Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Do you think Babs thought she'd get that famous she could go on Strictly, like some youtubers have
You know this is EXACTLY what she thought.

I am living to see what absolute shite she has recieved this year- it was basically smelly sets and mugs last year. Nothing personal in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Imagine if Babs returns Margot. She’s clearly not coping with a puppy and is absolutely terrified of the puppy given she flinches constantly and has no discipline.

• Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
Bab, pinning her arms by her sides to give the illusion she's still a size #18...give over love we have evidence that you're bigger than you like to think you are 🤦.
Why why why. Body confidence please Babs

Memmy

VIP Member
Doesn't Wet San actually do dance classes and Babs just sits on the sofa?

• Haha

Curveball

Chatty Member
I think she babies those KIDDOS 🤮 cos she knows once they’re older and out the door CBBSte won’t be far behind and then she’ll be left alone and get crushed by her own hoard of tat 🤣🥴
You can guarantee she'll still make cinnamon buns on a Saturday morning though......

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
If they come back Christmas Eve they won’t be able to go to the Wets as you have to take a PCR two days after you return and have to self isolate until you get results (I think?) so they’ll have to isolate from the 24th until 27/28. someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Technically you can have the test the second you step onto UK soil - some people are doing them at the airport! If the results are express and back 24 hours later then you’re good to go. So in theory she could come home the 23rd, have the test, get the results the 24th and off she pops for Christmas at the Wets! It’s stupid as obviously you could be incubating it and get ill on the 28th, by then you’ve seen everyone and spread it! But that’s the (ridiculous) rule 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Poor Ethan up at 5 am wanting his advent calendar chocolate

Not that it happened just another ‘tale’ for the gram
from blabnoccio 🤥
If this is true it’s a reflection of their parenting and not Ethan. As kids we only had our advent calendar after dinner so would have never expected it at 5am. Of course that would require babs and Steve actually parenting their kids which clearly is beyond them.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just SAY what play she’s going to see?! Are we all supposed to be sitting in the edge of our seats in anticipation of Emma doing a big reveal of what’s she’s going to see?!!
Assuming it’s Dear Evan Hansen since that’s what the song is from but who knows and frankly who cares!
And ‘chomp is a bit of a heavy chocolate for first thing in the morning’?! Yes well most NORMAL people don’t wake up at 5 and their immediate thought is oh I’ll open my advent calendar and eat the chocolate! They certainly don’t post several lame ass boring stories about having the same chocolate 2 days in a row. Omg she is beyond boring.
I'm sure she said it was heavy for the FIRST chocolate of the day 😂 how many chocolates is she planning to eat?!!! 😂
I've never heard of that song or play, I'm just shooketh she's not off to see Hamilton again 😂

Misssj80

VIP Member
Bab, pinning her arms by her sides to give the illusion she's still a size #18...give over love we have evidence that you're bigger than you like to think you are 🤦.
Wonder what Babs was thinking in that photo of how she really looks. Probably cursing the person taking the photo as they weren't stood on a chair to take it and Babs knew it'd end up here 🤣

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Ugh! The Ivy in Birmingham is the poor relative of the proper one in London which I had the pleasure of going to some years ago. We saw Ant & Dec in there but unlike 'Emma the Narc' I resisted the temptation to go over, pull up a chair and demand a Selfie with them as they were clearly on a working lunch meeting 🙄🤦‍♀️
And why can't she just enjoy the day with CBBSte - why is she posting every fucking step of the day 🤬 Its all so fake! It's all so "look at me, my husband does adore me, he's taken me to The Ivy" 🙄
She 10000% booked that restaurant herself and it really isn't all that, I've heard loads of bad things about it 🤣
Were you shooketh?

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Bet they go to Winter Wonderland tomorrow in London. I recall a couple of years ago they went on the same day as LP and their paths didn’t cross at all because it was the Christmas after she’d been dumped by LP and Katie 🤣

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
My word so just watch a bit of the vlog , she has a fly or something in her hair at the start of the vlog . Also why does she do her make up like a drag queen? Could t watch it all just awful
Like in cartoons when something smells and flies buzz around to illustrate that

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Happy Babday! 🎂🎉🎁
Because ya know, birthdays are only ever about Bab, noone in the world is allowed to celebrate a birthday.

She's more excited about her babday than my 6 year old, never seen anything like it!

And who in the hell actually sings "happy birthday to mommy" while grinning like a dick and acting like she's just about to accept an Oscar or the Nobel Peace prize, when in fact stes just waving a big ol' chocolate cake at her?!
I bet that's the only thing Ste waves at her #bitrude 🤭

• Haha