Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AD!! Put a bra on woman! Who approves these????
Also stop using your child and selling her as a triple threat 😡

Reactions: 19
Was Ethan sent to his bedroom while she stuffed her face with pizza?! Always ‘me and my girl’! She probably shouted Ste and Ethan down once they had their fill and let them have the left overs. Why weren’t they sharing it as a family like most do with a takeaway?! vile and shows Babs in her true light

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was about the say I can't believe she ate her advent calendar chocolate at 5.30 this morning using her camera light to find the number 2 door. But actually I can. Greedy, disgusting slob. Have some restraint Babs, you are a day off 44. And after saying she sent Ethan back to bed at 5 yesterday because he wanted to open his calendar, yeah Babs that didn't happen. One rule for Babs one for everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The only people who repost her tit are saddos who want followers, surely the normal babettes are getting tired of this repetitive scooby doo charade day in day out??????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her gunt wobbling as she walks down the stairs 🤢 I cannot unsee that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Those pj bottoms are straining at the seam!!! They look so tight how are they comfortable?!?!

Reactions: 20
she really does love herself and thinks she’s the bees-knees doesn’t she?

her self-awareness has always been low to none, but she’s lowered the bar even further.

Reactions: 20
The ad looks like it's been filmed on a Nokia 3210. If this is your job Emma then why not actually get some proper tech and learn how to edit properly.
She was gifted an influencer package not that long ago…….she’ll be on the beg for another one now

Reactions: 9
Oh dear god!!!!!!! The wobbling tits and arse and gunt. Why is she ALWAYS in her bloody pjs!
What does her jiggling have to do with pizza ffs??!
Interesting she has to use her daughter ( who I am afraid to say, is really no threat AT ALL let alone a triple one!) for a ‘girls night’ as she doesn’t actually have any girlfriends who would want to be seen with her!
God you can See how much Emma loves herself can’t you? She thinks she’s the NEXT BIG THING ( well the big bit is right!) and will be snapped up any minute but a modelling or talent agency!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is so smug about the pants - tights - pants idea. WHICH WASNT HER IDEA! So why is she being given the credit!

Reactions: 16
When they do the belly bounce you see TT have to jump quite high and then after impact almost loses her footing on the landing from the “bounce” 🤢 she received from her mom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When they do the belly bounce you see TT have to jump quite high and then after impact almost loses her footing on the landing from the “bounce” 🤢 she received from her mom
I’ll take your word for it, I can’t go back & give her another view. My poor eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll take your word for it, I can’t go back & give her another view. My poor eyes.
I’m just glad I watched it with the sound off. Wtf was that dance?! Was it meant to be Hugh Grants from Love Actually?
i always thought he lacked in the rhythm department but seeing her do it well slap me down with a #size18feather she’s go no clue

She also pushes Erin out of the way to get through the door vile beast

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She is so smug about the pants - tights - pants idea. WHICH WASNT HER IDEA! So why is she being given the credit!
God it’s annoying right?? I did this circa 1987 when I went to fireworks night and my mum made me because I was 5 and it was cold! She’s such a bell end. (Babs, not my mum. My mum was lovely 🥰)

Reactions: 18
God it’s annoying right?? I did this circa 1987 when I went to fireworks night and my mum made me because I was 5 and it was cold! She’s such a bell end. (Babs, not my mum. My mum was lovely 🥰)
I did the same as a kid! Think I used to use my navy PE knickers 😂 Stop trying to copy write tit Babs, you washed up has been

Reactions: 14
Her gunt wobbling as she walks down the stairs 🤢 I cannot unsee that.
Yet she posts photos of herself clearly trying to hide her shape with poses and angles. I doesn't make any sense

It's like her feelings towards her body change one day to the next.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.