch a bit of the vlog , she has a fly or something in her hair at the start of the vlog . Also why does she do her make up like a drag queen? Could t watch it all just awful

• Haha
Jesus Christ, that Pizza Hut ad is shite. But it could have been halfway decent with very little effort…

Put one of the sparkly frocks on ready to go out, open the door and see all the snow, disappointed face, grab your phone and order a Pizza Hut, change into PJ’s and then show picking a film and recreate the dance when the pizza arrives. Shove a bit of Buble Let It Snow on (bonus points for lining up the weather outside is frightful with all the snow) and it’s done.

Not rocket science to make a half decent ad babs. And you could use the bleeping hideous sparkly dresses you bought that totally fit and haven’t been returned. Hope that helps babs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ, that Pizza Hut ad is shite. But it could have been halfway decent with very little effort…

Put one of the sparkly frocks on ready to go out, open the door and see all the snow, disappointed face, grab your phone and order a Pizza Hut, change into PJ’s and then show picking a film and recreate the dance when the pizza arrives. Shove a bit of Buble Let It Snow on (bonus points for lining up the weather outside is frightful with all the snow) and it’s done.

Not rocket science to make a half decent ad babs. And you could use the bleeping hideous sparkly dresses you bought that totally fit and haven’t been returned. Hope that helps babs 😘
Ooooh, you should be an influencer, that's a great idea! But then we'd have to make you a thread 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg she’s so aggressive about the Christmas songs! Who actually gives a tit Emma?!
And what grown ass woman wakes at 5 and the first thing she thinks to do is reach for her Advent calendar and eat the chocolate out of it?! No wonder your arse is the size of a bus, love ( not a #size 18!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i guess she's very committed to her decision to TAKE UP MORE SPACE, so eating her advent calendar chocolate before dawn gives her more time in the day to eat other snacks. #notasize18

gotta love how she pretended she had to use her phone to find her advent calendar as though turning on the light would wake up cbbste! 🤣🤣

and has she forgotten her story abiut how ethan wanted to open his advent calendar at 5am yesterday morning, and was aggressively told to go back to bed, yet today babs is scaring her chocolate down in the early hours?! she's such a hypocrite. overlooking the fact that i don't believe that story happened - classic babnocchio! - even if it did, ethan is an excitable child, ffs - not a fully grown almost-44 year old woman with multiple advent calendars. grow the duck up. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My word so just watch a bit of the vlog , she has a fly or something in her hair at the start of the vlog . Also why does she do her make up like a drag queen? Could t watch it all just awful
Like in cartoons when something smells and flies buzz around to illustrate that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ah babs! compelled to buy some new pants after reading tattle following yesterday's revelation that hers were full of holes! i'll take my second december tingo! an advent calendar of tingos beats wankee candles and disney socks! 🎉🤣

Reactions: 14
Oh good god the vlog 😳😳🙄🤦‍♀️
I mean apart from all the obvious usual car crash vibes it brings,,,,,,,, The 2 things I took from it are Emma's camera voice is THE worst thing my ears have ever heard (and I've seen Steps live) and Erin is mortified at Thomas land seeing Santa! It's all over her face! Emma is such a bully to those kids!

Sidenote, Ethan (who I think is adorable btw) definitely has some kind of social anxiety. I've thought it for a while but his body language, hesitancy and constant fiddling with his own hands infront of Santa was quite disturbing. Added to that the fact that he could not answer a single question for himself - at aged nearly 9 - is quite telling.
This is not a criticism of him at all, but of his disgusting mother. He looked to her for approval on every word and move, she made him go closer to Santa when he quite clearly didn't want to. That child is petrified of her and of not 'performing' in a way she approves of! Erin clearly thinks it's normal and ok to carry on the way Emma does, she looks upto her vulgar mother and probably aspires to be her, Ethan on the other hand is a COMPLETELY different story and it's heartbreaking to watch 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a small nit pick about the song. Shouldn't she use the girls aloud version since that's the one that was in the film? It's literally on the soundtrack I don't know but surely Babs Christmas would

Just seem this on twitter had to do a double take of babs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh good god the vlog 😳😳🙄🤦‍♀️
I mean apart from all the obvious usual car crash vibes it brings,,,,,,,, The 2 things I took from it are Emma's camera voice is THE worst thing my ears have ever heard (and I've seen Steps live) and Erin is mortified at Thomas land seeing Santa! It's all over her face! Emma is such a bully to those kids!

Sidenote, Ethan (who I think is adorable btw) definitely has some kind of social anxiety. I've thought it for a while but his body language, hesitancy and constant fiddling with his own hands infront of Santa was quite disturbing. Added to that the fact that he could not answer a single question for himself - at aged nearly 9 - is quite telling.
This is not a criticism of him at all, but of his disgusting mother. He looked to her for approval on every word and move, she made him go closer to Santa when he quite clearly didn't want to. That child is petrified of her and of not 'performing' in a way she approves of! Erin clearly thinks it's normal and ok to carry on the way Emma does, she looks upto her vulgar mother and probably aspires to be her, Ethan on the other hand is a COMPLETELY different story and it's heartbreaking to watch 😩
he's obviously desperate for his mother's approval, and he knows he will only get that if he performs perfectly and provides content. he looked SO painfully nervous when he was with santa - and even santa drew attention to him fiddlijg with his hands, which undoubtedly made him feel even MORE self-conscious, plus the way babs ordered him to get closer to santa when the poor kid obviously felt uncomfortable. she doesn't care about her children's feelings or mental health at all - it's all about HER and the constant expectation that they perform for the camera. the poor boy undoubtedly lives on edge all the time, never knowing when a camera will be shoved in his face - even his own home isn't a safe space - he must be in a perpetual state of anxiety. 😔

the way he froze when asked what he wanted for christmas. his body language screamed anxiety, probably because he was painfully aware that babs would be FUMING he didn't respond and ruined her footage. visiting santa was not an enjoyable experience for the poor guy. being put on the spot while being filmed, glancing at babs for approval while she barked an answer for him - you could tell by her voice that she was angry, and that only exacerbated his anxiety. ffs babs, i don't have any qualifications and i can tell he was filled with anxiety - she could easily see that if she put her ducking camera down for a second and focused on her child. i was painfully shy as a child, and the idea of having to speak to a stranger filled me with sheer anxiety to the point i physically couldn't speak - i can't imagine the horror of being filmed during that experience. babs is so focused on ehr own self-diagnosed "anxiety" that she can't see the fact her own son is struggling. it's genuinely heartbreaking that he obvs doesn't feel her can ask her to stop filming him because he knows that's the only way his. mother wi pay him any attention. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.