Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a while ago she posted saying she would quite like another baby but Ste said no - she's desperate to hold on to those toddler years and attempt to stay relevant in the mummy scene!
He won’t have wanted to shag her for a third time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will theatres stop gifting this spoilt, ungrateful witch tickets please?!
Hate hate hate to be sat next to her in a theatre gobbling chocolate and smearing it all over her face. Imagine how sticky the arm rests would be. She'd be taking up all the space with her new mantras

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So her take away from the night out with the boy is that it wasn't too long ... Nice babs !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ugh. Not again with the pity post. Nobody cares what you were doing 20 years ago, nobody cares what you’re doing now. Also why does she post two or more grid posts everyday, that’s not very influencer like. I thought stories were the future.

Reactions: 21
Horrible Histories...Babs is trying desperately to write her own, harping back to the past, speeding to the future and ignoring the present unless it's Margot! You need a new crib sheet Bab we're bored af.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horrible Histories,,,,,,
We don't need to go to the theatre to see this,,,,,, Just a scroll back through Emma's grid will provide its very own production of Horrible Histories 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So her take away from the night out with the boy is that it wasn't too long ... Nice babs !
tbh, as much as i HATE the fact that theatres gift her endless free tickets, it's nice to see that she was gifted tickets to a show that ethan would enjoy - simply because the only time she spends time with the poor kid is for an ad. sure, she highlighted the fact that she wasn't forced to spend too much time with him, and i assume she was only gifted two tickets, or wet claire would have been dragged along because spending time with her son is babs' worst nightmare, but it's lovely to see ethan looking so happy, probably genuinely pleased to have been permitted to remain out of his bedroom past 6pm and spend some time with his mum - even if she only paid him attention because she wanted him to lose for photos. equally, i'm surprised there was no mention of bafta claire, and the fact that she writes for horrible histories, but i assume babs didn't want to draw any attention away from HERSELF...

Reactions: 17
Omg she’s so aggressive about the Christmas songs! Who actually gives a tit Emma?!
And what grown ass woman wakes at 5 and the first thing she thinks to do is reach for her Advent calendar and eat the chocolate out of it?! No wonder your arse is the size of a bus, love ( not a #size 18!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyz, I'm gonna do a Babs and just use my comment from yesterday! 🤪 😂
The Christmas polls! IT'S. THE. SAME. SHITE. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The aggressiveness this morning 😳 she’s unhinged. And slurring her words 😬

Reactions: 16
That AD😱😱😱 I do not need to see her shaking her arse at this time in the morning, or any time of the day to be honest.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What an odd time of day to post an advert for Pizza? I mean I know the live solely on takeaway and freezer food so Puzza for breakfast might not be out the question for them. So much jiggling. All the jiggling. Please no more jiggling before 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know she’s missed the irony of this with yesterday’s stories about her son waking at a similar time to open his advent calendar, and being dismissed.

And she’s vile.

Reactions: 23
The ad looks like it's been filmed on a Nokia 3210. If this is your job Emma then why not actually get some proper tech and learn how to edit properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.