Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
The thing is you can be flippant and arrogant about being overweight and unhealthy but it eventually catches up with you and then you can look forward to a very physically difficult old age
I speak from experience 🙂

show me blabs has no business sense without telling me blabs has absolutely no business sense

I’ll go first

thicko advertising other peoples mugs whilst her own mugs collect dust
That's quite a nice mug Babs, thanks for sharing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Glad the healthy choices are continuing into this week with the After Eight Muffin, around 400 calories before she adds her drink! I really wish she took better care of her health.
She’s earned it all the effort she’s putting in to the couch to 5 k. Just thinking about it is classed as hard work 😓

• Haha

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
She must be on meds-she’s really slurry. Emma for the love of Christmas, how about NOT grabbing your phone and starting stories the second you wake up?
Here’s another wild idea:

Wake up
Have a shower
Get dressed (in clothes not pjs, )
Have a glass of water /cup of tea
Sort the dog out
Then if you MUST start your stories.

Frankly we can do without your boring repetitive stories but we know you’re not giving up this gravy train anytime soon
My thought too she's particularly rough this morning, drugged up or hanging 🤷‍♀️

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Anyone brave enough to watch the hideous look what I got for my birthday vlog? I refuse to give her the views!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Here she goes again, assuming that all her followers have the same shaped size 18 body as her! How many coats does one woman need? It looks like a dressing gown too.
View attachment 903099

Also, I’m in complete agreement about the overpriced Zizzi! If that’s your idea of ‘fancy’ Babs, it just shows how basic you are!
It is also Not flattering, especially when you don't actually have a waist to tie the belt round. Surprised it's not tied up under the (Not) cracking rack!! Vile colour too. 😖😖

• Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
I also have a December birthday. Right after Christmas! And IT IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I have one exactly 2 weeks after Christmas. I hate it. In fact as a child I asked my mum if I could have a party for my half birthday instead. I think I had been to a few summer birthdays where you could be outside and liked them!

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Father Christmas HOWLED with laughter when he saw their jumpers? Funny, because I watched the vlog and Erin had her coat done up the entire time they visited him because at aged 11, she was clearly embarrassed about being made to wear a jumper with her own face on in public. And when he saw Daddy got involved? Well in the vlog, Daddy wasn't even there.
Why does she keep feeling the need to fabricate the truth so much? View attachment 908065
And considering she was ‘ allegedly’ a teacher shouldnt it be Cor not Core 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Why go and see Santa in November? We go as close to Christmas as possible as it makes it more magical. Going now just seems irrelevant to me! Christmas is weeks away. But we always know babs runs on fast forward!!!
To be fair, we go early on (definitely not this early, but around 1st weekend of December) just so there's no unexpected surprises late in the day when they tell santa something completely different to what they put in their letter! 🤣

• Haha

Rainbow_rhythms

When she screamed "Look Thomas has got his antlers on! Can you see him with his antlers on?!!" Honestly this is the kind of thing I say to my 4 year old daughter and even she has gone off Thomas now. Plus making them sit on that little kiddie ride when one of them is off to secondary school next year. In some of these vlogs Erin looks like she wants to cringe herself into oblivion. I really feel for her because once the kids at her new school find these vlogs she is going to get crucified.
Yeah I thought this too! I say that too my toddler.

Memmy

VIP Member
You guys it doesn't make my bits smell honestly.
It's bad enough that she posts this stuff online, but as her kids get older maybe she could at least contain the semi nude selfies to her bedroom with the door closed so that her kids don't have to witness it live

• Sick

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Aside from everything else on the Grandad Rog post - and I wish him well, why is Babs wearing a birthday sash, ffs!!!

Blueroses

Think I’m going to suffer her latest vlog you cowbags make it sound so enticing . Volume off though can’t suffer her constant rambling on
The volume has to be on for this one - at least when they're at Thomas land and the kids are dragged on the little rides and taken to see "Maaarrryy Christmas" oh and not forgetting her squeals of delight at real snow!

Lakajo

Chatty Member
I wondered if there was something wrong with her jaw? The gurning in the “ad” wasn’t comedic, she really does have tickets on herself as something special. Oh Babs you are just ordinary, live with it.
Less than ordinary, I’d say 😂

• Haha