Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm catching up after a couple of days off all social media apps (highly recommend it Emma rather than your half arsed day off 👋)

Hahahaha her face yesterday about Disney 😂😂 I bleeping hope it is cancelled you self absorbed, entitled brat! Grow the duck up. You could hear the quivering in her voice 🤣

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone else who has had to reschedule a holiday as they have earned it and weren't skipping round costco and breaking tier 4 rules, Christmas rules last year etc!

And as for the comment through gritted teeth "yes I know we have our health" well Babs you could do with a few walkity walks and some liquid other than cocks (#bitrude) if you want to consider yourself healthy! But you could sound a bit more grateful for "your health" considering how families can't even put food on the table this Christmas let alone go to bleeping Disney.

Sorry cowbags, I blame my Babs rage on my day 1 period. Time to faceplant a cake 🧁🎂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In her latest vlog she has bought Ethan one of those story books that has stickers inside with the child's name all over them and proclaims that Ethan will love it and it will be his "favourite book ever". Babs, I doubt very much that Ethan, as an almost 9 year old would claim that a book full of stickers with his name on is his "favourite book". My daughter was bought one of those books for me to read to her when she was THREE. Toddlers love stickers. She can recognise and write her name now aged 4 and she loves things like this. I'll say that again. She is FOUR. Ethan is almost NINE. He isn't a toddler ffs. Buy him age appropriate presents. Oh and although I personally think gender based presents are ridiculous and children should just play with what they like, don't announce on the internet that you've bought Ethan lip balm for Christmas because kids can be arse holes and the internet is forever.
the only reason ethan will act RABID upon receiving his book of stickers is because he will have. a camera shoved in his face and knows that's the reaction babs expects. i think that at the ages of nine and eleven, there is absolutely no reason that the other kid needs to receive a gift on their siblings birthday - especially when their birthdays are merely a few weeks apart and christmas is right in the middle. both kids are capable of understanding birthdays, and the fact that they get their own celebratory day once a year. it's just an opportunity for babs to buy tat on the basis that when babs was younger, she absolutely WOULD have thrown a tantrum and stomped her feet on any occasion claire received a present and SHE didn't, and is copying her own parents' response to the situation, on the assumption that both her kids are as equally narcissistic as she is. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t get the buying a gift for a sibling so they don’t feel left out at any age. Just teach them that it’s not their birthday so they don’t get presents 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When my sisters were younger, the older of the two just could not get her head round why our youngest sisters birthday was in January and hers was March because SHE was the older one and thought her birthday should be first!!! My parents response? Let her sulk. She grew out of it after a couple of years.

Reactions: 19
When my sisters were younger, the older of the two just could not get her head round why our youngest sisters birthday was in January and hers was March because SHE was the older one and thought her birthday should be first!!! My parents response? Let her sulk. She grew out of it after a couple of years.
Her children will never learn because I don’t think Babs has ever learnt. Even as her and her sister are in their 40s I'm sure if Claire received something Bans didn't, Babs would kick off

Reactions: 18
Honestly 7 stories before 6.20 and none of them interesting this bish is addicted.
Oh and babs Thomas land to see Santa for an 11 and 9 yo?! Come the duck on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t get the buying a gift for a sibling so they don’t feel left out at any age. Just teach them that it’s not their birthday so they don’t get presents 🤷‍♀️
The only time I ever got something on my brother's birthday, his is the day before mine but he's 2 years older, was a sherbet fountain he'd been given and didn't like. I was probably about 6. I don't get the present thing either, get over it it's not your day.

Reactions: 13
C69F9461-745D-4F5C-9664-2DF067725E9B.png
Here’s a thought Babs: invest in a decent winter coat and put a hat on your head. If you’re going to wear a plastic jacket and skirt made out of highly flammable material then you are going to be freezing you massive bell end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly 7 stories before 6.20 and none of them interesting this bish is addicted.
Wow! The thrill rides aren't even open so the poor kids can't even try and style it out, "went to do that for mum then went on the proper rides" nope, went to see santa then went on baby rides 😖

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They’d been to see Santa #ad only a few days before. Who needs to see Santa twice in a week let alone year? Was Warwick Castle not good enough? My kids are 7,9,11. No Santa this year or last. All of them are in on the magic now.

Reactions: 21
She’s modelling for peacocks 🙄 more clothes never to be seen again. The jumpsuit doesn’t fit her & looks like a pair of her usual ill fitting pj’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s modelling for peacocks 🙄 more clothes never to be seen again. The jumpsuit doesn’t fit her & looks like a pair of her usual ill fitting pj’s.
Oh god the jumpsuit looks awful round the gunt!!!!! Look likes she’s smuggling a sack of potatoes!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
C13EC071-C14D-4C6E-A106-C96307ADF9E6.jpeg

That looks awful. It doesn’t fit! There is.no way she will ever been seen in this again. Also looks like it’s made of thin synthetic polyester.

Why doesn’t she ever show more natural shots rather than staged in her front room shots?

It also really grinds my gears when there’s no info like price or what the item code is, or called. Lazy AF as always.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell , Stephen must’ve got some scaffolding up to get high enough to take those shots. Literally hanging from the ceiling by the looks of it, and it still looks awful! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Think she needs to size up in her knickers and her clothes. Babs you are not a size 18 in everything. In fact you probably aren't a size 18 in anything, get clothes that fit properly and you'd look so much better.

I want to see her in that velvet number 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh dear Emma!! Oh dear oh dear……what do you look like?!! Did Peacocks send a #size 18 without realising you’re a big fat liar and don’t WEAR a size 18?!! The jumpsuit is so tight round the crotch I bet she cant sit down and her gunt is so obvious!! The dres sis marginally better but OMG her lounge is so busy she clashes with everything - the carpet, the tree, the insane number of plants filing the tiny fireplace and the hideous, HIDEOUS Christmas tacky village!
Everything. She does is TAT TAT TAT!!
Also-thought Sunday was her day off?? Not really a day off if you are doing an ad is it?!!

ETA- the velvet dress won’t fit!! Unless its reallty a stretchy velvet!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.