Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea how she can even think of going on holiday abroad with a new variant and rising cases if her dad “has a tough 12 months ahead” I’d want to be there for him and my mom and it’s not like she’s not had any kind of holiday in the last 2 years she’s had over 6 breaks away!
Absolutely. So selfish to put her own greedy needs before her dad. Imagine how he would feel if she couldn’t spend Christmas with him because she’d waltzed off on a high risk, very unnecessary holiday. He’s obviously had a rough time and, however awful she is, probably wants his family around him for Christmas. Selfishness beyond belief. Last year we all isolated for 10 days before so that we could spend Christmas with family. No way would blabs ever think of doing anything like that- she ups the risk, not lowers it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thing is her stupid followers will sympathise as they seem to have the same mindset as blabs
They will and they do

Compare the response to DLP holiday potentially being cancelled and PUS’s birthday holiday being cancelled - she didn’t really give a tit about the latter as it wasn’t about HER, which obvs DLP is. She only shows any emotion/feeling when it’s something SHE loves doing that is compromised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I rewatched her stories again and that's all it would be. A PCR test on return, which yes is a bit annoying, but if that's what you need to do then get on with it.
There are rumours and speculation that France will make an announcement tomorrow to put the UK on its red list, because we have two confirmed cases of the new variant. Switzerland have just done this, so you now have to isolate for 10 days on arrival which would obviously make most 3-5 day Disney holidays undoable. Babs might be more worried about that than the PCRs.
She’s obviously still an idiot though. We have DLP booked and despite being gutted we are looking at changing it (husband on hold to them as we speak!) We just don’t want to risk bringing something back to all of our family and ruining everyone’s Christmas, it’s selfish really to go away now, and no one in our family is at high risk like her dad must be. But it’s all about Babs in that shitshow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
There are rumours and speculation that France will make an announcement tomorrow to put the UK on its red list, because we have two confirmed cases of the new variant. Switzerland have just done this, so you now have to isolate for 10 days on arrival which would obviously make most 3-5 day Disney holidays undoable. Babs might be more worried about that than the PCRs.
She’s obviously still an idiot though. We have DLP booked and despite being gutted we are looking at changing it (husband on hold to them as we speak!) We just don’t want to risk bringing something back to all of our family and ruining everyone’s Christmas, it’s selfish really to go away now, and no one in our family is at high risk like her dad must be. But it’s all about Babs in that shitshow.
Genuinely Really sorry that your holiday is being moved. It is so rubbish. But, what makes it worse is Blabs not able to look at all the holidays she has had over the pandemic and appreciate how lucky (or reckless?!) she was to have them. It is definitely all about her.
Fingers crossed you can get a new date and have a lovely Christmas with your family.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely Really sorry that your holiday is being moved. It is so rubbish. But, what makes it worse is Blabs not able to look at all the holidays she has had over the pandemic and appreciate how lucky (or reckless?!) she was to have them. It is definitely all about her.
Fingers crossed you can get a new date and have a lovely Christmas with your family.
Thank you. We’re now booked for May and hopefully will be able to enjoy all the December excitement and Christmas as much as anyone can 🤞🏻 I just feel better that we aren’t putting ourselves or our family at extra risks, just the normal level of living in England risk that we’re all at!
Babs can do one. I haven’t been to Disneyland or on a cruise since the pandemic. She’s so spoilt and privileged and the worst of it is that she acts like she’s so hard done by! I am lucky compared to others that the pandemic hasn’t hit us too hard, and I am happy to acknowledge that! Can imagine her today stamping her feet and throwing tantrums like the entitled brat she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg just had a look at LP’s post about Warwick Castle and whatever you opinion of LP she has done a great job
Blabs you should be bloody ashamed of your pathetic coverage 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg just had a look at LP’s post about Warwick Castle and whatever you opinion of LP she has done a great job
Yep Louise has definitely done an amazing job, Im not a fan of her but can't fault her here. Babs should take some lessons from her but she is far too lazy for that. It's like they are describing two different places.

What a self entitled, spoilt-brat! Surely her followers will watch her story and realise what a knob she is. She makes me sick, boo-boo Emma. You might not be able to go on another holiday, it’s not like you have really missed out anyway. We, as most families haven’t been away since 2019.
She has been to DLP, Brighton and a Disney cruise! Vile woman should be ashamed of herself being more upset about this than her obviously poorly dad.
Not forgetting the weekend breakaways in London and Cheltenham in a premier inn!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just spotted that, can't help but wonder if its a dig on babs that Darcey was in the pic with santa because she wanted to stand with her toddler sister, that she's "in on the magic" 😉 after it was mentioned here how bullied big E might be if her peers spot their pic with santa

Reactions: 9
that vlog is SO desperate. essentially "here is how i wrap presents to put in my children's stockings." she even reminds the babettes to take the price labels off the tat before wrapping - literally HOW would her devoted followers manage christmas without her step-by-step guides?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

i just saw LP's post about Warwick castle, and the event looks truly magical. why would they invite babs along to take a few crappy photos of babs posing for her stories and talk about how her sister writes for horrible histories?! LP's post actually shows a variety of activities with decent photos that she clearly put effort into taking - and even clarifies at the end that darcy wanted her to clarify that she was in the photo with santa to support her little sister who was feeling shy, not because she still believes - unlike babs, who has shared with the world that erin believes in santa at the age of 11 which, in itself, isn't an issue - if it's even true - but sharing that information with high school bullies for the sake of content isn't necessary. 😔

"At least we all have our health"

I thought her Dad was really poorly? The recent photo she shared of him shows him looking really frail and unwell...
when babs says "we", she invariably means "me". ultimately, SHE has her health, so all is well. and anyway, she keeps health stuff private until it suits HER. poorly grandad rog's health issues will be rolled out to increase engagement prior to her next ad, but she isn't going to mention them in a "woe is me, my disney holiday might be cancelled" story, because that would take the babettes' sympathy and attention away from HER. poor babs, who hasn't been on holiday for MONTHS - and actually had the opportunity to go on holiday a few weeks ago, but cancelled it because she prioritised buying a puppy for content. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just spotted that, can't help but wonder if its a dig on babs that Darcey was in the pic with santa because she wanted to stand with her toddler sister, that she's "in on the magic" 😉 after it was mentioned here how bullied big E might be if her peers spot their pic with santa
😃
I’d give her a dig if she told me she was sick of hearing about my dead mother in fact I’d make it my mission to dig her out on a regular basis the big gobbed blabber mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Babs will be busy taking more snow photos whilst she is on her day off🤣(don't think she has actually grasped the concept of a day off) and we will get the pleasure of viewing them all tomorrow

Reactions: 13
Babs will be busy taking more snow photos whilst she is on her day off🤣(don't think she has actually grasped the concept of a day off) and we will get the pleasure of viewing them all tomorrow
If Tattle had an eye roll reaction, this is a post I would use it for 🤣🙄🙄🙄🤣 Have a day off Babs, no one - and I mean absolutely no one on this earth - cares about other people’s snow photos 🙄

• Heart
Louise's post about Warwick is so much better than Bab could ever do. Amazing photos of the castle and good written information for people about the experience. Without. A. Full. Stop. After. Every. Word.

• Haha
If Tattle had an eye roll reaction, this is a post I would use it for 🤣🙄🙄🙄🤣 Have a day off Babs, no one - and I mean absolutely no one on this earth - cares about other people’s snow photos 🙄
Only if it’s Babs on a sledge again 😂 that was hilarious last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ste sounds just like drippy Dave from the Royle family in that last clip, when she said we’re really very disappointed aren’t we Ste and he dripply answers Yeah 😂
I'm pretty sure a while back we used to call him Dave on this thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In her latest vlog she has bought Ethan one of those story books that has stickers inside with the child's name all over them and proclaims that Ethan will love it and it will be his "favourite book ever". Babs, I doubt very much that Ethan, as an almost 9 year old would claim that a book full of stickers with his name on is his "favourite book". My daughter was bought one of those books for me to read to her when she was THREE. Toddlers love stickers. She can recognise and write her name now aged 4 and she loves things like this. I'll say that again. She is FOUR. Ethan is almost NINE. He isn't a toddler ffs. Buy him age appropriate presents. Oh and although I personally think gender based presents are ridiculous and children should just play with what they like, don't announce on the internet that you've bought Ethan lip balm for Christmas because kids can be arse holes and the internet is forever.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.