Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumpsuit looks horrific! The dress looks fine (it’s hideous, but at least it fits her) but the jumpsuit is so badly fitting cos it’s at least one size (prob 2) too small - and when you have a massive belly that’s totally out of proportion with your legs, jumpsuits are not your friend. That will split up the back the minute she sits down 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One if her favourite stores? Never heard her mention them before. Babnocchio strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanking Louise Redknapp for gifting her the clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would love to see a 360 of the outfits, y'know, realistic #size18 try on. We all know Peacocks come up small!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanking Louise Redknapp for gifting her the clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would love to see a 360 of the outfits, y'know, realistic #size18 try on. We all know Peacocks come up small!
Yes she thanked Louise, like Louise had parcelled it up herself and gone to her local post office to send it to Babs, then as an afterthought thanked peacocks 🤣 I'm going to guess Louise has no idea who you are Babs. Also Babs in that jumpsuit is not a good advertisement, the dress looks better, should have had that first on the grid post. Little tip Babs, maybe next time take a photo without so much tat in the background, it's very distracting from what you are trying to sell.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That advert does not make me want to buy that jumpsuit in anyway, she looks awful in it. I see she’s been telling people they’re true to size but she’d need to size up in the jumpsuit. Does that mean she’s admitting she’s not #size18 in everything? Does it also mean she’s sent all the clothes back or just shoved them in a wardrobe to never see daylight.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 894536
That looks awful. It doesn’t fit! There is.no way she will ever been seen in this again. Also looks like it’s made of thin synthetic polyester.

Why doesn’t she ever show more natural shots rather than staged in her front room shots?

It also really grinds my gears when there’s no info like price or what the item code is, or called. Lazy AF as always.
MY EYES!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll never wear it again. Probably ordered everything in a size 18 under a contract that she took two photos for insta. But given the black jumpsuit was an even worse fit, she had to take photos in that one or admit nothing fitted and send them all back.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she invest in a good pair of spanx ffs

And Babs, you don’t drink wine and you have no friends. Stop lying 🤥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.