Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PUS’s off work today cos of the horrific nose bleed he suffered taking those bloody stratospheric camera shots of Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20211129-122809_Instagram.jpg

Why does she look so livid in this mornings stories talking about going to Thomasland and then the new carpet!?
So much aggression and anger in her face! She's not well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 894913
Why does she look so livid in this mornings stories talking about going to Thomasland and then the new carpet!?
So much aggression and anger in her face! She's not well.
As its just Ethan in the Thomasland pic, I'm assuming she's fuming at having to do something for him, and not Golden Girl? The fuss about the carpet is clearly a nod to Tattle and the babettes who dared mention her odd choice to have the wardrobes fitted before replacing the carpet. She is boring and predictable AF!!!

Reactions: 15
Glad the healthy choices are continuing into this week with the After Eight Muffin, around 400 calories before she adds her drink! I really wish she took better care of her health.

Reactions: 15
Thomas land??? For toddlers I thought??? Have never seen kids that big amd I have been lots of times, she is so desperate to baby them it’s ridiculous! And that poor fabric on that jumpsuit can barely cope with the stress of the belly crotch 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 17
Glad the healthy choices are continuing into this week with the After Eight Muffin, around 400 calories before she adds her drink! I really wish she took better care of her health.
She clearly wants to lose weight (which is great because health is very important) which is why she has her couch to 5k love affair every few weeks but she just doesn't have the will power

Reactions: 14
My son is 4 nearly 5 he out grew Thomas at around 3 . It really is for toddlers is t it?

Reactions: 13
Just on Margot being rushed around the block to burn off energy, Emma (as we all know you read here) please don't do that. Firstly, walks should be kept to a minimum in young puppies (approx 5 mins per month of age as an approx guide) as their soft growth plates aren't closed and you'll risk damaging the growth/structure of their legs/back. Secondly, she's only hyper as you haven't taught her how to settle and have down time. If you hype her up with walks at this age, she'll grow into a dog that always needs walks and stimulation. My partner is a vet and he cringed when he heard me watching her vlog and her plans for early morning dashes around the block. Puppies are hard work, until they are 18 months+. Buckle up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s not interested in losing weight! She thinks she’s amazing!
It’s not actually her weight so much as her entire lifestyle that is unhealthy!
She drinks fizzy drinks, beige food, no fruit or veg, has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, take NO exercise and has terrible sleep pattern PLUS she’s overweight. She dresseszall
This up as being body confident but it’s bollocks! She lies and hides her true size cos she KNOWS she’s unhealthy and overweight. She’s just too lazy to address it.

Reactions: 19
Just on Margot being rushed around the block to burn off energy, Emma (as we all know you read here) please don't do that. Firstly, walks should be kept to a minimum in young puppies (approx 5 mins per month of age as an approx guide) as their soft growth plates aren't closed and you'll risk damaging the growth/structure of their legs/back. Secondly, she's only hyper as you haven't taught her how to settle and have down time. If you hype her up with walks at this age, she'll grow into a dog that always needs walks and stimulation. My partner is a vet and he cringed when he heard me watching her vlog and her plans for early morning dashes around the block. Puppies are hard work, until they are 18 months+. Buckle up!
Absolutely this, plus with so many things where Emma’s concerned, she’ll do it for a couple of weeks and then get fed up and the poor dog will be expecting and wanting a walk and not getting one.
We have neighbours who have a couple of small dogs, they used to walk them and then decided that the dogs didn’t enjoy walking so the back garden would suffice for their exercise.
Funnily enough (like Emma) they take frequent holidays and the dogs are left with someone who does walk them and whenever I’ve seen them out on the common with them the dogs look to be having a lot of fun!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s not interested in losing weight! She thinks she’s amazing!
It’s not actually her weight so much as her entire lifestyle that is unhealthy!
She drinks fizzy drinks, beige food, no fruit or veg, has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, take NO exercise and has terrible sleep pattern PLUS she’s overweight. She dresseszall
This up as being body confident but it’s bollocks! She lies and hides her true size cos she KNOWS she’s unhealthy and overweight. She’s just too lazy to address it.
The thing is you can be flippant and arrogant about being overweight and unhealthy but it eventually catches up with you and then you can look forward to a very physically difficult old age
I speak from experience 🙂

View attachment 894714
the mugs didn’t shift with 20% off so now she’s trying 35% 😂😂😂 those quantities haven’t changed since October
show me blabs has no business sense without telling me blabs has absolutely no business sense

I’ll go first

thicko advertising other peoples mugs whilst her own mugs collect dust

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is you can be flippant and arrogant about being overweight and unhealthy but it eventually catches up with you and then you can look forward to a very physically difficult old age
Yes- I am in my early 50’s and have been overweight and unfit for more years than I care to admit!!
However I have found aches and pains and generally lack of energy have made me re think my lifestyle and although I still have a long way to go, I am already much fitter and have lost weight and feel better.
Its harder to lose weight and exercise if you leave it to my age!!
I have a brilliant personal trainer who works with me to get fitter and healthier. I‘ll probably never be a size 10 but that’s ok, I dont huff and puff after climbing a flight of stairs in my house anymore!! Unlike Emma who sounds permanently out of breath! Its not about dress size its about being honest about your health. Something Emma Liar Conway would do well to consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s earned it all the effort she’s putting in to the couch to 5 k. Just thinking about it is classed as hard work 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! The thrill rides aren't even open so the poor kids can't even try and style it out, "went to do that for mum then went on the proper rides" nope, went to see santa then went on baby rides 😖
she really does not care that she's setting those poor kids to be bullied mercilessly. one moment she's talking about erin is a tween who loves novelty lip balms and wants eyeshadow in her stocking - although i truly hope she resorts YT tutorials and doesn't learn her blending skills from babs - and the next she is letting the world know that her daughter still believes in santa and she just took her kids on their second santa visit in two days - this time to thomas land! they are nine and eleven, ffs. this is reminiscent of her taking erin on a peter rabbit walk to celebrate her tenth birthday - and posting it all over SM, obvs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

babs really needs to decide whether her kids are tweens and she's going to put a little effort into creating relevant content and aiming it at an age-appropriate audience, or whether she's going to continue to stick with her ridiculous "my eleven year old toddler" narrative, solely because it requires far less effort, since the majority of her audience are toddler mums - presumably now mothers of tweens who just haven't been bothered to unfollow her. either way, she needs to stop infantilising and embarrassing her kids all over SM where all their classmates have assess to their private information, the majority of which is potentially humiliating and will be used to bully them in the future. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16

show me blabs has no business sense without telling me blabs has absolutely no business sense

I’ll go first

thicko advertising other peoples mugs whilst her own mugs collect dust
That's quite a nice mug Babs, thanks for sharing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My daughter is 9 even she doesn’t want to go and see Father Christmas this year let alone let me take her and post it on social media.

Reactions: 9
That advert does not make me want to buy that jumpsuit in anyway, she looks awful in it. I see she’s been telling people they’re true to size but she’d need to size up in the jumpsuit. Does that mean she’s admitting she’s not #size18 in everything? Does it also mean she’s sent all the clothes back or just shoved them in a wardrobe to never see daylight.
that jumpsuit will immediately be shoved into the depths of babs' wardrobe, never to be seen again. even with the dramatic high-angled photo - obvs just standard when taken from steve's lofty 6'2 - the jumpsuit clearly doesn't fit. the way she's desperately knotted the tie around her middle so it appears to be cutting of the circulation to the lower half of her body rather than emphasising her fake-waist, the material stretched to cover her gunt, the camel toe and the fact that if she sits down or even slightly bends forward, that jumpsuit is going to tear straight down the seam and reveal her sexy chub rub shorts to the world. i'm obviously puzzled as to why peacocks are so desperate for instahuns to advertise their clothes that they chose babs as a "model", but babs; if you're approached to advertise clothing, ffs be honest about your size! it only emphasises the fact that you are absolutely, definitely not a size 18 when you insist on squeezing yourself into too-small size 18 clothes when you are clearly bursting out the seams. honestly, when i first saw that photo, i thought it was a standard photo of babs dressed in pyjamas - an assumption echoed by babettes in the comments! - gaudy make-up applied and alcohol tightly clutched in her trotter, posing in front of the christmas tree. even the comment section is full of babettes specifically complimenting the dress, not the unflattering jumpsuit she's literally had to stretch to conceal her gunt. i cannot see how that photo is going to lure anyone into purchasing the jumpsuit - it's not great to start with, but babs has succeeded at making it look hideous. the true goal of any "fashion influenza". 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.